Hunger Games’ Jennifer Lawrence Makes Stunning Vogue Cover Debut
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | October 5, 2012 10:06 PM EST
Jennifer Lawrence is set to make her debut as cover girl for British Vogue and the 22 year old Hunger Games actress' first appearance on the cover will be in a stylish floral and lace Dolce & Gabbana outfit, complete with the quintessentially seductive red lipstick and just enough make-up to highlight her natural beauty.
In the accompanying interview, Lawrence, who was nominated for an Academy Award (Best Actress for Winter's Bone (2010)), reportedly talks about her career, fashion and her actor/boyfriend, Nicholas Hoult. Lawrence and Hoult met while filming X-Men: First Class.
"Oh, he really doesn't care," the actress told Vogue, adding, "Like he'll sometimes wear these white tennis shoes with jeans, then tuck his pants into his socks. He has absolutely no idea how good-looking he is. I think a lot of women and men hate me because of that."
Meanwhile, Lawrence presently features in horror film House at the End of the Street and admitted to being very scared of such films. In fact, that was why she accepted the role. Confusing, isn't it?
"In real life I'm terrified of horror movies. If I want to watch one, I have to plan out the next three months of my life, because I'll know I'm going to be afraid of everything - afraid of the dark, afraid of elevators, afraid of my shadow. I thought if I had the experience of actually being in one it would make me less afraid of seeing them," she explained.
In addition to that film, she will also be seen in Silver Linings Playbook (to be released in November), where she will star alongside Hollywood legend Robert de Niro and others like Julia Stiles and Bradley Cooper. Hoult, meanwhile, will appear in Jack the Giant Killer (with Ewan McGregor, Ian McShane and Stanley Tucci) and Mad Max: Fury Road (with Tom Hardy, Rosie Huntington-Whitely and Charlize Theron).
This issue of British Vogue is due to reach stands on 6 October.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Kanye West Abandons Kim Kardashian after 58 Days of Marriage – Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales