Koo Stark Faces Magistrates on Theft Charge over £50,000 Painting
By Dominic Gover | October 5, 2012 8:08 PM EST
Former royal girlfriend Koo Stark will appear in court charged with theft.
Stark, who once dated Prince Andrew, has been accused of stealing a £50,000 painting from her ex-husband, William Walker.
Stark and Prince Andrew dated in the early 1980s after he returned from serving in the Falklands War. They split up when it emerged she had appeared topless in a steamy film called Emily in 1976.
Andrew went on to marry Sarah Ferguson. Stark and Walker got engaged in 1994.
Stark, appearing under her birth name Kathleen Dee-Anne Stark, is alleged to have stolen the painting from Walker's home in Notting Hill, west London.
The pair have a 15-year-old daughter, Tatiana, of whom Stark lost custody to him.
Walker ended the pair's relationship just days before their wedding in 1997.
She has suffered personal difficulties including bankruptcy for a £38,680 unpaid hotel bill.
A diagnosis of breast cancer led to Stark founding cancer awareness charity, Keep Abreast.
Stark will appears at Hammersmith magistrates court.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ebola Fears Cause Hysteria In United States And Around The World
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Update: Duchess All Smiles In First Public Appearance, Sickness Seems Over
- Baby Corpses Found in Storage Locker in Canada
- Woman Stuck In Chimney: Genoveva Nunez-Figueroa Arrested For Attempted Break-In After Rescue Team Pulls Stuck Woman Out Of Chimney
- ISIS Taking U.S.-Airdropped Weapons An 'Embarrassment'; Another Yazidi Massacre Looming [VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier