‘Vampire Diaries’ Season 4 Spoilers: World War II Flashback, Dr. Fell’s Fate And Matt’s Role
By Amanda Remling | October 2, 2012 11:50 AM EST
Less than two weeks remain until season four of “The Vampire Diaries” premieres, and we’ve got some brand new, juicy spoilers.
Fans of the hit CW series are well aware that season four will be bringing the drama. With Elena’s vampire transition, Klaus’ body takeover and the council’s new awareness of the supernatural happenings in Mystic Falls, it’s safe to say that no episode will be a dull one. So, what should fans expect when “The Vampire Diaries” returns on Thursday, Oct. 11?
Stefan In Uniform
Stefan fans will be in for a treat in season four. While viewers may remember a flashback to the Salvatore brothers during the Civil War, this time we’ll get to see Stefan in action in World War II. According to Zap2it.com, fans can expect to see Stefan in uniform when the series does a flashback.
Another flashback this season will also shed a little more light on Rebekah. Zap2it.com confirms that Scottish actor Paul Telfer of “Hotel Babylon” and 2004’s “Spartacus” will be playing Alexander, a vampire hunter in the 1100s. Alexander will reportedly have a very interesting encounter with Rebekah.
Dr. Fell’s Uncertain Future
The season three finale of “The Vampire Diaries” did not look too good for Dr. Fell. After secretly administering vampire blood to Elena (and not informing anyone), evil Alaric paid her a visit, revealing that the council is aware of her use of vampire blood. Dr. Fell may not only find her career as a doctor in jeopardy, but also her life.
Besides the drama that went down last season, a hint at Dr. Fell’s future can be found in a recent photo taken of Torrey DeVitto. The actress chopped off her hair for a short chin-length bob. Although her new look is definitely cute, does the haircut mean that the character will be cut as well? Wetpaint.com has one theory about Dr. Fell’s storyline -- that he second episode of season four, “Memorial,” will actually be Dr. Fell’s memorial. Fans of the series already know that episode one will find new character Pastor Young rounding up vampires and their supporters, and Dr. Fell may just find herself as a victim.
Matt’s New Look On Life
Last season Matt thought he was doing the right thing by drugging Elena and driving her out of town. As fans of the series know, that didn’t exactly work out. Rebekah ended up causing Matt to drive off Wickery Bridge, trapping both him and Elena in a sinking car. Stefan ended up saving Matt at the request of Elena, resulting in her death … and transition into a vampire. Previous spoilers revealed that Matt isn’t going to have an easy time with Damon after Elena’s drowning, but how will his other relationships fare?
Zach Roerig, who plays Matt, spoke to TV Fanatic about his future on “The Vampire Diaries.” According to the actor, Matt and Elena’s “whole dynamic will change” and is “definitely going to bring them closer.” So close, that Elena is “roping” Matt into going to the upcoming Miss Mystic Falls Pageant.
Roerig continued that Matt was always the one protecting Elena; now this season he will be trying to prove himself to her so that she knows she made the right move by having Stefan save his life.
As for Stefan and Matt, Roerig continued that his relationship with the Salvatores is going to change as well. As we know Damon won’t be too happy, but Stefan will be there to help Matt understand how important it is for him to be alive. So, will Matt have a serious problem with Damon, or just a couple dirty looks? “She’s a feisty little creature now,” Roerig said of Elena. “So I have a feeling [Damon’s] going to listen.”
Season two of “The Vampire Diaries” premieres Thursday, Oct. 11 at 8 p.m. on the CW.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan