Koo Stark Faces Magistrates on Theft Charge over £50,000 Painting
By Dominic Gover | October 5, 2012 8:08 PM EST
Former royal girlfriend Koo Stark will appear in court charged with theft.
Stark, who once dated Prince Andrew, has been accused of stealing a £50,000 painting from her ex-husband, William Walker.
Stark and Prince Andrew dated in the early 1980s after he returned from serving in the Falklands War. They split up when it emerged she had appeared topless in a steamy film called Emily in 1976.
Andrew went on to marry Sarah Ferguson. Stark and Walker got engaged in 1994.
Stark, appearing under her birth name Kathleen Dee-Anne Stark, is alleged to have stolen the painting from Walker's home in Notting Hill, west London.
The pair have a 15-year-old daughter, Tatiana, of whom Stark lost custody to him.
Walker ended the pair's relationship just days before their wedding in 1997.
She has suffered personal difficulties including bankruptcy for a £38,680 unpaid hotel bill.
A diagnosis of breast cancer led to Stark founding cancer awareness charity, Keep Abreast.
Stark will appears at Hammersmith magistrates court.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Video Showing Mentally Disabled African American Shot 46 Times By Eight Police Officers For Just Holding A Penknife
- Brisbane Woman Performs Sex With Dog, Gets Charged With Bestiality
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Update: Duchess Forced To Return To Royal Engagements, Feuding With The Queen Over Royal Duties---Report
- Google Loses Lawsuit Against Canadian Woman Over Breast Exposure
- Robbery Attempt in Sydney Bank, Armed Robbers on The Loose
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2