Top After-Market NYSE Movers (SuperValu, PennyMac, MSCI, Proto Labs, Apollo Commercial, Carnival Corp, Barnes & Noble, Team)
By Satya Nagendra | October 3, 2012 2:47 PM EST
The top after-market NYSE gainers Tuesday were Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage, SuperValu Inc, PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust, MSCI Inc and Proto Labs, Inc. The top after-market NYSE losers were Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance, Carnival Corp, Overseas Shipholding Group, Barnes & Noble, Inc. and Team, Inc.
Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage, Inc. (NGVC) shares surged 2.36 percent to $24.04 in post-market trading.
SuperValu Inc. (SVU) gained 1.75 percent to $2.33 in post-market trading. The U.S. grocery chain that’s examining strategic options has attracted interest from billionaire Ronald Burkle and buyout firms KKR & Co. and TPG Capital, Bloomberg reported citing people with knowledge of the matter.
PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust (PMT) shares rose 1.57 percent to $24.00 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $14.10, a 52-week high of $23.78 and $979.85 million in market capitalization.
MSCI Inc. (MSCI) shares rose 1.56 percent to $26.62 in post-market trading. The company stock tumbled nearly 27 percent in regular trading.
Proto Labs, Inc. (PRLB) shares advanced 1.56 percent to $33.30 in post-market trading. The company stock plunged more than 3 percent in regular trading.
Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance (ARI) shares plunged 3.20 percent to $16.95 in post-market trading. The company announced Tuesday that it has commenced an underwritten public offering of 7,000,000 shares of common stock.
Carnival Corp. (CCL) shares plunged 2.60 percent to $35.21 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $28.52, a 52-week high of $39.00 and $28.09 billion in market capitalization.
Overseas Shipholding Group, Inc. (OSG) shares fell 2.25 percent to $6.92 in post-market trading. The company stock climbed more than 9 percent in regular trading.
Barnes & Noble, Inc. (BKS) shares declined 2.23 percent to $12.53 in post-market trading.
Team, Inc. (TISI) shares fell 2.09 percent to $32.28 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $20.61, a 52-week high of $34.00 and $657.95 million in market capitalization.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft