Top After-Market Nasdaq Movers (PetSmart, Synta, Sycamore, Glue, PLX, Halozyme, RadiSys, Body, GT, Gladstone)
By Sreeja V N | October 2, 2012 4:19 PM EST
The top after-market Nasdaq gainers Monday were PetSmart, Synta Pharmaceuticals Corp, Sycamore Networks Inc, Glu Mobile Inc and PLX Technology Inc.
The top after-market Nasdaq losers were Halozyme Therapeutics Inc, RadiSys Corporation, Body Central Corp, GT Advanced Technologies and Gladstone Holdings.
PetSmart (PETM) shares climbed 2.87 percent to $69.50 in post-market trading. The company shares gained after the reports that it would join Standard & Poor’s 500 Index after the close of trading Monday, replacing Sunoco Inc.
Synta Pharmaceuticals Corp (SNTA) shares surged 2.76 percent to $9.67 in post-market trading. The company shares surged over 23 percent Monday in regular trading after the company announced that interim results from a mid-stage study of its experimental cancer drug with a larger patient population showed positive results.
Sycamore Networks (SCMR) shares advanced 2.11 percent to $15.50 in post-market trading. The company stock lost 1.43 percent in regular trading.
Glu Mobile Inc (GLUU) shares rose 1.77 percent to $4.60 in post-market trading. The company shares have a 52-week trading range of $1.80 -$5.90 and a market capitalization of 294.50 million.
PLX Technology Inc (PLXT) shares gained 1.41 percent to $5.75 in post-market trading.
Halozyme Therapeutics Inc (HALO) shares plunged 25.38 percent to $5.50 in post-market trading.
RadiSys Corporation (RSYS) shares plunged 5.83 percent to $5.83 in post-market trading. The company stock lost over 4 percent in regular trading after it said that its chief executive Michel Dagenais had left the company. The company cut its revenue guidance for the third quarter, citing the weak telecommunications spending.
Body Central Corp (BODY) shares declined 3.78 percent to $11.02 in post-market trading. The company stock gained 9.57 percent in regular trading.
GT Advanced Technologies (GTAT) shares fell 3.36 percent to $5.17 in post-market trading.
Gladstone Investment Corporation (GAIN) shares declined 2.69 percent to $7.59 in post-market trading after the company announced that it planned to sell 4,000,000 shares of common stock in an underwritten public offering.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Top Secret Wedding Tramps Jennifer Aniston’s ‘Friends’ Reunion & Pregnancy Talks [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display
- Leaker of Actresses Nude Photos Accepting PayPal Donations in Exchange For Posting Alleged Sex Video of Jennifer Lawrence, Has Naked Pictures of 100 Hollywood A-Listers