Top After-Market NYSE Movers (Nuveen Credit, Health Net, New Oriental, Office Depot, MEMC, Rogers, Edwards, Anworth Mortgage)
By Satya Nagendra | September 29, 2012 5:15 PM EST
The top after-market NYSE gainers Friday were Nuveen Credit Strategies Income Fund, Health Net Inc, New Oriental Education & Tech Group, Office Depot and Louisiana-Pacific Corp. The top after-market NYSE losers were American Reprographics Co, MEMC Electronic Materials, Rogers Communication, Edwards Lifesciences Corp and Anworth Mortgage Asset Corp.
Nuveen Credit Strategies Income Fund (JQC) shares surged 3.40 percent to $10.05 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $7.33, a 52-week high of $9.77 and $1.32 billion in market capitalization.
Health Net Inc. (HNT) shares gained 3.07 percent to $23.20 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $16.65, a 52-week high of $41.22 and $1.87 billion in market capitalization.
New Oriental Education & Tech Group, Inc. (EDU) shares gained 2.58 percent to $17.10 in post-market trading after climbing more than 7 percent in regular trading. Analysts at Credit Suisse initiated coverage on EDU shares with “outperform” rating.
Office Depot, Inc. (ODP) shares advanced 2.34 percent to $2.62 in post-market trading.
Louisiana-Pacific Corp. (LPX) shares gained 1.97 percent to $12.75 in post-market trading. The company stock plunged more than 4 percent in regular trading.
American Reprographics Co. (ARC) shares plunged 6.32 percent to $4.00 in post-market trading.
MEMC Electronic Materials, Inc. (WFR) shares plunged 2.26 percent to $2.69 in post-market trading.
Rogers Communication, Inc. (RCI) shares declined 2.12 percent to $39.54 in post-market trading. Earlier this week, analysts at Zacks Research reiterated their “neutral” rating on shares of RCI with a price target of $42.00.
Edwards Lifesciences Corp. (EW) shares declined 2.06 percent to $105.16 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $61.59, a 52-week high of $109.88 and $12.42 billion in market capitalization.
Anworth Mortgage Asset Corp. (ANH) shares fell 2.06 percent to $6.66 in post-market trading. The company announced Friday that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly common stock dividend of $0.15 per share for the third quarter of 2012 payable Oct. 29 to common stockholders of record as of the close of business Oct. 8, 2012.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories