Gossip Girl Season 6 Returns Next Week: Serena Runs Away, Blair and Chuck Get Pregnant?
By Arlene Paredes | October 4, 2012 5:30 PM EST
Emotions will run high when Gossip Girl returns for its last season next week. At the center of all the drama is Serena van der Woodsen (Blake Lively), who goes running off to nowhere in last season's finale. What happens next to Manhattan's It girl?
The rest of the gang will go looking for Serena the way they did in the first season. There are two things this overly dramatic group has proved in all five seasons. One, their lives are better when they're not turning against each other. And two, they just couldn't stop from hurting each other. How will the search-and-rescue turn out?
Meanwhile, things appear to be starting off well (again) for Blair (Leighton Meester) and Chuck (Ed Westwick). But Gossip Girl fans are used to seeing this couple crash and burn. How different will their romance be this time around?
Dan (Penn Badgley) seems to have lost his intense teenage crush on Serena. If these two could patch things up the tender and dreamy way, it may not be too plausible. Then again, Gossip Girl is hardly for realists.
So what awaits the lead characters of Gossip Girl in the show's last season?
SPOILER ALERT: The following text contains Gossip Girl Season 6 spoilers. Read at your own risk.
TV Line's Michael Ausiello reported some spoilers for the Gossip Girl fans, and he has juicy stuff for both the Season 6 premiere and the finale.
To sum up, Ausiello wrote the Season 6 premiere will feature an engagement ring and a wedding. But he stressed, there will be some twists down the line. Meanwhile, Dan will lecture Blair on her relationship with Chuck. Blair will fall silent on Dan's musings, but she will definitely have things to say in her confrontation with Georgina (Michelle Trachtenberg).
For the finale, Ausiello raised hope for Chuck and Blair. He said the series finale "will feature a cute and adorable 3-year-old boy with dark hair and eye." He speculates the troubled couple might have a firstborn by the time the series draws to its inevitable end.
What are your thoughts on the upcoming series finale of Gossip Girl? Watch the long good-bye next week on The CW network.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Manchester United Transfer News: Wilfried Zaha Might Stay After Impressing Van Gaal Against Inter [VIDEO]
- Grimm Season 4 Spoilers: Comic-Con Answers Served, Nick 'Un-Grimmed' Affects His Wesen Friends' Honeymoon
- Transfer News: Ron Vlaar to Consider Villa Exit, May Move to Tottenham
- AS Roma's Seydou Keita Throws Water Bottle at Real Madrid defender Pepe for Spitting [VIDEO]
- The Mentalist Season 7 Spoilers: CBS Skips Simon Baker's Patrick Jane in Fall Schedule, Josie Loren Joins Cast