Top After-Market NYSE Movers (Diana Shipping, Leapfrog, Primero, American Axle, New Mountain, Radioshack, Healthcare Realty)
By Satya Nagendra | September 25, 2012 2:53 PM EST
The top after-market NYSE gainers Monday were Diana Shipping Inc, Coeur d'Alene Mines Corp, Leapfrog Enterprises Inc, Primero Mining Corp and American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings, Inc. The top after-market NYSE losers were New Mountain Finance Corp, Radioshack Corp, Healthcare Realty Trust Inc, Chiquita Brands International Inc and Enterprise Products Partners L.P.
Diana Shipping Inc. (DSX) shares surged 2.33 percent to $6.90 in post-market trading. The company stock plunged more than 3 percent in regular trading.
Coeur d'Alene Mines Corp. (CDE) shares surged 2.32 percent to $28.54 in post-market trading. The company stock plunged more than 4 percent in regular trading.
Leapfrog Enterprises Inc. (LF) shares gained 2.20 percent to $8.35 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $2.97, a 52-week high of $12.28 and $548.84 million in market capitalization.
Primero Mining Corp. (PPP) shares advanced 1.78 percent to $5.15 in post-market trading.
American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings, Inc. (AXL) shares rose 1.77 percent to $11.53 in post-market trading.
New Mountain Finance Corp. (NMFC) shares plunged 3.77 percent to $14.80 in post-market trading. The company announced Monday that it had commenced an underwritten secondary public offering of approximately 4 million shares of its common stock on behalf of a selling stockholder, New Mountain Finance AIV Holdings Corporation.
Radioshack Corp. (RSH) shares plunged 3.59 percent to $2.95 in post-market trading. Levi & Korsinsky announced that a class action lawsuit had been commenced in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York on behalf of the investors who purchased RSH stock between July 26, 2011 and July 24, 2012.
Healthcare Realty Trust Inc. (HR) shares fell 3.35 percent to $23.07 in post-market trading. The company announced Monday that it had commenced an underwritten public offering of 8,000,000 shares of the Company's common stock.
Chiquita Brands International, Inc. (CQB) shares declined 3.14 percent to $7.71 in post-market trading.
Enterprise Products Partners L.P. (EPD) shares fell 3.01 percent to $52.93 in post-market trading. The company announced the commencement of a public offering of 8,000,000 common units representing the limited partner interests in the partnership.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June