Ford Focus Price Reductions Continue:By as Much as $2410
By Car Advice | October 2, 2012 12:37 PM EST
Driveaway pricing continues to start at $19,990 for the Ford Focus Ambiente trim, though the sedan is now also available with a manual gearbox rather than just an auto.
The Ford Focus Trend manual and Ford Focus Sport manual have driveway prices of $22,890 and $27,490 respectively.
Ford Australia hasn't confirmed how long the driveaway offers will last.
Ford Australia's biggest price cut to RRPs is $2410 for the auto versions of the Focus Sport 2.0L TDCi hatch and Focus Trend 2.0L TDCi sedan. Both turbo diesel models now cost $28,090 before on-road costs are added.
There's a reduction of $2200 for Trend variants, $2000 for Sport trims and $850 for the range-topping Titanium.
All Ford Focus models come standard with the company's SYNC voice command system that gives drivers hands-free access phone and music information, complete with Bluetooth audio streaming.
The Ford Focus is currently the fifth best-selling small car in Australia, with 2012 sales to August of 11,324 representing a strong 33 per cent year on year increase.
The Focus becomes the latest Ford to be imported from Thailand, following the Fiesta, and taking advantage of Australia's free trade agreement with the Asian country. The current-generation Focus went on sale in August 2011 and was previously built in Germany.
Visit Car Advice to see full details on revised pricing for the Ford Focus range.
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 2015 Ford Mustang: Right-Hand Drive Pony Car To Be Available In Australia Next Year
- Upcoming Ford Falcon Can Save Life with 000 Technology During Crash
- All-New Mazda2 to Roll Out in Australia This Summer
- Much-Awaited Mazda MX-5 Limited Edition in Australia
- 75 Dead from China Car Parts Plant Blast, Poor Safety Measures Blamed
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best