New England Patriots vs. Buffalo Bills: Where to Watch Live Stream Online, Preview, Prediction
October 1, 2012 1:05 AM EST
The New England Patriots and Buffalo Bills are set to square off in Week 4 of the 2012 NFL season.
The contest is set to get underway at 1 p.m. ET at Ralph Wilson Stadium. The game will be broadcast on CBS. If you can’t get to a TV or don’t have the game in your local market, you can watch a live stream online by purchasing NFL Sunday Ticket Max.
Buffalo actually enters the game with the better record. They’re 2-1, while New England is 1-2 after losing to Baltimore on Sunday Night Football. Still, the Patriots are favored by four points on the road.
Tom Brady has played well, despite the team’s lack of success. He’s thrown for 887 yards and just one interception.
The quarterback’s top red zone target in 2011 hasn’t had the same type of success this season. Rob Gronkowski has 156 yards on the year. He was dominant against Bills last season with two 100-yard performances.
An improved Bills defense will look to stop a high-powered Patriots offense. After allowing 48 points to the Jets in the opener, they’ve given up just 31 total points in the last two weeks.
The Bills will finally face some good competition, after beating up on two of the worst teams in the league. They defeated the Chiefs and Browns by an average of two touchdowns in their last two matchups.
Entering the contest with one of the best rushing attacks in the NFL, Buffalo could have three options at running back. Fred Jackson will return to the field after injuring himself in Week 1. C.J. Spiller is recovering from a shoulder injury, but he’ll probably be ready to go. In both Spiller and Jackson’s absence on Sunday, Tashard Choice got 91 yards on 20 rushes.
Ryan Fitzpatrick is tied for the lead league with eight touchdown passes. He’s played well this year, following a poor second half performance in 2011.
Prediction: The Bills have taken advantage of weaker competition in the past two weeks, so they might come back to earth in Week 4. Don’t expect the Patriots to lose three games in a row. Brady should hit Gronkowski and Wes Welker a couple of times in the end zone.
Predicted Score: New England 37, Buffalo 20
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Battery Life Test Shows Its Curved Display And Build Has Impacted Its Battery Performance