Gossip Girl Season 6 Returns Next Week: Serena Runs Away, Blair and Chuck Get Pregnant?
By Arlene Paredes | October 4, 2012 5:30 PM EST
Emotions will run high when Gossip Girl returns for its last season next week. At the center of all the drama is Serena van der Woodsen (Blake Lively), who goes running off to nowhere in last season's finale. What happens next to Manhattan's It girl?
The rest of the gang will go looking for Serena the way they did in the first season. There are two things this overly dramatic group has proved in all five seasons. One, their lives are better when they're not turning against each other. And two, they just couldn't stop from hurting each other. How will the search-and-rescue turn out?
Meanwhile, things appear to be starting off well (again) for Blair (Leighton Meester) and Chuck (Ed Westwick). But Gossip Girl fans are used to seeing this couple crash and burn. How different will their romance be this time around?
Dan (Penn Badgley) seems to have lost his intense teenage crush on Serena. If these two could patch things up the tender and dreamy way, it may not be too plausible. Then again, Gossip Girl is hardly for realists.
So what awaits the lead characters of Gossip Girl in the show's last season?
SPOILER ALERT: The following text contains Gossip Girl Season 6 spoilers. Read at your own risk.
TV Line's Michael Ausiello reported some spoilers for the Gossip Girl fans, and he has juicy stuff for both the Season 6 premiere and the finale.
To sum up, Ausiello wrote the Season 6 premiere will feature an engagement ring and a wedding. But he stressed, there will be some twists down the line. Meanwhile, Dan will lecture Blair on her relationship with Chuck. Blair will fall silent on Dan's musings, but she will definitely have things to say in her confrontation with Georgina (Michelle Trachtenberg).
For the finale, Ausiello raised hope for Chuck and Blair. He said the series finale "will feature a cute and adorable 3-year-old boy with dark hair and eye." He speculates the troubled couple might have a firstborn by the time the series draws to its inevitable end.
What are your thoughts on the upcoming series finale of Gossip Girl? Watch the long good-bye next week on The CW network.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Will Feature Nude Scene Confirmed—Report
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1: ‘The Biggest Action Sequence That We Have Ever Attempted’ [VIDEO]
- 'Terminator' 5 And 'Jurassic World' Trailers To Be Released Soon
- ‘Star Wars’ 7 Plot Leak – New Villain And Stormtroopers New Look [Spoilers]
- 'Doctor Who' Casting News: 'GOT' Actress Rose Leslie Favoured To Play As 'Clara Oswald'
- Robin Williams Goodbye Video Hoax: Facebook Users Warned of Celebrity Suicide Exploitation
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- After James Foley, ISIL Threatens to Behead Another American Journalist Steven Sotloff
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: AT&T/Sprint Release and When to Hit Your Region
- Motorola Moto X+1 On Release Date To Come With Snapdragon 800 Processor, 2 GB RAM, 4K Recording And 5.2-Inch Display