Top After-Market NYSE Movers (Thor Industries, Tronox, Trulia, Clear Channel, Elan Corp, HB Fuller, Worthington, Frontline, NorthWestern)
By Satya Nagendra | September 27, 2012 2:54 PM EST
The top after-market NYSE gainers Wednesday were Thor Industries, Tronox Inc, Trulia Inc, Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings and Elan Corp. The top after-market NYSE losers were HB Fuller Co, Worthington Industries, Frontline Ltd, First Majestic Silver Corp and NorthWestern Corp.
Thor Industries Inc. (THO) shares rallied 13.05 percent to $38.90 in pot-market trading. The company announced the fourth quarter net profit of $44.4 million or $0.84 per share, up from $36.9 million or $0.66 per share in the same period last year and also topped Reuters’ estimate of $0.77 per share.
Tronox Inc. (TROX) shares surged 3.18 percent or $24.35 in post-market trading. The company stock plunged nearly 5 percent in regular trading.
Trulia Inc. (TRLA) shares gained 2.23 percent to $21.24 in post-market trading. The company stock tumbled more than 6 percent in regular trading.
Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings Inc. (CCO) shares advanced 2.13 percent to $5.63 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $4.48, a 52-week high of $14.88 and $1.97 billion in market capitalization.
Elan Corp Plc (ELN) shares rose 1.96 percent to $10.90 in post-market trading.
HB Fuller Co. (FUL) shares slumped 6.23 percent to $31.30 in post-market trading after the company lowered its full-year revenue guidance. The company currently expects fiscal 2012 revenue to be in a range of $1.875 to $1.9 billion, down from its prior estimate of $1.925 to $1.975 billion.
Worthington Industries Inc. (WOR) shares fell 2.90 percent to $21.76 in post-market trading. The company reported the first quarter net profit of $34.0 million or $0.49 per share, up from $25.7 million or $0.35 per share in the same period last year.
Frontline Ltd. (FRO) shares declined 2.58 percent to $3.78 in post-market trading.
First Majestic Silver Corp. (AG) shares fell 2.18 percent to $21.89 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $12.12, a 52-week high of $23.95 and $2.56 billion in market capitalization.
NorthWestern Corp. (NWE) shares declined 2.03 percent to $36.65 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $30.44, a 52-week high of $37.96 and $1.39 billion in market capitalization.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast
- Walmart Canada Black Friday 2014 Ad For Nov. 28, 2014 Up To Dec. 1, 2014 Includes Savings On The iPad Mini 16GB And The Beats Solo HD Drenched Headphones