Anna Paquin Steps Out For First Time Since Giving Birth
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | October 6, 2012 8:09 AM EST
“True Blood” star Anna Paquin was spotted shopping -- with a Medium Brown Bag in her hand -- in Beverly Hills, Calif., on Monday for the first time since giving birth two weeks ago, and tabloids are already amazed at the actress’s quick transformation.
Despite giving birth to twins so recently, Paquin was photographed shopping in a loose denim dress, and she looked to have lost nearly all her baby weight, according to Wetpaint.
The Canadian-born actress gave birth in September to twins whose names and genders have not yet been revealed.
Paquin, 30, and husband Stephen Moyer, 42, released a statement through representatives on Sept. 11, announcing the twins had been delivered prematurely but were doing well. “We can confirm that Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer recently welcomed their twins into the world,” said a rep. "The babies were born a few weeks early, but are in good health and both Mom and Dad are overjoyed.”
Moyer and Paquin met and fell in love while filming “True Blood,” where they play on-and-off couple Bill and Sookie. Paquin, who wed Moyer in 2010, opened up about their early romance in a recent interview with Red Magazine.
Paquin explained the two first got close when HBO booked rooms for them in the same hotel during pilot auditions for the show. After spending time together during the auditions, they both flew home and realized they missed each other.
According to Paquin, Moyer is “as English as they come, very polite, very well-mannered. He’s a very nice English husband -- and very attractive.”
“If you’re going to spend the rest of your life with someone, you want it to be the person you want to hang out with all the time. We have a lot in common but, when it comes down to it, if that person isn’t really your buddy as well, for me, I don’t think that would work. And we spend all our time together,” Paquin said. ''A lot of people say, 'Oh, I could never work with my significant other,' but I love getting to go to work with the person I want to spend all my time with.”
Paquin also spoke about her desire to continue working after having children, and the rarity of being able to have full-time day care while keeping busy with her work. “Like every other woman with a career, who wants to also have a family, I’ll be getting back to work,” she said. ''I have the luxury of being able to afford the help I need. I consider having a full-time, reliable job a major blessing. You will never catch me complaining about being employed.''
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- The Burka Avenger Educates Children While Fighting For Girls' Education Rights In New Pakistan TV Show
- Christopher Walken To Play Mob Boss In Film Adaptation Of Four Seasons Musical 'Jersey Boys'
- William Cantrell Mistakes Human Ashes For Cocaine, May Have Snorted Remains
- Giant Alligator Eats 80-Pound Dog In North Carolina, Gator May Still Be Alive
- Steve McQueen's Last Ride, 1952 Custom Chevy Pickup Truck, Hits The Auction Block
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related