Top After-Market Nasdaq Movers (Jamba, Impax , Novavax, , Ceragon, Amarin, Zynga, Datalink, Mercury, Education Management)
By Sreeja V N | October 5, 2012 4:43 PM EST
The top after-market Nasdaq gainers Thursday were Jamba Inc, Impax Laboratories Inc, Novavax Inc, Ceragon Networks Inc and Amarin Corporation.
The top after-market Nasdaq losers were Zynga Inc Ltd, Datalink Corporation Inc, Mercury Computer Systems Inc and Education Management Corporation.
Jamba Inc (JMBA) shares climbed 4.60 percent to $2.50 in after-hours trading Thursday. The shares of the company gained 3.02 percent in regular trade Thursday.
Shares of Impax Laboratories Inc (IPXL) rose 2.84 percent in the post-market session to close at $27.15. The shares of the company have 52-week trading range of $16.60-$27.25 and a market capitalization of 1.78 billion.
Novavax Inc (NVAX) shares advanced 5 percent to $2.12 in post-market trading. The company shares have a 52-week trading range of $1.12-$ 2.44 and a market capitalization of $315.48 million.
Ceragon Networks Ltd (CRNT) shares gained 1.63 percent and reached $5.60 in after-hours trading. The shares of the company lost 1.08 percent in regular trade Thursday.
Amarin Corporation PLC (EDMC) shares surged 1.48 percent to $12.33 in after-hours trading Thursday. The shares of the company gained 2.88 percent in regular trade Thursday.
Zynga Inc (ZNGA) shares slumped 19.01 percent to $2.28 in the post-market session Thursday after the provider of social game services gave a forecast of the net loss in the third quarter and lowered its outlook for fiscal year 2012.
Datalink Corporation (DTLK) shares plunged 14.34 percent to $7.35 in the post-market trading. The company shares dropped after it lowered the third quarter revenue and earnings guidance.
Mercury Computer Systems (MRCY) shares lost 12.34 percent in after-hours trading to reach $8.45. The company shared declined after it lowered its revenue guidance to $48 million to $50 million from the prior guidance of $55 million to $61 million.
Education Management Corporation (EDMC) shares dropped 4.91 percent to $3.19 in after-hours trading. The company shares had gained 5.00 percent in regular trade Thursday.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
- What Happens When You Give Up Sex For 12 Months? – Dialogue With Peter Lynagh – Exclusive
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Female Tennis Athletes [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones
- Leaker of Actresses Nude Photos Accepting PayPal Donations in Exchange For Posting Alleged Sex Video of Jennifer Lawrence, Has Naked Pictures of 100 Hollywood A-Listers
- ISIS Will Target the U.S. Power Grid, Former CIA Says; Could Tap Other Fellow Extremist Groups to Do the Job
- Jennifer Lawrence's Nude Photos Leaked on Find My iPhone, Apple 'Outraged' But Says Systems 'Not Breached'
- Russia Massacres Ukrainian Volunteer Battalions—Surviving Members Alleged