Pre-Market Movers (Potash Corp, MetroPCS, Nokia, Carnival, Zynga, Groupon, Facebook, Dow Chemical)
By Satya Nagendra | October 5, 2012 8:30 PM EST
Potash Corp, National Bank of Greece, MetroPCS Communications, Nokia Corp, Carnival Corp, Zynga Inc, Groupon Inc, Facebook Inc and Dow Chemical Co. are among the companies whose shares are moving in pre-market trading Friday.
Potash Corp. (POT) stock rallied 12.95 percent to $47.27 in pre-market trading. The company announced Thursday that it would release its 2012 third quarter earnings Thursday, October 25 at 6 am ET.
National Bank of Greece (NBG) stock climbed 11.60 percent to $2.79 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $1.12, a 52-week high of $4.10 and $2.39 billion in market capitalization.
MetroPCS Communications Inc. (PCS) stock gained 1.65 percent to $12.90 in pre-market trading. Sprint Nextel Corp. is deciding whether to go public with a bid for MetroPCS, or to wait to bid for the combined company, in which Deutsche Telekom will own a 76 percent stake, Reuters has reported citing people familiar with the situation.
Nokia Corp. (NOK) stock gained 1.52 percent to $2.68 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $1.63, a 52-week high of $7.38 and $9.89 billion in market capitalization.
Carnival Corp. (CCL) stock gained 1.52 percent to $37.43 in pre-market trading. The Street Ratings reiterated a “buy” rating on shares of CCL Thursday with a ratings score of B-.
Zynga Inc. (ZNGA) stock tumbled 19.36 percent to $2.27 in pre-market trading as the provider of social game services projected disappointing third-quarter results and cut its outlook for fiscal year 2012. The company announced Thursday that it expected to report the third quarter net loss of $0.12 to $01.4 per share. The company also expects the fiscal 2012 adjusted EBITDA projected to be in the range of $147 to $162 million, down from prior estimation of $180 to $250 million.
Groupon Inc. (GRPN) stock plunged 4.58 percent to $4.58 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $4.00, a 52-week high of $31.14 and $3.14 billion in market capitalization.
Facebook Inc. (FB) stock declined 2.04 percent to $21.50 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $17.55, a 52-week high of $45.00 and $47.02 billion in market capitalization.
Dow Chemical Co. (DOW) stock fell 1.30 percent to $28.80 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $22.73, a 52-week high of $36.08 and $34.96 billion in market capitalization.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet