Liquid Smooth RC3 ROM.
Liquid Smooth RC3 custom ROM firmware has arrived on Samsung Galaxy Note N7000, courtesy of development team at XDA Developers' forum. The new ROM reportedly features lockscreen text colour, layouts, custom navbar targets, custom navbar ring targets, liquid launcher, theme chooser, forced tablet mode with DPI changer and more.
Check out the guide below to install Liquid Smooth RC3 custom firmware on Galaxy Note. IBTimes UK cautions users to proceed with the method at their own risk and we will not be held responsible if you damage or brick your device.
- Please note that the method can be applied on a rooted international variant of Galaxy Note.
- Enable USB debugging by navigating to Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging.
- Turn off all the antivirus tools since the tools could interrupt the update process.
- Below method will wipe away all the data. Hence, make a backup of all your data.
- Finally, make sure that your device's battery has a charge of at least 40 percent.
How to install Liquid Smooth RC3 custom ROM firmware arrives on Samsung Galaxy Note N7000:
- Download and install CyanogenMod (CM) 10 firmware in your Galaxy Note
- Download Liquid Smooth ROM and Google Apps package from the official thread at XDA Developers' forum
- Connect your Note to the PC via USB cable and then copy both downloaded files from step 2 to your device
- Turn off the device and keep holding Volume Up + Home buttons and press the Power key to turn on the device in Recovery mode
- Choose Wipe data/factory reset and Wipe Cache partition. Then, choose advanced and clear the Dalvik cache
- Choose install zip from sd card > choose zip from sd card and then select ROM package and Gapps package for installation
- It could take around 3-4 minutes to complete the update. On completing the update, your device will reboot by itself.
You have now installed Liquid Smooth RC3 custom ROM firmware on your Galaxy Note N7000.
[Information Courtesy: Android Advices]
To contact the editor, e-mail: