Top After-Market NYSE Movers (Thor Industries, Tronox, Trulia, Clear Channel, Elan Corp, HB Fuller, Worthington, Frontline, NorthWestern)
By Satya Nagendra | September 27, 2012 2:54 PM EST
The top after-market NYSE gainers Wednesday were Thor Industries, Tronox Inc, Trulia Inc, Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings and Elan Corp. The top after-market NYSE losers were HB Fuller Co, Worthington Industries, Frontline Ltd, First Majestic Silver Corp and NorthWestern Corp.
Thor Industries Inc. (THO) shares rallied 13.05 percent to $38.90 in pot-market trading. The company announced the fourth quarter net profit of $44.4 million or $0.84 per share, up from $36.9 million or $0.66 per share in the same period last year and also topped Reuters’ estimate of $0.77 per share.
Tronox Inc. (TROX) shares surged 3.18 percent or $24.35 in post-market trading. The company stock plunged nearly 5 percent in regular trading.
Trulia Inc. (TRLA) shares gained 2.23 percent to $21.24 in post-market trading. The company stock tumbled more than 6 percent in regular trading.
Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings Inc. (CCO) shares advanced 2.13 percent to $5.63 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $4.48, a 52-week high of $14.88 and $1.97 billion in market capitalization.
Elan Corp Plc (ELN) shares rose 1.96 percent to $10.90 in post-market trading.
HB Fuller Co. (FUL) shares slumped 6.23 percent to $31.30 in post-market trading after the company lowered its full-year revenue guidance. The company currently expects fiscal 2012 revenue to be in a range of $1.875 to $1.9 billion, down from its prior estimate of $1.925 to $1.975 billion.
Worthington Industries Inc. (WOR) shares fell 2.90 percent to $21.76 in post-market trading. The company reported the first quarter net profit of $34.0 million or $0.49 per share, up from $25.7 million or $0.35 per share in the same period last year.
Frontline Ltd. (FRO) shares declined 2.58 percent to $3.78 in post-market trading.
First Majestic Silver Corp. (AG) shares fell 2.18 percent to $21.89 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $12.12, a 52-week high of $23.95 and $2.56 billion in market capitalization.
NorthWestern Corp. (NWE) shares declined 2.03 percent to $36.65 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $30.44, a 52-week high of $37.96 and $1.39 billion in market capitalization.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS