Top After-Market Nasdaq Movers (Jamba, Impax , Novavax, , Ceragon, Amarin, Zynga, Datalink, Mercury, Education Management)
By Sreeja V N | October 5, 2012 4:43 PM EST
The top after-market Nasdaq gainers Thursday were Jamba Inc, Impax Laboratories Inc, Novavax Inc, Ceragon Networks Inc and Amarin Corporation.
The top after-market Nasdaq losers were Zynga Inc Ltd, Datalink Corporation Inc, Mercury Computer Systems Inc and Education Management Corporation.
Jamba Inc (JMBA) shares climbed 4.60 percent to $2.50 in after-hours trading Thursday. The shares of the company gained 3.02 percent in regular trade Thursday.
Shares of Impax Laboratories Inc (IPXL) rose 2.84 percent in the post-market session to close at $27.15. The shares of the company have 52-week trading range of $16.60-$27.25 and a market capitalization of 1.78 billion.
Novavax Inc (NVAX) shares advanced 5 percent to $2.12 in post-market trading. The company shares have a 52-week trading range of $1.12-$ 2.44 and a market capitalization of $315.48 million.
Ceragon Networks Ltd (CRNT) shares gained 1.63 percent and reached $5.60 in after-hours trading. The shares of the company lost 1.08 percent in regular trade Thursday.
Amarin Corporation PLC (EDMC) shares surged 1.48 percent to $12.33 in after-hours trading Thursday. The shares of the company gained 2.88 percent in regular trade Thursday.
Zynga Inc (ZNGA) shares slumped 19.01 percent to $2.28 in the post-market session Thursday after the provider of social game services gave a forecast of the net loss in the third quarter and lowered its outlook for fiscal year 2012.
Datalink Corporation (DTLK) shares plunged 14.34 percent to $7.35 in the post-market trading. The company shares dropped after it lowered the third quarter revenue and earnings guidance.
Mercury Computer Systems (MRCY) shares lost 12.34 percent in after-hours trading to reach $8.45. The company shared declined after it lowered its revenue guidance to $48 million to $50 million from the prior guidance of $55 million to $61 million.
Education Management Corporation (EDMC) shares dropped 4.91 percent to $3.19 in after-hours trading. The company shares had gained 5.00 percent in regular trade Thursday.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko
- Windows 9 To Include Interactive Live Tiles and Notification Center in Metro 2.0