Top After-Market NYSE Movers (Nuveen Credit, Health Net, New Oriental, Office Depot, MEMC, Rogers, Edwards, Anworth Mortgage)
By Satya Nagendra | September 29, 2012 5:15 PM EST
The top after-market NYSE gainers Friday were Nuveen Credit Strategies Income Fund, Health Net Inc, New Oriental Education & Tech Group, Office Depot and Louisiana-Pacific Corp. The top after-market NYSE losers were American Reprographics Co, MEMC Electronic Materials, Rogers Communication, Edwards Lifesciences Corp and Anworth Mortgage Asset Corp.
Nuveen Credit Strategies Income Fund (JQC) shares surged 3.40 percent to $10.05 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $7.33, a 52-week high of $9.77 and $1.32 billion in market capitalization.
Health Net Inc. (HNT) shares gained 3.07 percent to $23.20 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $16.65, a 52-week high of $41.22 and $1.87 billion in market capitalization.
New Oriental Education & Tech Group, Inc. (EDU) shares gained 2.58 percent to $17.10 in post-market trading after climbing more than 7 percent in regular trading. Analysts at Credit Suisse initiated coverage on EDU shares with “outperform” rating.
Office Depot, Inc. (ODP) shares advanced 2.34 percent to $2.62 in post-market trading.
Louisiana-Pacific Corp. (LPX) shares gained 1.97 percent to $12.75 in post-market trading. The company stock plunged more than 4 percent in regular trading.
American Reprographics Co. (ARC) shares plunged 6.32 percent to $4.00 in post-market trading.
MEMC Electronic Materials, Inc. (WFR) shares plunged 2.26 percent to $2.69 in post-market trading.
Rogers Communication, Inc. (RCI) shares declined 2.12 percent to $39.54 in post-market trading. Earlier this week, analysts at Zacks Research reiterated their “neutral” rating on shares of RCI with a price target of $42.00.
Edwards Lifesciences Corp. (EW) shares declined 2.06 percent to $105.16 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $61.59, a 52-week high of $109.88 and $12.42 billion in market capitalization.
Anworth Mortgage Asset Corp. (ANH) shares fell 2.06 percent to $6.66 in post-market trading. The company announced Friday that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly common stock dividend of $0.15 per share for the third quarter of 2012 payable Oct. 29 to common stockholders of record as of the close of business Oct. 8, 2012.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report