Top After-Market NYSE Movers (Diana Shipping, Leapfrog, Primero, American Axle, New Mountain, Radioshack, Healthcare Realty)
By Satya Nagendra | September 25, 2012 2:53 PM EST
The top after-market NYSE gainers Monday were Diana Shipping Inc, Coeur d'Alene Mines Corp, Leapfrog Enterprises Inc, Primero Mining Corp and American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings, Inc. The top after-market NYSE losers were New Mountain Finance Corp, Radioshack Corp, Healthcare Realty Trust Inc, Chiquita Brands International Inc and Enterprise Products Partners L.P.
Diana Shipping Inc. (DSX) shares surged 2.33 percent to $6.90 in post-market trading. The company stock plunged more than 3 percent in regular trading.
Coeur d'Alene Mines Corp. (CDE) shares surged 2.32 percent to $28.54 in post-market trading. The company stock plunged more than 4 percent in regular trading.
Leapfrog Enterprises Inc. (LF) shares gained 2.20 percent to $8.35 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $2.97, a 52-week high of $12.28 and $548.84 million in market capitalization.
Primero Mining Corp. (PPP) shares advanced 1.78 percent to $5.15 in post-market trading.
American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings, Inc. (AXL) shares rose 1.77 percent to $11.53 in post-market trading.
New Mountain Finance Corp. (NMFC) shares plunged 3.77 percent to $14.80 in post-market trading. The company announced Monday that it had commenced an underwritten secondary public offering of approximately 4 million shares of its common stock on behalf of a selling stockholder, New Mountain Finance AIV Holdings Corporation.
Radioshack Corp. (RSH) shares plunged 3.59 percent to $2.95 in post-market trading. Levi & Korsinsky announced that a class action lawsuit had been commenced in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York on behalf of the investors who purchased RSH stock between July 26, 2011 and July 24, 2012.
Healthcare Realty Trust Inc. (HR) shares fell 3.35 percent to $23.07 in post-market trading. The company announced Monday that it had commenced an underwritten public offering of 8,000,000 shares of the Company's common stock.
Chiquita Brands International, Inc. (CQB) shares declined 3.14 percent to $7.71 in post-market trading.
Enterprise Products Partners L.P. (EPD) shares fell 3.01 percent to $52.93 in post-market trading. The company announced the commencement of a public offering of 8,000,000 common units representing the limited partner interests in the partnership.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Taking a Time Off in August Amidst Miscarriage & Adopting a Child Claims
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- HTC One M8 Windows Phone to Launch for Verizon; Release Date, Price, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate for New Smartphone
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- Galaxy Note 4 Release Date Ahead of iPhone 6 Sept 2014 Debut; Specced-Up but Remains Plastic-Wrapped – Reports
- LG G2 Android 4.4.4 KitKat Guide: When to Hit Your Region and How to Install
- Update Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini with Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- LG G3 To Debut Moon Violet and Burgundy Red Shades in August; Upcoming LG Devices Roundup