Top After-Market Nasdaq Movers (PetSmart, Synta, Sycamore, Glue, PLX, Halozyme, RadiSys, Body, GT, Gladstone)
By Sreeja V N | October 2, 2012 4:19 PM EST
The top after-market Nasdaq gainers Monday were PetSmart, Synta Pharmaceuticals Corp, Sycamore Networks Inc, Glu Mobile Inc and PLX Technology Inc.
The top after-market Nasdaq losers were Halozyme Therapeutics Inc, RadiSys Corporation, Body Central Corp, GT Advanced Technologies and Gladstone Holdings.
PetSmart (PETM) shares climbed 2.87 percent to $69.50 in post-market trading. The company shares gained after the reports that it would join Standard & Poor’s 500 Index after the close of trading Monday, replacing Sunoco Inc.
Synta Pharmaceuticals Corp (SNTA) shares surged 2.76 percent to $9.67 in post-market trading. The company shares surged over 23 percent Monday in regular trading after the company announced that interim results from a mid-stage study of its experimental cancer drug with a larger patient population showed positive results.
Sycamore Networks (SCMR) shares advanced 2.11 percent to $15.50 in post-market trading. The company stock lost 1.43 percent in regular trading.
Glu Mobile Inc (GLUU) shares rose 1.77 percent to $4.60 in post-market trading. The company shares have a 52-week trading range of $1.80 -$5.90 and a market capitalization of 294.50 million.
PLX Technology Inc (PLXT) shares gained 1.41 percent to $5.75 in post-market trading.
Halozyme Therapeutics Inc (HALO) shares plunged 25.38 percent to $5.50 in post-market trading.
RadiSys Corporation (RSYS) shares plunged 5.83 percent to $5.83 in post-market trading. The company stock lost over 4 percent in regular trading after it said that its chief executive Michel Dagenais had left the company. The company cut its revenue guidance for the third quarter, citing the weak telecommunications spending.
Body Central Corp (BODY) shares declined 3.78 percent to $11.02 in post-market trading. The company stock gained 9.57 percent in regular trading.
GT Advanced Technologies (GTAT) shares fell 3.36 percent to $5.17 in post-market trading.
Gladstone Investment Corporation (GAIN) shares declined 2.69 percent to $7.59 in post-market trading after the company announced that it planned to sell 4,000,000 shares of common stock in an underwritten public offering.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales