Pre-Market Movers (ICICI Bank, Tata Motors, AK Steel, Groupon, Altria Group, ASML Holding, Citigroup, Weatherford)
By Satya Nagendra | September 21, 2012 8:27 PM EST
ICICI Bank Ltd, Tata Motors Ltd, AK Steel Holding Corp, Groupon Inc, Altria Group Inc, ASML Holding, Citigroup and Weatherford International Ltd. are among the companies whose shares are moving in pre-market trading Friday.
ICICI Bank Ltd. (IBN) stock rallied 6.03 percent to $39.92 in pre-market trading. Indian stocks rallied Friday after the government implemented the decision to liberalize foreign investment in aviation, retail and broadcasting sectors.
Tata Motors Ltd. (TTM) stock surged 4.26 percent to $25.70 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $14.33, a 52-week high of $30.63 and $78.63 billion in market capitalization.
AK Steel Holding Corp. (AKS) stock advanced 3.77 percent to $5.50 in pre-market trading. The company stock plunged 4.5 percent in regular trading Thursday. Earlier this week, the company stock was downgraded to a “neutral” rating from an “overweight” rating at JPMorgan Chase.
Groupon Inc. (GRPN) stock gained 1.94 percent to $5.25 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $4.00, a 52-week high of $31.14 and $3.37 billion in market capitalization.
Altria Group Inc. (MO) stock gained 1.37 percent to $34.07 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $25.27, a 52-week high of $36.29 and $68.32 billion in market capitalization.
ASML Holding N.V. (ASML) stock declined 1.80 percent to $53.56 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $33.05, a 52-week high of $59.20 and $22.62 billion in market capitalization.
Citigroup Inc. (C) stock fell 1.04 percent to $33.46 in pre-market trading. The bank stock was downgraded to a “neutral” rating from “buy” rating at UBS on Thursday.
Weatherford International Ltd. (WFT) stock declined 1.23 percent to $12.84 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $10.85, a 52-week high of $18.33 and $9.87 billion in market capitalization.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Boxing News 2014: Social Media War Between Boxers Continues As Pacquiao Repeats Comment That Mayweather Acts Like Uneducated Person, While Ignoring ‘Miss Pac Man’ Post
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate