Alabama vs. Ole Miss Where and When to Watch Free Online Stream, Betting Odds, Prediction, and Preview for Saturday’s College Football Game
September 30, 2012 6:02 AM EST
The Alabama Crimson Tide square off against Ole Miss Saturday night at Bryant-Denny Stadium
Alabama’s defense continues to steamroll their opponents and last week smashed Florida Atlantic 40-7, allowing 106 total yards.
The Tide had held its opponents scoreless for 192 minutes and 25 seconds, which was the longest such streak in the nation since 2004, until Florida Atlantic broke the streak with a six yard touchdown pass from quarterback Graham Wilbert to receiver Alex Deleon with 2:40 left in the game.
Alabama quarterback A.J. McCarron tossed three touchdowns along with 212 yards and went 15-for-25, and running back Eddie Lacy recorded 105 yards on 16 carries. One of McCarron’s touchdowns was an 85-yard pass to receiver Kenny Bell.
With the Alabama as dominant as ever, Ole Mis rolls into Tuscaloosa after blowing out Tulane 39-0 last week.
The Rebels were on a mission of redemption after their 66-31 letdown against Texas, and held Tulane to 14 rushing yards and two third down conversions.
Ole Miss scored 26 straight points in the first quarter, and 10 rushers combined for 304 yards and four touchdowns on the ground.
Such a rout will be difficult against Alabama who are second in the nation in points allowed with 5.3 per game.
Betting Odds: Alabama is favored by 30 points; Over/Under: 54 points
Prediction: At this point, the Tide can’t seem to be stopped and Ole Miss does not have the offensive fire power to get past the Alabama defensive front.
Predicted Score: Alabama 45, Ole Miss 10
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- Kate Middleton Expecting A Baby Boy For The Second Time Around – Reports [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao KO Of Chris Algieri Will ‘Shut Up’ Floyd Mayweather Jr. Declares Freddie Roach
- New York Knicks Vs. Cleveland Cavaliers Live Streaming Info, Preview And Betting Odds
- Georges St-Pierre Opines Nick Diaz Would Have a Stronger Chance Against Anderson Silva If Fight Goes Longer
- Cavaliers, LeBron James Flop In First Game Back In Cleveland; New York Knicks, Melo Pull Off Road Upset, 95-90 [PHOTOS]
- Chelsea FC: Spanish NT Doctor Belies Mourinho's Claim That Diego Costa Aggravated Hamstring Injury
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge To Be Available Through T-Mobile In The US
- Five Extreme Drop Tests On BlackBerry Passport Reveals Its Endurance [Watch Video]
- Updated iOS 8 Pangu Untethered Jailbreak Now Fully Works with Cydia: Key Fixes & Mods to Expect
- Ex-Ohio Trooper Pleads Guilty To Issuing Sex as Penalty To Women Motorists