Miley Cyrus’s Ex-Boyfriend Married! Which One Of Her Exes Tied The Knot?
By Amanda Remling | September 26, 2012 6:38 AM EST
Looks like somebody beat Miley Cyrus to the altar! The actress and singer had one of her ex-boyfriends get married over the weekend ... so who is the mystery groom? Twenty-four-year-old Justin Gaston!
This past Saturday, Cyrus officially became a thing of Gaston’s past when he wed 29-year-old actress Melissa Ordway. According to E! News, Gaston and Ordway were married in a private ceremony at an Atlanta church. The bride wore a white strapless A-line gown, while the groom kept things formal with a traditional black tuxedo and bow tie.
Ordway tweeted her happiness over the weekend. On Saturday the actress, who stars on the Nick at Night series “Hollywood Heights,” tweeted, “It’s official!!!!!! Yay!!!!” On Monday, she followed up by tweeting, “Thank you for all the sweet messages! Very happy and excited to be married! What an amazing weekend filled with lots of family and friends!
Those following Miley Cyrus’ love life will remember that the Disney star dated Gaston, a singer, model and actor, for nine months in 2008. Their romance was one that made headlines due to the fact that the “Hannah Montana” star was only 16 years old at the time, and Gaston was 20 years old.
The pair had met when Gaston, who was aspiring to be a country singer, was a contestant on Billy Ray Cyrus’ singing reality competition, “Nashville Star.” They eventually broke up when Miley Cyrus got back together with another ex-boyfriend, Nick Jonas. Cyrus, now 19, eventually settled down when she met Australian actor Liam Hemsworth on the set of “The Last Song.” Shockingly, the pair co-starred alongside Gaston’s new wife, Melissa Ordway, in the movie version of the Nicholas Sparks book.
Cyrus and Hemsworth became engaged this past June, but the couple have no immediate plans to wed.
Justin Gaston is known for playing Taylor Swift’s love interest in her music video for “Love Story.” The actor also played Levi Johnson, Bristol Palin’s baby daddy in the HBO movie “Game Change.”
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy