By Vittorio Hernandez | October 4, 2012 5:51 PM EST
The augmentation of advanced development capabilities are similar to those found in more mature programming languages such as C++ and Java. The new capabilities include static typing, classes and modularisation.
He disclosed that it took Microsoft engineers more than two years to develop the functionality. Microsoft released the TypeScript specifications and open source compiler on the CodePlex repository.
- It is processed on your computer instead of on the server such as a webpage. So it is loaded fast and causes less strain on the Internet bandwidth.
- It is a relatively easy language to learn comprised of English-like codes.
- It allows third-party applications which allow editing of certain features, displays and behaviour to make webpages more personalized.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop