Ford Focus Price Reductions Continue:By as Much as $2410
By Car Advice | October 2, 2012 12:37 PM EST
Driveaway pricing continues to start at $19,990 for the Ford Focus Ambiente trim, though the sedan is now also available with a manual gearbox rather than just an auto.
The Ford Focus Trend manual and Ford Focus Sport manual have driveway prices of $22,890 and $27,490 respectively.
Ford Australia hasn't confirmed how long the driveaway offers will last.
Ford Australia's biggest price cut to RRPs is $2410 for the auto versions of the Focus Sport 2.0L TDCi hatch and Focus Trend 2.0L TDCi sedan. Both turbo diesel models now cost $28,090 before on-road costs are added.
There's a reduction of $2200 for Trend variants, $2000 for Sport trims and $850 for the range-topping Titanium.
All Ford Focus models come standard with the company's SYNC voice command system that gives drivers hands-free access phone and music information, complete with Bluetooth audio streaming.
The Ford Focus is currently the fifth best-selling small car in Australia, with 2012 sales to August of 11,324 representing a strong 33 per cent year on year increase.
The Focus becomes the latest Ford to be imported from Thailand, following the Fiesta, and taking advantage of Australia's free trade agreement with the Asian country. The current-generation Focus went on sale in August 2011 and was previously built in Germany.
Visit Car Advice to see full details on revised pricing for the Ford Focus range.
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- US Alerts Car Owners To Fix Air Bags Urgently As Defective Air Bags Are Causing Fatal Deaths With Shrapnels Flying Out
- Honda Connect a System Based on Android and NVIDIA Tegra Processor To make Driving Easy
- Over 1,000 New Jobs Available at Oakville Assembly – Ford of Canada
- 2015 Ford Mustang: Right-Hand Drive Pony Car To Be Available In Australia Next Year
- Upcoming Ford Falcon Can Save Life with 000 Technology During Crash
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2