By Vittorio Hernandez | October 4, 2012 5:51 PM EST
The augmentation of advanced development capabilities are similar to those found in more mature programming languages such as C++ and Java. The new capabilities include static typing, classes and modularisation.
He disclosed that it took Microsoft engineers more than two years to develop the functionality. Microsoft released the TypeScript specifications and open source compiler on the CodePlex repository.
- It is processed on your computer instead of on the server such as a webpage. So it is loaded fast and causes less strain on the Internet bandwidth.
- It is a relatively easy language to learn comprised of English-like codes.
- It allows third-party applications which allow editing of certain features, displays and behaviour to make webpages more personalized.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Nokia X2 vs. Nokia Lumia 530 - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Trending: Ice Bucket Challenge Replaced By Rubble Bucket Challenge By People Of Gaza