Top After-Market NYSE Movers (Diana Shipping, Leapfrog, Primero, American Axle, New Mountain, Radioshack, Healthcare Realty)
By Satya Nagendra | September 25, 2012 2:53 PM EST
The top after-market NYSE gainers Monday were Diana Shipping Inc, Coeur d'Alene Mines Corp, Leapfrog Enterprises Inc, Primero Mining Corp and American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings, Inc. The top after-market NYSE losers were New Mountain Finance Corp, Radioshack Corp, Healthcare Realty Trust Inc, Chiquita Brands International Inc and Enterprise Products Partners L.P.
Diana Shipping Inc. (DSX) shares surged 2.33 percent to $6.90 in post-market trading. The company stock plunged more than 3 percent in regular trading.
Coeur d'Alene Mines Corp. (CDE) shares surged 2.32 percent to $28.54 in post-market trading. The company stock plunged more than 4 percent in regular trading.
Leapfrog Enterprises Inc. (LF) shares gained 2.20 percent to $8.35 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $2.97, a 52-week high of $12.28 and $548.84 million in market capitalization.
Primero Mining Corp. (PPP) shares advanced 1.78 percent to $5.15 in post-market trading.
American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings, Inc. (AXL) shares rose 1.77 percent to $11.53 in post-market trading.
New Mountain Finance Corp. (NMFC) shares plunged 3.77 percent to $14.80 in post-market trading. The company announced Monday that it had commenced an underwritten secondary public offering of approximately 4 million shares of its common stock on behalf of a selling stockholder, New Mountain Finance AIV Holdings Corporation.
Radioshack Corp. (RSH) shares plunged 3.59 percent to $2.95 in post-market trading. Levi & Korsinsky announced that a class action lawsuit had been commenced in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York on behalf of the investors who purchased RSH stock between July 26, 2011 and July 24, 2012.
Healthcare Realty Trust Inc. (HR) shares fell 3.35 percent to $23.07 in post-market trading. The company announced Monday that it had commenced an underwritten public offering of 8,000,000 shares of the Company's common stock.
Chiquita Brands International, Inc. (CQB) shares declined 3.14 percent to $7.71 in post-market trading.
Enterprise Products Partners L.P. (EPD) shares fell 3.01 percent to $52.93 in post-market trading. The company announced the commencement of a public offering of 8,000,000 common units representing the limited partner interests in the partnership.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Google Chrome 64-bit for Windows 8 and Window 7 with Mac Beta Available
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen