Ford Focus Price Reductions Continue:By as Much as $2410
By Car Advice | October 2, 2012 12:37 PM EST
Driveaway pricing continues to start at $19,990 for the Ford Focus Ambiente trim, though the sedan is now also available with a manual gearbox rather than just an auto.
The Ford Focus Trend manual and Ford Focus Sport manual have driveway prices of $22,890 and $27,490 respectively.
Ford Australia hasn't confirmed how long the driveaway offers will last.
Ford Australia's biggest price cut to RRPs is $2410 for the auto versions of the Focus Sport 2.0L TDCi hatch and Focus Trend 2.0L TDCi sedan. Both turbo diesel models now cost $28,090 before on-road costs are added.
There's a reduction of $2200 for Trend variants, $2000 for Sport trims and $850 for the range-topping Titanium.
All Ford Focus models come standard with the company's SYNC voice command system that gives drivers hands-free access phone and music information, complete with Bluetooth audio streaming.
The Ford Focus is currently the fifth best-selling small car in Australia, with 2012 sales to August of 11,324 representing a strong 33 per cent year on year increase.
The Focus becomes the latest Ford to be imported from Thailand, following the Fiesta, and taking advantage of Australia's free trade agreement with the Asian country. The current-generation Focus went on sale in August 2011 and was previously built in Germany.
Visit Car Advice to see full details on revised pricing for the Ford Focus range.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Brad Pitt Still in Love with Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston, Staying with Angelina Jolie for Sake of Kids, Claims Brad's Psychic
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- More Nexus 8/Nexus 9 Release Confirmed with More Leaks and Out of Stock Nexus 7 and 10
- James Foley: Release of Beheading Video by ISIS Meant to Attract More Recruits to Join the Cause – Intelligence
- 2015 Ford Mustang: Right-Hand Drive Pony Car To Be Available In Australia Next Year