Top After-Market Nasdaq Movers (Cynosure, NPS, Biosante, Infinera, Ctrip.com, Silver Standard, Endo Health, Flamel, OraSure, Corinthian)
September 19, 2012 3:52 PM EST
The top after-market Nasdaq gainers Tuesday were Cynosure Inc, NPS Pharmaceuticals Inc, Biosante Pharmaceuticals Inc, Infinera Corporation and Ctrip.com International Ltd. The top after-market Nasdaq losers were Silver Standard Resources Inc, Endo Health Solutions Inc, Flamel Technologies S.A., OraSure Technologies Inc and Corinthian Colleges Inc.
Cynosure Inc (CYNO) shares climbed 6.55 percent to $8.70 in post-market trading. The company shares declined 4.34 percent in regular trading Tuesday.
NPS Pharmaceuticals Inc (NPSP) shares surged 5.58 percent to $11.55 in post-market trading. The company shares have a 52-week trading range of $4.35 - $9.28 and a market capitalization of 711.49 million.
Biosante Pharmaceuticals Inc. (BPAX) shares advanced 3.47 percent to $8.09 in post-market trading. The company shares gained 8.02 percent in regular trading Tuesday.
Infinera Corporation (INFN) shares rose 3.03 percent to $6.13 in post-market trading. Telefonica International Wholesale Services (TIWS), part of Telefonica Global Solutions, and Infinera announced Tuesday the international upgrade to TIWS' SAm-1 submarine Cable Network, connecting North and South America with the Infinera DTN-X platform.
Ctrip.com International Ltd. (CTRP) shares gained 2.90 percent to $18.09 in post-market trading. The company announced that it proposed to offer up to $140 million in aggregate principal amount of convertible senior notes due 2017, subject to market conditions.
Silver Standard Resources Inc (SSRI) shares plunged 4.54 percent to $15.56 in post-market trading. The company shares have a 52-week trading range of $10.06 - $26.92 and a market capitalization of 1.32 billion.
Endo Health Solutions (ENDP) shares plunged 2.52 percent to $32.50 in post-market trading. The company shares have a 52-week trading range of mce_markernbsp;26.02 - $39.29 and a market capitalization of 3.90 billion.
Flamel Technologies S.A. (FLML) shares declined 2.25 percent to $4.35 in post-market trading.
OraSure Technologies (OSUR) shares fell 1.89 percent to $10.41 in post-market trading. The company shares gained more than 2 percent in regular trading Tuesday.
Corinthian Colleges Inc (COCO) shares declined 1.76 percent to $2.79 in post-market trading. The company shares gained more than 5 percent in regular trading.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales