New England Patriots vs. Buffalo Bills: Where to Watch Live Stream Online, Preview, Prediction
October 1, 2012 1:05 AM EST
The New England Patriots and Buffalo Bills are set to square off in Week 4 of the 2012 NFL season.
The contest is set to get underway at 1 p.m. ET at Ralph Wilson Stadium. The game will be broadcast on CBS. If you can’t get to a TV or don’t have the game in your local market, you can watch a live stream online by purchasing NFL Sunday Ticket Max.
Buffalo actually enters the game with the better record. They’re 2-1, while New England is 1-2 after losing to Baltimore on Sunday Night Football. Still, the Patriots are favored by four points on the road.
Tom Brady has played well, despite the team’s lack of success. He’s thrown for 887 yards and just one interception.
The quarterback’s top red zone target in 2011 hasn’t had the same type of success this season. Rob Gronkowski has 156 yards on the year. He was dominant against Bills last season with two 100-yard performances.
An improved Bills defense will look to stop a high-powered Patriots offense. After allowing 48 points to the Jets in the opener, they’ve given up just 31 total points in the last two weeks.
The Bills will finally face some good competition, after beating up on two of the worst teams in the league. They defeated the Chiefs and Browns by an average of two touchdowns in their last two matchups.
Entering the contest with one of the best rushing attacks in the NFL, Buffalo could have three options at running back. Fred Jackson will return to the field after injuring himself in Week 1. C.J. Spiller is recovering from a shoulder injury, but he’ll probably be ready to go. In both Spiller and Jackson’s absence on Sunday, Tashard Choice got 91 yards on 20 rushes.
Ryan Fitzpatrick is tied for the lead league with eight touchdown passes. He’s played well this year, following a poor second half performance in 2011.
Prediction: The Bills have taken advantage of weaker competition in the past two weeks, so they might come back to earth in Week 4. Don’t expect the Patriots to lose three games in a row. Brady should hit Gronkowski and Wes Welker a couple of times in the end zone.
Predicted Score: New England 37, Buffalo 20
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Castle’ Season 7 Spoilers: Premiere Episode Title, Rick Castle’s Disappearance Mystery ‘Not’ To Be Resolved Soon
- Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE Android 4.4.4 KitKat CM 11 M9 Stable ROM Installation and Guide
- 'Suits' Season 4 Spoilers: 'Litt Up' Consequences in Summer Finale; Cliffhanger Awaits, Says Series Creator [Watch Suits 4x10 Promo Video]
- ‘World Of Warcraft Warlords Of Draenor' Patch 6.0.1 Beta Notes Update For The Classes Including Druid, Rogue And Priest [WATCH VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade Faces Foreclosure on His Chicago Property
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- After James Foley, ISIL Threatens to Behead Another American Journalist Steven Sotloff
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: AT&T/Sprint Release and When to Hit Your Region