Top After-Market NYSE Movers (Sally Beauty, Timken, Jefferies, Genesee & Wyoming, OMNOVA, Jabil Circuit, SYNNEX, Kraton Performance)
By Satya Nagendra | September 26, 2012 4:46 PM EST
The top after-market NYSE gainers Tuesday were Sally Beauty Holdings, Timken Co, Jefferies Group, TRC Companies and Genesee & Wyoming. The top after-market NYSE losers were OMNOVA Solutions, Jabil Circuit, SYNNEX Corp, Kraton Performance Polymers and Chiquita Brands International, Inc.
Sally Beauty Holdings, Inc. (SBH) shares rallied 5 percent to $27.00 in post-market trading. The company stock plunged more than 5 percent in regular trading.
Timken Co. (TKR) shares surged 4.38 percent to $38.99 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $30.17, a 52-week high of $57.94 and $3.64 billion in market capitalization.
Jefferies Group, Inc. (JEF) shares gained 3.70 percent to $14.58 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $9.50, a 52-week high of $19.82 and $2.86 billion in market capitalization.
TRC Companies, Inc. (TRR) shares advanced 3.67 percent to $7.93 in post-market trading. The company stock tumbled nearly 7 percent in regular trading.
Genesee & Wyoming, Inc. (GWR) shares gained 3.51 percent to $67.00 in post-market trading. Analysts’ at Dahlman Rose raised their price target on shares of GWR to $79.00.
OMNOVA Solutions Inc. (OMN) shares slumped 8.57 percent to $8.00 in post-market trading. The company reported third quarter adjusted net income of $7.1 million or $0.16 per share, up from $4.5 million or $0.10 per share in the same quarter last year but fell short of Reuters' estimate of $0.20 per share.
Jabil Circuit, Inc. (JBL) shares plunged 4.24 percent to $20.08 in post-market trading. The company reported fourth quarter adjusted net income of $113.3 million or $0.54 per share, down from $136.3 million or $0.62 per share in the same period last year and also missed analysts’ estimate of $0.58 per share.
SYNNEX Corp. (SNX) shares plunged 3.65 percent to $33.00 in post-market trading. Its third quarter net profit declined to $35.1 million or $0.93 per share from $39.0 million or $1.07 per share in the same period last year.
Kraton Performance Polymers, Inc. (KRA) shares fell 3.03 percent to $25.52 in post-market trading. The company stock climbed 12 percent in regular trading.
Chiquita Brands International, Inc. (CQB) shares declined 2.7 percent to $7.56 in post-market trading.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE Android 4.4.2, Android 4.4.4Guide: Installation and When to Hit Your Region
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch