Gossip Girl Season 6 Returns Next Week: Serena Runs Away, Blair and Chuck Get Pregnant?
By Arlene Paredes | October 4, 2012 5:30 PM EST
Emotions will run high when Gossip Girl returns for its last season next week. At the center of all the drama is Serena van der Woodsen (Blake Lively), who goes running off to nowhere in last season's finale. What happens next to Manhattan's It girl?
The rest of the gang will go looking for Serena the way they did in the first season. There are two things this overly dramatic group has proved in all five seasons. One, their lives are better when they're not turning against each other. And two, they just couldn't stop from hurting each other. How will the search-and-rescue turn out?
Meanwhile, things appear to be starting off well (again) for Blair (Leighton Meester) and Chuck (Ed Westwick). But Gossip Girl fans are used to seeing this couple crash and burn. How different will their romance be this time around?
Dan (Penn Badgley) seems to have lost his intense teenage crush on Serena. If these two could patch things up the tender and dreamy way, it may not be too plausible. Then again, Gossip Girl is hardly for realists.
So what awaits the lead characters of Gossip Girl in the show's last season?
SPOILER ALERT: The following text contains Gossip Girl Season 6 spoilers. Read at your own risk.
TV Line's Michael Ausiello reported some spoilers for the Gossip Girl fans, and he has juicy stuff for both the Season 6 premiere and the finale.
To sum up, Ausiello wrote the Season 6 premiere will feature an engagement ring and a wedding. But he stressed, there will be some twists down the line. Meanwhile, Dan will lecture Blair on her relationship with Chuck. Blair will fall silent on Dan's musings, but she will definitely have things to say in her confrontation with Georgina (Michelle Trachtenberg).
For the finale, Ausiello raised hope for Chuck and Blair. He said the series finale "will feature a cute and adorable 3-year-old boy with dark hair and eye." He speculates the troubled couple might have a firstborn by the time the series draws to its inevitable end.
What are your thoughts on the upcoming series finale of Gossip Girl? Watch the long good-bye next week on The CW network.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’