TV Spoiler Roundup: Grey’s Anatomy, Mentalist, Once upon a Time
By Arlene Paredes | October 5, 2012 4:46 PM EST
"Grey's Anatomy," "Mentalist," and "Once upon a Time" are three of the most favorite U.S. primetime shows from Thursday to Sunday.
Each of these shows has recently aired its fall season premiere. Now fans can't wait to hear more of what to expect from their favorite characters.
SPOILER ALERT: The following text contains mild spoilers. Read at your own risk.
Grey's Anatomy Season 9 - The last act of the premiere shows Callie (Sara Ramirez) telling Arizona (Jessica Capshaw) to snap out of it. Arizona makes it clear she is blaming her wife for her amputated leg.
TV Line's Michael Ausiello quoted Ramirez as saying: "[Callie's] life and her child's life are affected, greatly... And we see her having to grapple with the constant reminder of what's happened, not being able to get away from it."
The road is not going to be easy for Callie. Should fans expect more on-call room outbursts?
For those missing the light dramedy element in Grey's Anatomy, Kevin McKidd has some good news. The actor who plays Owen Hunt will direct a Grey's episode, and it will be much, much lighter than each of the first three episodes of Season 9.
"The first three episodes deal with all the repercussions of the finale, so Episode 4 is very comedic," Ausiello quoted McKidd.
"We needed some lightness. It's good to be dark for a while, but people like to have their lightness... the more kind of slightly zany, screwball stuff that Grey's does so well." Well said, Dr. Hunt!
The Mentalist Season 5 - Patrick Jane (Simon Baker) is a tad too serious in the premiere. After what has happened in last season's finale, Jane seems to be angrier than ever.
Series creator Bruno Heller has earlier said Jane will be showing more of his darker side this season. He told Entertainment Weekly: "(I)t's not that Jane is No More Mr. Nice Guy, but we're certainly going to see a little more of that hard darker side of him."
Once upon a Time Season 2 - TV Line's Matt Webb Mitovich clarified for the viewers what really happened when Regina (Lana Parilla) asked Emma (Jennifer Morrison) who Jefferson is. In that quick moment, the viewers thought the Evil Queen is trying to fake her innocence.
Mitovich quoted Morrison as saying: "She was just lying - the same way that she did in the jail cell, when she said to Rumplestiltskin, "Oh, [Belle]'s alive?' And he was like, 'Bulls-t, you knew she was alive.'" Morrison said Regina wants to "cover her tracks a bit."
The roundup of spoilers will continue. Meantime, enjoy your favorite TV shows.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Hilarious Reactions For Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Secret Wedding: George Clooney, Jennifer Aniston, Billy Bob Thornton
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Episode 6 Spoilers: Next Week Tests Relationships And Sees A Shocking Exit
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Exclusive New Trailer, Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie’s Choice For King Arthur [VIDEO]
- ‘Castle’ Update: Watch Stana Katic, Jon, Seamus Take Bucket Challenge At Season 7 Set, Nathan Fillion Missing [VIDEOS]
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique