TV Spoiler Roundup: Grey’s Anatomy, Mentalist, Once upon a Time
By Arlene Paredes | October 5, 2012 4:46 PM EST
"Grey's Anatomy," "Mentalist," and "Once upon a Time" are three of the most favorite U.S. primetime shows from Thursday to Sunday.
Each of these shows has recently aired its fall season premiere. Now fans can't wait to hear more of what to expect from their favorite characters.
SPOILER ALERT: The following text contains mild spoilers. Read at your own risk.
Grey's Anatomy Season 9 - The last act of the premiere shows Callie (Sara Ramirez) telling Arizona (Jessica Capshaw) to snap out of it. Arizona makes it clear she is blaming her wife for her amputated leg.
TV Line's Michael Ausiello quoted Ramirez as saying: "[Callie's] life and her child's life are affected, greatly... And we see her having to grapple with the constant reminder of what's happened, not being able to get away from it."
The road is not going to be easy for Callie. Should fans expect more on-call room outbursts?
For those missing the light dramedy element in Grey's Anatomy, Kevin McKidd has some good news. The actor who plays Owen Hunt will direct a Grey's episode, and it will be much, much lighter than each of the first three episodes of Season 9.
"The first three episodes deal with all the repercussions of the finale, so Episode 4 is very comedic," Ausiello quoted McKidd.
"We needed some lightness. It's good to be dark for a while, but people like to have their lightness... the more kind of slightly zany, screwball stuff that Grey's does so well." Well said, Dr. Hunt!
The Mentalist Season 5 - Patrick Jane (Simon Baker) is a tad too serious in the premiere. After what has happened in last season's finale, Jane seems to be angrier than ever.
Series creator Bruno Heller has earlier said Jane will be showing more of his darker side this season. He told Entertainment Weekly: "(I)t's not that Jane is No More Mr. Nice Guy, but we're certainly going to see a little more of that hard darker side of him."
Once upon a Time Season 2 - TV Line's Matt Webb Mitovich clarified for the viewers what really happened when Regina (Lana Parilla) asked Emma (Jennifer Morrison) who Jefferson is. In that quick moment, the viewers thought the Evil Queen is trying to fake her innocence.
Mitovich quoted Morrison as saying: "She was just lying - the same way that she did in the jail cell, when she said to Rumplestiltskin, "Oh, [Belle]'s alive?' And he was like, 'Bulls-t, you knew she was alive.'" Morrison said Regina wants to "cover her tracks a bit."
The roundup of spoilers will continue. Meantime, enjoy your favorite TV shows.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- The Bachelor Update: Find Out if Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell Are Still With Each Other
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- 5 Food Scandals That Shocked The World
- Iran Leader Asks Muslims to Supply Arms to Palestine, Calls Israel ‘Rapacious Wolf’