By Vittorio Hernandez | October 4, 2012 5:51 PM EST
The augmentation of advanced development capabilities are similar to those found in more mature programming languages such as C++ and Java. The new capabilities include static typing, classes and modularisation.
He disclosed that it took Microsoft engineers more than two years to develop the functionality. Microsoft released the TypeScript specifications and open source compiler on the CodePlex repository.
- It is processed on your computer instead of on the server such as a webpage. So it is loaded fast and causes less strain on the Internet bandwidth.
- It is a relatively easy language to learn comprised of English-like codes.
- It allows third-party applications which allow editing of certain features, displays and behaviour to make webpages more personalized.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Xiaomi VP Hugo Barra Says ‘Apple iPhone 6 Is The Most Beautiful Smartphone Ever Built’
- Vivo Rumoured To Be Building World’s Thinnest Smartphone With 3.8 MM Thickness