Top After-Market Nasdaq Movers (Jamba, Impax , Novavax, , Ceragon, Amarin, Zynga, Datalink, Mercury, Education Management)
By Sreeja V N | October 5, 2012 4:43 PM EST
The top after-market Nasdaq gainers Thursday were Jamba Inc, Impax Laboratories Inc, Novavax Inc, Ceragon Networks Inc and Amarin Corporation.
The top after-market Nasdaq losers were Zynga Inc Ltd, Datalink Corporation Inc, Mercury Computer Systems Inc and Education Management Corporation.
Jamba Inc (JMBA) shares climbed 4.60 percent to $2.50 in after-hours trading Thursday. The shares of the company gained 3.02 percent in regular trade Thursday.
Shares of Impax Laboratories Inc (IPXL) rose 2.84 percent in the post-market session to close at $27.15. The shares of the company have 52-week trading range of $16.60-$27.25 and a market capitalization of 1.78 billion.
Novavax Inc (NVAX) shares advanced 5 percent to $2.12 in post-market trading. The company shares have a 52-week trading range of $1.12-$ 2.44 and a market capitalization of $315.48 million.
Ceragon Networks Ltd (CRNT) shares gained 1.63 percent and reached $5.60 in after-hours trading. The shares of the company lost 1.08 percent in regular trade Thursday.
Amarin Corporation PLC (EDMC) shares surged 1.48 percent to $12.33 in after-hours trading Thursday. The shares of the company gained 2.88 percent in regular trade Thursday.
Zynga Inc (ZNGA) shares slumped 19.01 percent to $2.28 in the post-market session Thursday after the provider of social game services gave a forecast of the net loss in the third quarter and lowered its outlook for fiscal year 2012.
Datalink Corporation (DTLK) shares plunged 14.34 percent to $7.35 in the post-market trading. The company shares dropped after it lowered the third quarter revenue and earnings guidance.
Mercury Computer Systems (MRCY) shares lost 12.34 percent in after-hours trading to reach $8.45. The company shared declined after it lowered its revenue guidance to $48 million to $50 million from the prior guidance of $55 million to $61 million.
Education Management Corporation (EDMC) shares dropped 4.91 percent to $3.19 in after-hours trading. The company shares had gained 5.00 percent in regular trade Thursday.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: Parents of Australian Passenger Want ‘Space Scientists’ to Investigate Crash; Believe in ‘Possibility’ of Survival -- Report
- Childhood Obesity is Strongly Linked With Early Puberty: Study Reveals
- Why Internet of Things is the Next Big Thing for Tech Giants like Samsung, Google and Apple
- Instagram's Newest App Bolt Now Available Exclusively in New Zealand, Singapore and South Africa
- Megan Fox's Weight Loss Aided by Low Carb Paleo Diet: Benefits of the Diet