Gossip Girl Season 6 Returns Next Week: Serena Runs Away, Blair and Chuck Get Pregnant?
By Arlene Paredes | October 4, 2012 5:30 PM EST
Emotions will run high when Gossip Girl returns for its last season next week. At the center of all the drama is Serena van der Woodsen (Blake Lively), who goes running off to nowhere in last season's finale. What happens next to Manhattan's It girl?
The rest of the gang will go looking for Serena the way they did in the first season. There are two things this overly dramatic group has proved in all five seasons. One, their lives are better when they're not turning against each other. And two, they just couldn't stop from hurting each other. How will the search-and-rescue turn out?
Meanwhile, things appear to be starting off well (again) for Blair (Leighton Meester) and Chuck (Ed Westwick). But Gossip Girl fans are used to seeing this couple crash and burn. How different will their romance be this time around?
Dan (Penn Badgley) seems to have lost his intense teenage crush on Serena. If these two could patch things up the tender and dreamy way, it may not be too plausible. Then again, Gossip Girl is hardly for realists.
So what awaits the lead characters of Gossip Girl in the show's last season?
SPOILER ALERT: The following text contains Gossip Girl Season 6 spoilers. Read at your own risk.
TV Line's Michael Ausiello reported some spoilers for the Gossip Girl fans, and he has juicy stuff for both the Season 6 premiere and the finale.
To sum up, Ausiello wrote the Season 6 premiere will feature an engagement ring and a wedding. But he stressed, there will be some twists down the line. Meanwhile, Dan will lecture Blair on her relationship with Chuck. Blair will fall silent on Dan's musings, but she will definitely have things to say in her confrontation with Georgina (Michelle Trachtenberg).
For the finale, Ausiello raised hope for Chuck and Blair. He said the series finale "will feature a cute and adorable 3-year-old boy with dark hair and eye." He speculates the troubled couple might have a firstborn by the time the series draws to its inevitable end.
What are your thoughts on the upcoming series finale of Gossip Girl? Watch the long good-bye next week on The CW network.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Voice’ Season 7 (2014) Winner: Eliminated Contestants Predict Who Could Win It All
- Prince Harry Enjoys Three-Day Visit To Oman, Picks Up Present For Prince George And Performs With Traditional Sword Dancers
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- Walmart Early Price Matching Special Event On Nov. 21, 2014 Matches Its Competitors' Black Friday 2014 Prices And Includes Exclusive Deals For Samsung LED HDTVs And iPad Air 2 [WATCH VIDEO]
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- Nexus 6 Release Date And Price Under AT&T, T-Mobile And Sprint Listed
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices