Miley Cyrus’s Ex-Boyfriend Married! Which One Of Her Exes Tied The Knot?
By Amanda Remling | September 26, 2012 6:38 AM EST
Looks like somebody beat Miley Cyrus to the altar! The actress and singer had one of her ex-boyfriends get married over the weekend ... so who is the mystery groom? Twenty-four-year-old Justin Gaston!
This past Saturday, Cyrus officially became a thing of Gaston’s past when he wed 29-year-old actress Melissa Ordway. According to E! News, Gaston and Ordway were married in a private ceremony at an Atlanta church. The bride wore a white strapless A-line gown, while the groom kept things formal with a traditional black tuxedo and bow tie.
Ordway tweeted her happiness over the weekend. On Saturday the actress, who stars on the Nick at Night series “Hollywood Heights,” tweeted, “It’s official!!!!!! Yay!!!!” On Monday, she followed up by tweeting, “Thank you for all the sweet messages! Very happy and excited to be married! What an amazing weekend filled with lots of family and friends!
Those following Miley Cyrus’ love life will remember that the Disney star dated Gaston, a singer, model and actor, for nine months in 2008. Their romance was one that made headlines due to the fact that the “Hannah Montana” star was only 16 years old at the time, and Gaston was 20 years old.
The pair had met when Gaston, who was aspiring to be a country singer, was a contestant on Billy Ray Cyrus’ singing reality competition, “Nashville Star.” They eventually broke up when Miley Cyrus got back together with another ex-boyfriend, Nick Jonas. Cyrus, now 19, eventually settled down when she met Australian actor Liam Hemsworth on the set of “The Last Song.” Shockingly, the pair co-starred alongside Gaston’s new wife, Melissa Ordway, in the movie version of the Nicholas Sparks book.
Cyrus and Hemsworth became engaged this past June, but the couple have no immediate plans to wed.
Justin Gaston is known for playing Taylor Swift’s love interest in her music video for “Love Story.” The actor also played Levi Johnson, Bristol Palin’s baby daddy in the HBO movie “Game Change.”
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 29, 2014: Brooke Must Decide If She Will Continue With Her Plans Of Marrying Bill [WATCH VIDEO]
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate