Top After-Market NYSE Movers (Nuveen Credit, Health Net, New Oriental, Office Depot, MEMC, Rogers, Edwards, Anworth Mortgage)
By Satya Nagendra | September 29, 2012 5:15 PM EST
The top after-market NYSE gainers Friday were Nuveen Credit Strategies Income Fund, Health Net Inc, New Oriental Education & Tech Group, Office Depot and Louisiana-Pacific Corp. The top after-market NYSE losers were American Reprographics Co, MEMC Electronic Materials, Rogers Communication, Edwards Lifesciences Corp and Anworth Mortgage Asset Corp.
Nuveen Credit Strategies Income Fund (JQC) shares surged 3.40 percent to $10.05 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $7.33, a 52-week high of $9.77 and $1.32 billion in market capitalization.
Health Net Inc. (HNT) shares gained 3.07 percent to $23.20 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $16.65, a 52-week high of $41.22 and $1.87 billion in market capitalization.
New Oriental Education & Tech Group, Inc. (EDU) shares gained 2.58 percent to $17.10 in post-market trading after climbing more than 7 percent in regular trading. Analysts at Credit Suisse initiated coverage on EDU shares with “outperform” rating.
Office Depot, Inc. (ODP) shares advanced 2.34 percent to $2.62 in post-market trading.
Louisiana-Pacific Corp. (LPX) shares gained 1.97 percent to $12.75 in post-market trading. The company stock plunged more than 4 percent in regular trading.
American Reprographics Co. (ARC) shares plunged 6.32 percent to $4.00 in post-market trading.
MEMC Electronic Materials, Inc. (WFR) shares plunged 2.26 percent to $2.69 in post-market trading.
Rogers Communication, Inc. (RCI) shares declined 2.12 percent to $39.54 in post-market trading. Earlier this week, analysts at Zacks Research reiterated their “neutral” rating on shares of RCI with a price target of $42.00.
Edwards Lifesciences Corp. (EW) shares declined 2.06 percent to $105.16 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $61.59, a 52-week high of $109.88 and $12.42 billion in market capitalization.
Anworth Mortgage Asset Corp. (ANH) shares fell 2.06 percent to $6.66 in post-market trading. The company announced Friday that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly common stock dividend of $0.15 per share for the third quarter of 2012 payable Oct. 29 to common stockholders of record as of the close of business Oct. 8, 2012.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best