Top After-Market NYSE Movers (Nuveen Credit, Health Net, New Oriental, Office Depot, MEMC, Rogers, Edwards, Anworth Mortgage)
By Satya Nagendra | September 29, 2012 5:15 PM EST
The top after-market NYSE gainers Friday were Nuveen Credit Strategies Income Fund, Health Net Inc, New Oriental Education & Tech Group, Office Depot and Louisiana-Pacific Corp. The top after-market NYSE losers were American Reprographics Co, MEMC Electronic Materials, Rogers Communication, Edwards Lifesciences Corp and Anworth Mortgage Asset Corp.
Nuveen Credit Strategies Income Fund (JQC) shares surged 3.40 percent to $10.05 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $7.33, a 52-week high of $9.77 and $1.32 billion in market capitalization.
Health Net Inc. (HNT) shares gained 3.07 percent to $23.20 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $16.65, a 52-week high of $41.22 and $1.87 billion in market capitalization.
New Oriental Education & Tech Group, Inc. (EDU) shares gained 2.58 percent to $17.10 in post-market trading after climbing more than 7 percent in regular trading. Analysts at Credit Suisse initiated coverage on EDU shares with “outperform” rating.
Office Depot, Inc. (ODP) shares advanced 2.34 percent to $2.62 in post-market trading.
Louisiana-Pacific Corp. (LPX) shares gained 1.97 percent to $12.75 in post-market trading. The company stock plunged more than 4 percent in regular trading.
American Reprographics Co. (ARC) shares plunged 6.32 percent to $4.00 in post-market trading.
MEMC Electronic Materials, Inc. (WFR) shares plunged 2.26 percent to $2.69 in post-market trading.
Rogers Communication, Inc. (RCI) shares declined 2.12 percent to $39.54 in post-market trading. Earlier this week, analysts at Zacks Research reiterated their “neutral” rating on shares of RCI with a price target of $42.00.
Edwards Lifesciences Corp. (EW) shares declined 2.06 percent to $105.16 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $61.59, a 52-week high of $109.88 and $12.42 billion in market capitalization.
Anworth Mortgage Asset Corp. (ANH) shares fell 2.06 percent to $6.66 in post-market trading. The company announced Friday that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly common stock dividend of $0.15 per share for the third quarter of 2012 payable Oct. 29 to common stockholders of record as of the close of business Oct. 8, 2012.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Top Secret Wedding Tramps Jennifer Aniston’s ‘Friends’ Reunion & Pregnancy Talks [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying