Alabama vs. Ole Miss Where and When to Watch Free Online Stream, Betting Odds, Prediction, and Preview for Saturday’s College Football Game
September 30, 2012 6:02 AM EST
The Alabama Crimson Tide square off against Ole Miss Saturday night at Bryant-Denny Stadium
Alabama’s defense continues to steamroll their opponents and last week smashed Florida Atlantic 40-7, allowing 106 total yards.
The Tide had held its opponents scoreless for 192 minutes and 25 seconds, which was the longest such streak in the nation since 2004, until Florida Atlantic broke the streak with a six yard touchdown pass from quarterback Graham Wilbert to receiver Alex Deleon with 2:40 left in the game.
Alabama quarterback A.J. McCarron tossed three touchdowns along with 212 yards and went 15-for-25, and running back Eddie Lacy recorded 105 yards on 16 carries. One of McCarron’s touchdowns was an 85-yard pass to receiver Kenny Bell.
With the Alabama as dominant as ever, Ole Mis rolls into Tuscaloosa after blowing out Tulane 39-0 last week.
The Rebels were on a mission of redemption after their 66-31 letdown against Texas, and held Tulane to 14 rushing yards and two third down conversions.
Ole Miss scored 26 straight points in the first quarter, and 10 rushers combined for 304 yards and four touchdowns on the ground.
Such a rout will be difficult against Alabama who are second in the nation in points allowed with 5.3 per game.
Betting Odds: Alabama is favored by 30 points; Over/Under: 54 points
Prediction: At this point, the Tide can’t seem to be stopped and Ole Miss does not have the offensive fire power to get past the Alabama defensive front.
Predicted Score: Alabama 45, Ole Miss 10
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Roger Federer Tops Forbes’ List of Most Financially Valuable Athlete; Maria Sharapova and Li Na Also Make the Cut
- Eugenie Bouchard Fires Warning To Serena Williams; She Wants No.1 Ranking
- Transfer News: Real Madrid Unveil Galactico James Rodriguez [PHOTOS]
- Roger Federer Regains Deadly Service Game - Andy Roddick
- Arsenal FC Transfer News: Lionel Messi's Gunners Link a Ploy to Receive Improved Deal
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown