Koo Stark Faces Magistrates on Theft Charge over £50,000 Painting
By Dominic Gover | October 5, 2012 8:08 PM EST
Former royal girlfriend Koo Stark will appear in court charged with theft.
Stark, who once dated Prince Andrew, has been accused of stealing a £50,000 painting from her ex-husband, William Walker.
Stark and Prince Andrew dated in the early 1980s after he returned from serving in the Falklands War. They split up when it emerged she had appeared topless in a steamy film called Emily in 1976.
Andrew went on to marry Sarah Ferguson. Stark and Walker got engaged in 1994.
Stark, appearing under her birth name Kathleen Dee-Anne Stark, is alleged to have stolen the painting from Walker's home in Notting Hill, west London.
The pair have a 15-year-old daughter, Tatiana, of whom Stark lost custody to him.
Walker ended the pair's relationship just days before their wedding in 1997.
She has suffered personal difficulties including bankruptcy for a £38,680 unpaid hotel bill.
A diagnosis of breast cancer led to Stark founding cancer awareness charity, Keep Abreast.
Stark will appears at Hammersmith magistrates court.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy:Camilla And Princess Eugenie Reportedly Jealous, Claimed Duchess Only Good At Making Babies
- New Zealand Scientists Dissect Well-Preserved Female Colossal Squid [VIDEO]
- This Model Thinks She Is A Bombshell After Plastic Surgery Costing £30,000 Makes Her Look Like A Sex Toy
- Modern Forensic Science Reveals Evidence Of Brutal Killing Of King Richard III
- Avril Lavigne And Husband Chad Kroeger Call It Quits
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best
- Australian Liberals Urge Expat Kiwis To Favour John Key In New Zealand Election