New England Patriots vs. Buffalo Bills: Where to Watch Live Stream Online, Preview, Prediction
October 1, 2012 1:05 AM EST
The New England Patriots and Buffalo Bills are set to square off in Week 4 of the 2012 NFL season.
The contest is set to get underway at 1 p.m. ET at Ralph Wilson Stadium. The game will be broadcast on CBS. If you can’t get to a TV or don’t have the game in your local market, you can watch a live stream online by purchasing NFL Sunday Ticket Max.
Buffalo actually enters the game with the better record. They’re 2-1, while New England is 1-2 after losing to Baltimore on Sunday Night Football. Still, the Patriots are favored by four points on the road.
Tom Brady has played well, despite the team’s lack of success. He’s thrown for 887 yards and just one interception.
The quarterback’s top red zone target in 2011 hasn’t had the same type of success this season. Rob Gronkowski has 156 yards on the year. He was dominant against Bills last season with two 100-yard performances.
An improved Bills defense will look to stop a high-powered Patriots offense. After allowing 48 points to the Jets in the opener, they’ve given up just 31 total points in the last two weeks.
The Bills will finally face some good competition, after beating up on two of the worst teams in the league. They defeated the Chiefs and Browns by an average of two touchdowns in their last two matchups.
Entering the contest with one of the best rushing attacks in the NFL, Buffalo could have three options at running back. Fred Jackson will return to the field after injuring himself in Week 1. C.J. Spiller is recovering from a shoulder injury, but he’ll probably be ready to go. In both Spiller and Jackson’s absence on Sunday, Tashard Choice got 91 yards on 20 rushes.
Ryan Fitzpatrick is tied for the lead league with eight touchdown passes. He’s played well this year, following a poor second half performance in 2011.
Prediction: The Bills have taken advantage of weaker competition in the past two weeks, so they might come back to earth in Week 4. Don’t expect the Patriots to lose three games in a row. Brady should hit Gronkowski and Wes Welker a couple of times in the end zone.
Predicted Score: New England 37, Buffalo 20
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Premier League: Man Utd Boss to Confront Chelsea Manager Over Foul Remark
- Transfer News: Liverpool and Arsenal Suffer Blow as French Winger Opts for Madrid
- Liverpool FC Transfer News: Deal Falls Through as QPR Striker Fails Medical
- Pretty Little Liars Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Where to Watch Online, Live Stream Scream for Me
- Arsenal FC Transfer News: Gunners Boss Key in Young Southampton Defender Signing
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]