Pre-Market Movers (Logitech, DR Horton, BHP Billiton, Mellanox, Nokia, Novartis, Perrigo, Hewlett-Packard, Research In Motion)
By Satya Nagendra | September 27, 2012 8:35 PM EST
Logitech International, D.R. Horton, BHP Billiton Ltd, Mellanox Technologies, Nokia Corp, Novartis AG, Perrigo Co, Hewlett-Packard and Research In Motion Ltd. are among the companies whose shares are moving in pre-market trading Thursday.
Logitech International SA (LOGI) stock surged 3.94 percent to $8.70 in pre-market trading. The company announced Wednesday that it would release the quarterly financial results Wednesday, Oct. 24, 2012 at 10:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time.
D.R. Horton Inc. (DHI) stock gained 1.91 percent to $21.30 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $8.03, a 52-week high of $22.79 and $6.67 billion in market capitalization.
BHP Billiton Ltd. (BHP) stock gained 1.54 percent to $68.49 in pre-market trading. Colombia would renegotiate the outdated contract terms including the royalty payments for BHP Billiton's Cerro Matoso nickel mine in a bid to get a better deal for the Andean nation, government officials and a tribunal said Wednesday, Reuters reported.
Mellanox Technologies, Ltd. (MLNX) stock gained 1.27 percent to $101.74 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $29.76, a 52-week high of $120.05 and $4.18 billion in market capitalization.
Nokia Corp. (NOK) stock gained 1.16 percent to $2.62 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $1.63, a 52-week high of $7.38 and $9.70 billion in market capitalization.
Novartis AG (NVS) stock rose 1.07 percent to $61.54 in pre-market trading. The company announced new Phase II data showing AIN457 (secukinumab) may significantly improve moderate-to-severe plaque psoriasis on the hands, feet and nails when used every week for the first month of treatment, compared to placebo. Additional analysis on patients with moderate-to-severe plaque psoriasis also showed that AIN457 may successfully improve quality of life by Week 12 in the study.
Perrigo Co. (PRGO) stock gained 1.02 percent to $117.43 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $87.01, a 52-week high of $119.29 and $10.87 billion in market capitalization.
Hewlett-Packard Co. (HPQ) stock declined 1.46 percent to $16.86 in pre-market trading. The company stock was reaffirmed with “hold” rating at Topeka Capital Wednesday.
Research In Motion Ltd. (RIMM) stock fell 1.43 percent to $6.90 in pre-market trading. The company stock climbed more than 6 percent in regular trading Wednesday.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage