Pre-Market Movers (ICICI Bank, Tata Motors, AK Steel, Groupon, Altria Group, ASML Holding, Citigroup, Weatherford)
By Satya Nagendra | September 21, 2012 8:27 PM EST
ICICI Bank Ltd, Tata Motors Ltd, AK Steel Holding Corp, Groupon Inc, Altria Group Inc, ASML Holding, Citigroup and Weatherford International Ltd. are among the companies whose shares are moving in pre-market trading Friday.
ICICI Bank Ltd. (IBN) stock rallied 6.03 percent to $39.92 in pre-market trading. Indian stocks rallied Friday after the government implemented the decision to liberalize foreign investment in aviation, retail and broadcasting sectors.
Tata Motors Ltd. (TTM) stock surged 4.26 percent to $25.70 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $14.33, a 52-week high of $30.63 and $78.63 billion in market capitalization.
AK Steel Holding Corp. (AKS) stock advanced 3.77 percent to $5.50 in pre-market trading. The company stock plunged 4.5 percent in regular trading Thursday. Earlier this week, the company stock was downgraded to a “neutral” rating from an “overweight” rating at JPMorgan Chase.
Groupon Inc. (GRPN) stock gained 1.94 percent to $5.25 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $4.00, a 52-week high of $31.14 and $3.37 billion in market capitalization.
Altria Group Inc. (MO) stock gained 1.37 percent to $34.07 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $25.27, a 52-week high of $36.29 and $68.32 billion in market capitalization.
ASML Holding N.V. (ASML) stock declined 1.80 percent to $53.56 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $33.05, a 52-week high of $59.20 and $22.62 billion in market capitalization.
Citigroup Inc. (C) stock fell 1.04 percent to $33.46 in pre-market trading. The bank stock was downgraded to a “neutral” rating from “buy” rating at UBS on Thursday.
Weatherford International Ltd. (WFT) stock declined 1.23 percent to $12.84 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $10.85, a 52-week high of $18.33 and $9.87 billion in market capitalization.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales