Top After-Market NYSE Movers (Nuveen Credit, Health Net, New Oriental, Office Depot, MEMC, Rogers, Edwards, Anworth Mortgage)
By Satya Nagendra | September 29, 2012 5:15 PM EST
The top after-market NYSE gainers Friday were Nuveen Credit Strategies Income Fund, Health Net Inc, New Oriental Education & Tech Group, Office Depot and Louisiana-Pacific Corp. The top after-market NYSE losers were American Reprographics Co, MEMC Electronic Materials, Rogers Communication, Edwards Lifesciences Corp and Anworth Mortgage Asset Corp.
Nuveen Credit Strategies Income Fund (JQC) shares surged 3.40 percent to $10.05 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $7.33, a 52-week high of $9.77 and $1.32 billion in market capitalization.
Health Net Inc. (HNT) shares gained 3.07 percent to $23.20 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $16.65, a 52-week high of $41.22 and $1.87 billion in market capitalization.
New Oriental Education & Tech Group, Inc. (EDU) shares gained 2.58 percent to $17.10 in post-market trading after climbing more than 7 percent in regular trading. Analysts at Credit Suisse initiated coverage on EDU shares with “outperform” rating.
Office Depot, Inc. (ODP) shares advanced 2.34 percent to $2.62 in post-market trading.
Louisiana-Pacific Corp. (LPX) shares gained 1.97 percent to $12.75 in post-market trading. The company stock plunged more than 4 percent in regular trading.
American Reprographics Co. (ARC) shares plunged 6.32 percent to $4.00 in post-market trading.
MEMC Electronic Materials, Inc. (WFR) shares plunged 2.26 percent to $2.69 in post-market trading.
Rogers Communication, Inc. (RCI) shares declined 2.12 percent to $39.54 in post-market trading. Earlier this week, analysts at Zacks Research reiterated their “neutral” rating on shares of RCI with a price target of $42.00.
Edwards Lifesciences Corp. (EW) shares declined 2.06 percent to $105.16 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $61.59, a 52-week high of $109.88 and $12.42 billion in market capitalization.
Anworth Mortgage Asset Corp. (ANH) shares fell 2.06 percent to $6.66 in post-market trading. The company announced Friday that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly common stock dividend of $0.15 per share for the third quarter of 2012 payable Oct. 29 to common stockholders of record as of the close of business Oct. 8, 2012.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Walmart Early Price Matching Special Event On Nov. 21, 2014 Matches Its Competitors' Black Friday 2014 Prices And Includes Exclusive Deals For Samsung LED HDTVs And iPad Air 2 [WATCH VIDEO]
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- Nexus 6 Release Date And Price Under AT&T, T-Mobile And Sprint Listed
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices