Ford Focus Price Reductions Continue:By as Much as $2410
By Car Advice | October 2, 2012 12:37 PM EST
Driveaway pricing continues to start at $19,990 for the Ford Focus Ambiente trim, though the sedan is now also available with a manual gearbox rather than just an auto.
The Ford Focus Trend manual and Ford Focus Sport manual have driveway prices of $22,890 and $27,490 respectively.
Ford Australia hasn't confirmed how long the driveaway offers will last.
Ford Australia's biggest price cut to RRPs is $2410 for the auto versions of the Focus Sport 2.0L TDCi hatch and Focus Trend 2.0L TDCi sedan. Both turbo diesel models now cost $28,090 before on-road costs are added.
There's a reduction of $2200 for Trend variants, $2000 for Sport trims and $850 for the range-topping Titanium.
All Ford Focus models come standard with the company's SYNC voice command system that gives drivers hands-free access phone and music information, complete with Bluetooth audio streaming.
The Ford Focus is currently the fifth best-selling small car in Australia, with 2012 sales to August of 11,324 representing a strong 33 per cent year on year increase.
The Focus becomes the latest Ford to be imported from Thailand, following the Fiesta, and taking advantage of Australia's free trade agreement with the Asian country. The current-generation Focus went on sale in August 2011 and was previously built in Germany.
Visit Car Advice to see full details on revised pricing for the Ford Focus range.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Subaru Recalls 600k SUVs Due to Brake Line Problems; Majority in the U.S., 100k in Canada
- Australian Car Owners Face New Mandatory Emissions Standards
- Viral Video Using Go Pro Camera: 'Longest Jump Story' [Watch YouTube Clip]
- Canada Launches World's First Waste-to-Biofuels and Chemicals Facility
- Greenest Auto Manufacturer in U.S. Now Hyundai, Honda Set Off Track
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools