TV Spoiler Roundup: Grey’s Anatomy, Mentalist, Once upon a Time
By Arlene Paredes | October 5, 2012 4:46 PM EST
"Grey's Anatomy," "Mentalist," and "Once upon a Time" are three of the most favorite U.S. primetime shows from Thursday to Sunday.
Each of these shows has recently aired its fall season premiere. Now fans can't wait to hear more of what to expect from their favorite characters.
SPOILER ALERT: The following text contains mild spoilers. Read at your own risk.
Grey's Anatomy Season 9 - The last act of the premiere shows Callie (Sara Ramirez) telling Arizona (Jessica Capshaw) to snap out of it. Arizona makes it clear she is blaming her wife for her amputated leg.
TV Line's Michael Ausiello quoted Ramirez as saying: "[Callie's] life and her child's life are affected, greatly... And we see her having to grapple with the constant reminder of what's happened, not being able to get away from it."
The road is not going to be easy for Callie. Should fans expect more on-call room outbursts?
For those missing the light dramedy element in Grey's Anatomy, Kevin McKidd has some good news. The actor who plays Owen Hunt will direct a Grey's episode, and it will be much, much lighter than each of the first three episodes of Season 9.
"The first three episodes deal with all the repercussions of the finale, so Episode 4 is very comedic," Ausiello quoted McKidd.
"We needed some lightness. It's good to be dark for a while, but people like to have their lightness... the more kind of slightly zany, screwball stuff that Grey's does so well." Well said, Dr. Hunt!
The Mentalist Season 5 - Patrick Jane (Simon Baker) is a tad too serious in the premiere. After what has happened in last season's finale, Jane seems to be angrier than ever.
Series creator Bruno Heller has earlier said Jane will be showing more of his darker side this season. He told Entertainment Weekly: "(I)t's not that Jane is No More Mr. Nice Guy, but we're certainly going to see a little more of that hard darker side of him."
Once upon a Time Season 2 - TV Line's Matt Webb Mitovich clarified for the viewers what really happened when Regina (Lana Parilla) asked Emma (Jennifer Morrison) who Jefferson is. In that quick moment, the viewers thought the Evil Queen is trying to fake her innocence.
Mitovich quoted Morrison as saying: "She was just lying - the same way that she did in the jail cell, when she said to Rumplestiltskin, "Oh, [Belle]'s alive?' And he was like, 'Bulls-t, you knew she was alive.'" Morrison said Regina wants to "cover her tracks a bit."
The roundup of spoilers will continue. Meantime, enjoy your favorite TV shows.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- 'White Collar' Season 6 RECAP Episode 3: Amy Slaps Neal Caffrey In Uncontrolled Variables [SPOILERS]
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies