Chris Brown Announces He Dumped Girlfriend Karrueche for Rihanna
By Czarina Malleta | October 5, 2012 1:10 PM EST
After Chris Brown and Rihanna were publicly seen together for three consecutive nights, there were speculations that the two might have rekindled their relationship. As it turns out, Chris Brown has officially ended his relationship with Karrueche.
Chris Brown admitted his close friendship with the "Where Have You Been?" singer but didn't admit whether he reconciled with his ex. And in a recent statement, the RnB singer announced that he broke up with Karrueche to be able to focus on his career as well as to continue her friendship with his controversial ex, Rihanna.
"I have decided to be single to focus on my career. I love Karrueche very much but I don't want to see her hurt over my friendship with Rihanna," Chris Brown admitted. "I'd rather be single allowing us to both be happy in our lives."
Although they both try to deny it, photos of Rihanna and Chris partying together surfaced day after day. They were seen together at a nightclub in New York City and onlookers said that the two were "making out". In another picture, the two were seated together when they attended a Jay Z concert.
Last night, in a questionable tweet, Karrueche posted something on her Twitter account that says, "bye baby." The 23-year-old must be saying good bye to Chris. Prior to what she recently posted, there was also a tweet that says, "I prefer men."
Since Rihanna made an exclusive tell-all interview with Oprah, it looks like she has been more open about her lingering feelings towards his ex. She said that she considers Brown as the love of her life and added that they loved each other very much.
Their first public reconciliation was captured when they shared a hug at the MTV VMA and from then on, the two have been more comfortable in publicly reaching out to each other. Rihanna once wished her ex-boyfriend "good luck" before he attends his court hearing. Brown replied with a "thank you very much".
Other fans expect that it would just take little time before Rihanna and Chris gets back together again. Rihanna pursues her friendship with Chris despite the fact that he severely assaulted her on 2009.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Will Feature Nude Scene Confirmed—Report
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1: ‘The Biggest Action Sequence That We Have Ever Attempted’ [VIDEO]
- 'Terminator' 5 And 'Jurassic World' Trailers To Be Released Soon
- Rihanna And Jay Z Romance Reports Quashed: Queen Bey And RiRi To Join Forces- Report
- ‘Star Wars’ 7 Plot Leak – New Villain And Stormtroopers New Look [Spoilers]
- Robin Williams Goodbye Video Hoax: Facebook Users Warned of Celebrity Suicide Exploitation
- US, Canada Labour Activists ‘Block the Boat for Gaza’ Succeed in Blocking Docking of Israeli Ship in California Port
- 4 Killer Android Features Apple Fans Would Love to Get Come the iPhone 6 Release Date
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- Larger 5.5inch iPhone 6 Variant Will Roll Out in the Market as ‘iPhone 6L’
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- After James Foley, ISIL Threatens to Behead Another American Journalist Steven Sotloff