Amanda Bynes Locks Herself Up Again After Pleading Not Guilty To Both Hit & Run Charges
By Maria Vultaggio | September 28, 2012 7:36 AM EST
Amanda Bynes likes doing things in twos, apparently.
After entering a not-guilty plea for her two hit-and-runs, Bynes allegedly locked herself in a store changing room again, celebrity blogger Perez Hilton reported.
The “All That” star has gotten herself into a lot of trouble recently, beginning with her first altercation with law enforcement when she tweeted President Barack Obama to lock up the cops who were trying to hold her to the same laws as everyone else.
The Nickelodeon star seems to be living in her own world lately. About a week ago she locked herself in a store dressing room and didn’t come out for two hours, reports stated.
Store workers were worried about the actress because they heard banging sounds and assumed that she was doing drugs in the stall.
But this time Bynes wasn’t even in a clothing store, but a bakery.
Eyewitnesses reported that the actress went to SoHo's Little Cupcake Bakeshop acting “bizarre”-- waltzing into the bakery wearing headphones and sunglasses at 9 p.m. Wednesday.
Apparently she ordered a Dreaming Princess cupcake and cappuccino with extra sugar and then headed off to the bathroom, where she occupied it for 30 minutes.
Patrons of the bakery began to worry, Perez Hilton noted, and a firefighter who happened to be there tried to call out to the star while she was in the bathroom.
An eyewitness told Hilton: "He knocked on the bathroom door numerous times and called for her. The workers at the bakery even turned down the music to see if they could hear any noise coming from the bathroom. He tried to get her to respond, through the door, for almost 15 minutes. Finally, he called the police and asked if he had their okay to break down the door."
Just as the firefighter was about the break the door downm Bynes nonchalantly sashayed out and said to the man, "Excuse me, I was doing my makeup."
A concerned and spooked employee at the bakery then escorted Bynes to the back door just before 11 p.m., Perez Hilton reported.
Bynes currently has two hit and run charges, a DUI and another charge for driving with a suspended license.
More about the star’s legal woes will be revealed on Oct. 19 at her next court date.
Check out Bynes from her "All That" days; who remembers her "Ask Ashley?"
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Kanye West Abandons Kim Kardashian after 58 Days of Marriage – Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales