The augmentation of advanced development capabilities are similar to those found in more mature programming languages such as C++ and Java. The new capabilities include static typing, classes and modularisation.
He disclosed that it took Microsoft engineers more than two years to develop the functionality. Microsoft released the TypeScript specifications and open source compiler on the CodePlex repository.
- It is processed on your computer instead of on the server such as a webpage. So it is loaded fast and causes less strain on the Internet bandwidth.
- It is a relatively easy language to learn comprised of English-like codes.
- It allows third-party applications which allow editing of certain features, displays and behaviour to make webpages more personalized.
- The add-ons that can modify it may endanger certain systems and cause information to leak out. Users are reminded not play around with it if they keep important files in their computer.
- The different layout modification could lead to inconsistency to the standard ones loaded normally on the webpage. Users must make sure they know the standards before modifying it on their own.
To contact the editor, e-mail: