Gossip Girl Season 6 Returns Next Week: Serena Runs Away, Blair and Chuck Get Pregnant?
By Arlene Paredes | October 4, 2012 5:30 PM EST
Emotions will run high when Gossip Girl returns for its last season next week. At the center of all the drama is Serena van der Woodsen (Blake Lively), who goes running off to nowhere in last season's finale. What happens next to Manhattan's It girl?
The rest of the gang will go looking for Serena the way they did in the first season. There are two things this overly dramatic group has proved in all five seasons. One, their lives are better when they're not turning against each other. And two, they just couldn't stop from hurting each other. How will the search-and-rescue turn out?
Meanwhile, things appear to be starting off well (again) for Blair (Leighton Meester) and Chuck (Ed Westwick). But Gossip Girl fans are used to seeing this couple crash and burn. How different will their romance be this time around?
Dan (Penn Badgley) seems to have lost his intense teenage crush on Serena. If these two could patch things up the tender and dreamy way, it may not be too plausible. Then again, Gossip Girl is hardly for realists.
So what awaits the lead characters of Gossip Girl in the show's last season?
SPOILER ALERT: The following text contains Gossip Girl Season 6 spoilers. Read at your own risk.
TV Line's Michael Ausiello reported some spoilers for the Gossip Girl fans, and he has juicy stuff for both the Season 6 premiere and the finale.
To sum up, Ausiello wrote the Season 6 premiere will feature an engagement ring and a wedding. But he stressed, there will be some twists down the line. Meanwhile, Dan will lecture Blair on her relationship with Chuck. Blair will fall silent on Dan's musings, but she will definitely have things to say in her confrontation with Georgina (Michelle Trachtenberg).
For the finale, Ausiello raised hope for Chuck and Blair. He said the series finale "will feature a cute and adorable 3-year-old boy with dark hair and eye." He speculates the troubled couple might have a firstborn by the time the series draws to its inevitable end.
What are your thoughts on the upcoming series finale of Gossip Girl? Watch the long good-bye next week on The CW network.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Camilla Parker-Bowles To Become Queen When Prince Charles Accedes To The Throne
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage