Alabama vs. Ole Miss Where and When to Watch Free Online Stream, Betting Odds, Prediction, and Preview for Saturday’s College Football Game
September 30, 2012 6:02 AM EST
The Alabama Crimson Tide square off against Ole Miss Saturday night at Bryant-Denny Stadium
Alabama’s defense continues to steamroll their opponents and last week smashed Florida Atlantic 40-7, allowing 106 total yards.
The Tide had held its opponents scoreless for 192 minutes and 25 seconds, which was the longest such streak in the nation since 2004, until Florida Atlantic broke the streak with a six yard touchdown pass from quarterback Graham Wilbert to receiver Alex Deleon with 2:40 left in the game.
Alabama quarterback A.J. McCarron tossed three touchdowns along with 212 yards and went 15-for-25, and running back Eddie Lacy recorded 105 yards on 16 carries. One of McCarron’s touchdowns was an 85-yard pass to receiver Kenny Bell.
With the Alabama as dominant as ever, Ole Mis rolls into Tuscaloosa after blowing out Tulane 39-0 last week.
The Rebels were on a mission of redemption after their 66-31 letdown against Texas, and held Tulane to 14 rushing yards and two third down conversions.
Ole Miss scored 26 straight points in the first quarter, and 10 rushers combined for 304 yards and four touchdowns on the ground.
Such a rout will be difficult against Alabama who are second in the nation in points allowed with 5.3 per game.
Betting Odds: Alabama is favored by 30 points; Over/Under: 54 points
Prediction: At this point, the Tide can’t seem to be stopped and Ole Miss does not have the offensive fire power to get past the Alabama defensive front.
Predicted Score: Alabama 45, Ole Miss 10
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Dota 2 Match Fixing Controversy: Arrow Gaming Disqualified From Summit 2 Tournament [VIDEO]
- Roger Federer Starts Practicing On Clay For The Davis Cup Final
- Toni Nadal Says Roger Federer Is The Greatest Of All Time
- Manchester United: Did Ed Woodward Really Uttered Expletives During The Red Devils' Draw Against West Brom?
- Chelsea FC: No 'Crying' For The Blues Amid Injury Woes Ahead Of Man Utd Clash, Says Mourinho
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia