Pre-Market Movers (ICICI Bank, Tata Motors, AK Steel, Groupon, Altria Group, ASML Holding, Citigroup, Weatherford)
By Satya Nagendra | September 21, 2012 8:27 PM EST
ICICI Bank Ltd, Tata Motors Ltd, AK Steel Holding Corp, Groupon Inc, Altria Group Inc, ASML Holding, Citigroup and Weatherford International Ltd. are among the companies whose shares are moving in pre-market trading Friday.
ICICI Bank Ltd. (IBN) stock rallied 6.03 percent to $39.92 in pre-market trading. Indian stocks rallied Friday after the government implemented the decision to liberalize foreign investment in aviation, retail and broadcasting sectors.
Tata Motors Ltd. (TTM) stock surged 4.26 percent to $25.70 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $14.33, a 52-week high of $30.63 and $78.63 billion in market capitalization.
AK Steel Holding Corp. (AKS) stock advanced 3.77 percent to $5.50 in pre-market trading. The company stock plunged 4.5 percent in regular trading Thursday. Earlier this week, the company stock was downgraded to a “neutral” rating from an “overweight” rating at JPMorgan Chase.
Groupon Inc. (GRPN) stock gained 1.94 percent to $5.25 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $4.00, a 52-week high of $31.14 and $3.37 billion in market capitalization.
Altria Group Inc. (MO) stock gained 1.37 percent to $34.07 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $25.27, a 52-week high of $36.29 and $68.32 billion in market capitalization.
ASML Holding N.V. (ASML) stock declined 1.80 percent to $53.56 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $33.05, a 52-week high of $59.20 and $22.62 billion in market capitalization.
Citigroup Inc. (C) stock fell 1.04 percent to $33.46 in pre-market trading. The bank stock was downgraded to a “neutral” rating from “buy” rating at UBS on Thursday.
Weatherford International Ltd. (WFT) stock declined 1.23 percent to $12.84 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $10.85, a 52-week high of $18.33 and $9.87 billion in market capitalization.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Top Secret Wedding Tramps Jennifer Aniston’s ‘Friends’ Reunion & Pregnancy Talks [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones