Miley Cyrus’s Ex-Boyfriend Married! Which One Of Her Exes Tied The Knot?
By Amanda Remling | September 26, 2012 6:38 AM EST
Looks like somebody beat Miley Cyrus to the altar! The actress and singer had one of her ex-boyfriends get married over the weekend ... so who is the mystery groom? Twenty-four-year-old Justin Gaston!
This past Saturday, Cyrus officially became a thing of Gaston’s past when he wed 29-year-old actress Melissa Ordway. According to E! News, Gaston and Ordway were married in a private ceremony at an Atlanta church. The bride wore a white strapless A-line gown, while the groom kept things formal with a traditional black tuxedo and bow tie.
Ordway tweeted her happiness over the weekend. On Saturday the actress, who stars on the Nick at Night series “Hollywood Heights,” tweeted, “It’s official!!!!!! Yay!!!!” On Monday, she followed up by tweeting, “Thank you for all the sweet messages! Very happy and excited to be married! What an amazing weekend filled with lots of family and friends!
Those following Miley Cyrus’ love life will remember that the Disney star dated Gaston, a singer, model and actor, for nine months in 2008. Their romance was one that made headlines due to the fact that the “Hannah Montana” star was only 16 years old at the time, and Gaston was 20 years old.
The pair had met when Gaston, who was aspiring to be a country singer, was a contestant on Billy Ray Cyrus’ singing reality competition, “Nashville Star.” They eventually broke up when Miley Cyrus got back together with another ex-boyfriend, Nick Jonas. Cyrus, now 19, eventually settled down when she met Australian actor Liam Hemsworth on the set of “The Last Song.” Shockingly, the pair co-starred alongside Gaston’s new wife, Melissa Ordway, in the movie version of the Nicholas Sparks book.
Cyrus and Hemsworth became engaged this past June, but the couple have no immediate plans to wed.
Justin Gaston is known for playing Taylor Swift’s love interest in her music video for “Love Story.” The actor also played Levi Johnson, Bristol Palin’s baby daddy in the HBO movie “Game Change.”
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Top Secret Wedding Tramps Jennifer Aniston’s ‘Friends’ Reunion & Pregnancy Talks [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice’ First Photo Of Lex Luthor Leaked, Jesse Eisenberg On Villain’s Role And Plot Details Revealed
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones