Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart: Friends of Actor Explain Why Twilight Couple are Back Together
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | September 30, 2012 6:47 PM EST
Estranged Twilight stars Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson have moved back in together in order to give their relationship a second chance, according to reports.
Kristen Stewart was caught cheating on long-time boyfriend Pattinson with the director of Snow White and the Huntsman, Rupert Sanders, in July. The 22-year-old star instantly apologised to her former co-star from the sets of the Twilight films, expressing her love for him.
Pattinson responded by withdrawing from her life and leaving their shared home in Los Angeles. Stewart was visibly upset but at a recent public appearance, her first since the affair, she seemed to know something we did not. It seems that may be the case.
So what led the 26-year-old Pattinson, who once claimed he "never understood why people cheat" forgive Stewart? Well... a report in US Weekly says he told his friends a "rational voice" told him to give her another chance.
"He started thinking nobody else would understand his life," a close friend told the magazine, "His rational voice told him not to toss a three-year relationship for one [count of] infidelity."
"Rob weighed his options. He wouldn't even know where to start if he and Kristen were to break up for good," a source said.
"They have a very deep connection. Plus, they're young. All relationships at that age have drama," another source added.
Pattinson isn't the only one Stewart has to now win back. The actor's friends are concerned he may go through all of this again, if the actress were to cheat once more.
"Rob was completely heartbroken and was saying there was no way he could ever forgive her," a source told People. "But not speaking to someone that you thought was your end all, be all, is clearly harder than he expected. [His friends] don't want to see him hurt again. But it's easier said than done."
"[His friends] keep telling him he needs some time and space, but they all think they will be a couple again, maybe as soon as they are together for the [Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2] promos [in November]," the insider said.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed
- Purported Xiaomi Redmi Note Successor Powered With Monstrous Processor Under Wraps, Will Take On Meizu MX4