Are you one of the people excited for the release of iPhone 5 as it hit the shelves? Then you must wait in the long line to get your hands on the new smartphone.
The new iPhone 5 is announced to be available in Apple Stores worldwide on September 21. Some people are already camping infront of the establishment to be the first to buy the Apple's latest smartphone.
Some people do not want to spend even more than the hefty price tag and contract bound iPhone 5 but still want to own the latest smartphone of Apple.
Surprisingly, there are some people offering their services to wait in line for other people. Some peope already made themselves comfortable in folding chairs outside Apple's flagship store on Fifth Avenue in New York.
In the US, CNN reported that there are advertisements in Craigslist offering their services to wait in line for the iPhone 5. Some posts are also looking for people who are willing to wait in line for them.
However, if you plan to wait in line on you own, below are some of the things that you need if you plan to spend hours in queue for the new iPhone 5.
- Food and Water - Based from what happened in the previous years, you will probably wait for hours due to the large number of consumers who wanted to buy the device. Food and water are essential while you wait to defeat hunger.
- Umbrella - There is no certainty on what will be the weather on the time of the launch. Rain may pour and you need something to shield you from the rain.
- Folding Chair - Waiting in line can be tiring, you may need something to sit on while waiting for hours.
- Devices - To keep boredom out of the way, you may need some devices to connect you to the Internet as well as to keep you busy while waiting.
- Jacket/Windbreaker - In order to protect you from the cold while waiting.
Apple Stores will open at 8 AM local time Friday in the U.S., Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore and the UK. The iPhone 5 will roll out to 22 more countries on September 28.
To contact the editor, e-mail: