Pre-Market Movers (ICICI Bank, Tata Motors, AK Steel, Groupon, Altria Group, ASML Holding, Citigroup, Weatherford)
By Satya Nagendra | September 21, 2012 8:27 PM EST
ICICI Bank Ltd, Tata Motors Ltd, AK Steel Holding Corp, Groupon Inc, Altria Group Inc, ASML Holding, Citigroup and Weatherford International Ltd. are among the companies whose shares are moving in pre-market trading Friday.
ICICI Bank Ltd. (IBN) stock rallied 6.03 percent to $39.92 in pre-market trading. Indian stocks rallied Friday after the government implemented the decision to liberalize foreign investment in aviation, retail and broadcasting sectors.
Tata Motors Ltd. (TTM) stock surged 4.26 percent to $25.70 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $14.33, a 52-week high of $30.63 and $78.63 billion in market capitalization.
AK Steel Holding Corp. (AKS) stock advanced 3.77 percent to $5.50 in pre-market trading. The company stock plunged 4.5 percent in regular trading Thursday. Earlier this week, the company stock was downgraded to a “neutral” rating from an “overweight” rating at JPMorgan Chase.
Groupon Inc. (GRPN) stock gained 1.94 percent to $5.25 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $4.00, a 52-week high of $31.14 and $3.37 billion in market capitalization.
Altria Group Inc. (MO) stock gained 1.37 percent to $34.07 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $25.27, a 52-week high of $36.29 and $68.32 billion in market capitalization.
ASML Holding N.V. (ASML) stock declined 1.80 percent to $53.56 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $33.05, a 52-week high of $59.20 and $22.62 billion in market capitalization.
Citigroup Inc. (C) stock fell 1.04 percent to $33.46 in pre-market trading. The bank stock was downgraded to a “neutral” rating from “buy” rating at UBS on Thursday.
Weatherford International Ltd. (WFT) stock declined 1.23 percent to $12.84 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $10.85, a 52-week high of $18.33 and $9.87 billion in market capitalization.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Purported Xiaomi Redmi Note Successor Powered With Monstrous Processor Under Wraps, Will Take On Meizu MX4
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed