TV Spoiler Roundup: Grey’s Anatomy, Mentalist, Once upon a Time
By Arlene Paredes | October 5, 2012 4:46 PM EST
"Grey's Anatomy," "Mentalist," and "Once upon a Time" are three of the most favorite U.S. primetime shows from Thursday to Sunday.
Each of these shows has recently aired its fall season premiere. Now fans can't wait to hear more of what to expect from their favorite characters.
SPOILER ALERT: The following text contains mild spoilers. Read at your own risk.
Grey's Anatomy Season 9 - The last act of the premiere shows Callie (Sara Ramirez) telling Arizona (Jessica Capshaw) to snap out of it. Arizona makes it clear she is blaming her wife for her amputated leg.
TV Line's Michael Ausiello quoted Ramirez as saying: "[Callie's] life and her child's life are affected, greatly... And we see her having to grapple with the constant reminder of what's happened, not being able to get away from it."
The road is not going to be easy for Callie. Should fans expect more on-call room outbursts?
For those missing the light dramedy element in Grey's Anatomy, Kevin McKidd has some good news. The actor who plays Owen Hunt will direct a Grey's episode, and it will be much, much lighter than each of the first three episodes of Season 9.
"The first three episodes deal with all the repercussions of the finale, so Episode 4 is very comedic," Ausiello quoted McKidd.
"We needed some lightness. It's good to be dark for a while, but people like to have their lightness... the more kind of slightly zany, screwball stuff that Grey's does so well." Well said, Dr. Hunt!
The Mentalist Season 5 - Patrick Jane (Simon Baker) is a tad too serious in the premiere. After what has happened in last season's finale, Jane seems to be angrier than ever.
Series creator Bruno Heller has earlier said Jane will be showing more of his darker side this season. He told Entertainment Weekly: "(I)t's not that Jane is No More Mr. Nice Guy, but we're certainly going to see a little more of that hard darker side of him."
Once upon a Time Season 2 - TV Line's Matt Webb Mitovich clarified for the viewers what really happened when Regina (Lana Parilla) asked Emma (Jennifer Morrison) who Jefferson is. In that quick moment, the viewers thought the Evil Queen is trying to fake her innocence.
Mitovich quoted Morrison as saying: "She was just lying - the same way that she did in the jail cell, when she said to Rumplestiltskin, "Oh, [Belle]'s alive?' And he was like, 'Bulls-t, you knew she was alive.'" Morrison said Regina wants to "cover her tracks a bit."
The roundup of spoilers will continue. Meantime, enjoy your favorite TV shows.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Celebrities Suffering From Lupus: Facts About the Disease
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Loses Second Child, Duchess Suffered Miscarriage Before Pregnancy Claims Went Viral – Reports
- Beyonce & Jay Z Fail to Squash Divorce & Cheating Allegations, Couple Barely Speaking on Tour
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Remembering the Betrayal of the Freys
- Eva Mendes-Ryan Gosling Reportedly Split Before Eva's Pregnancy
- Harry Styles-Paige Reifler Dating, Couple Back Together
- Google Nexus 6 Speculations Now Include Price: Five Fresh Features to Unpack on New Android Smart Phone in October/November Release Date
- Apple's iPhone 6 vs. Xiaomi Mi 4: Specifications, Features and Prices
- Fresh Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Images Leaked: 4.8-Inch Metallic Body Could Give Competition to 4.7-Inch iPhone 6
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Nexus 5 and Nexus 7 Android 5.0 L Material Design Coming with More Interface Changes
- A Florida Widow Wins $23.6 Billion Lawsuit Against Tobacco Company
- OnePlus One Android 4.4.4 KitKat and Android L Update Guide