Miley Cyrus’s Ex-Boyfriend Married! Which One Of Her Exes Tied The Knot?
By Amanda Remling | September 26, 2012 6:38 AM EST
Looks like somebody beat Miley Cyrus to the altar! The actress and singer had one of her ex-boyfriends get married over the weekend ... so who is the mystery groom? Twenty-four-year-old Justin Gaston!
This past Saturday, Cyrus officially became a thing of Gaston’s past when he wed 29-year-old actress Melissa Ordway. According to E! News, Gaston and Ordway were married in a private ceremony at an Atlanta church. The bride wore a white strapless A-line gown, while the groom kept things formal with a traditional black tuxedo and bow tie.
Ordway tweeted her happiness over the weekend. On Saturday the actress, who stars on the Nick at Night series “Hollywood Heights,” tweeted, “It’s official!!!!!! Yay!!!!” On Monday, she followed up by tweeting, “Thank you for all the sweet messages! Very happy and excited to be married! What an amazing weekend filled with lots of family and friends!
Those following Miley Cyrus’ love life will remember that the Disney star dated Gaston, a singer, model and actor, for nine months in 2008. Their romance was one that made headlines due to the fact that the “Hannah Montana” star was only 16 years old at the time, and Gaston was 20 years old.
The pair had met when Gaston, who was aspiring to be a country singer, was a contestant on Billy Ray Cyrus’ singing reality competition, “Nashville Star.” They eventually broke up when Miley Cyrus got back together with another ex-boyfriend, Nick Jonas. Cyrus, now 19, eventually settled down when she met Australian actor Liam Hemsworth on the set of “The Last Song.” Shockingly, the pair co-starred alongside Gaston’s new wife, Melissa Ordway, in the movie version of the Nicholas Sparks book.
Cyrus and Hemsworth became engaged this past June, but the couple have no immediate plans to wed.
Justin Gaston is known for playing Taylor Swift’s love interest in her music video for “Love Story.” The actor also played Levi Johnson, Bristol Palin’s baby daddy in the HBO movie “Game Change.”
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Sept. 22-26 Spoilers: Updates On Nick And Sharon’s Wedding, Hilary, Neil, Phyllis, Chelsea, Billy And More
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert
- China Is Also Seizing Disputed Land Along Indian Border
- Xiaomi Mi4 v. Moto X (2014) – Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown