Pre-Market Movers (ICICI Bank, Tata Motors, AK Steel, Groupon, Altria Group, ASML Holding, Citigroup, Weatherford)
By Satya Nagendra | September 21, 2012 8:27 PM EST
ICICI Bank Ltd, Tata Motors Ltd, AK Steel Holding Corp, Groupon Inc, Altria Group Inc, ASML Holding, Citigroup and Weatherford International Ltd. are among the companies whose shares are moving in pre-market trading Friday.
ICICI Bank Ltd. (IBN) stock rallied 6.03 percent to $39.92 in pre-market trading. Indian stocks rallied Friday after the government implemented the decision to liberalize foreign investment in aviation, retail and broadcasting sectors.
Tata Motors Ltd. (TTM) stock surged 4.26 percent to $25.70 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $14.33, a 52-week high of $30.63 and $78.63 billion in market capitalization.
AK Steel Holding Corp. (AKS) stock advanced 3.77 percent to $5.50 in pre-market trading. The company stock plunged 4.5 percent in regular trading Thursday. Earlier this week, the company stock was downgraded to a “neutral” rating from an “overweight” rating at JPMorgan Chase.
Groupon Inc. (GRPN) stock gained 1.94 percent to $5.25 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $4.00, a 52-week high of $31.14 and $3.37 billion in market capitalization.
Altria Group Inc. (MO) stock gained 1.37 percent to $34.07 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $25.27, a 52-week high of $36.29 and $68.32 billion in market capitalization.
ASML Holding N.V. (ASML) stock declined 1.80 percent to $53.56 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $33.05, a 52-week high of $59.20 and $22.62 billion in market capitalization.
Citigroup Inc. (C) stock fell 1.04 percent to $33.46 in pre-market trading. The bank stock was downgraded to a “neutral” rating from “buy” rating at UBS on Thursday.
Weatherford International Ltd. (WFT) stock declined 1.23 percent to $12.84 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $10.85, a 52-week high of $18.33 and $9.87 billion in market capitalization.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast
- Walmart Canada Black Friday 2014 Ad For Nov. 28, 2014 Up To Dec. 1, 2014 Includes Savings On The iPad Mini 16GB And The Beats Solo HD Drenched Headphones