Top After-Market Nasdaq Movers (Cynosure, NPS, Biosante, Infinera, Ctrip.com, Silver Standard, Endo Health, Flamel, OraSure, Corinthian)
September 19, 2012 3:52 PM EST
The top after-market Nasdaq gainers Tuesday were Cynosure Inc, NPS Pharmaceuticals Inc, Biosante Pharmaceuticals Inc, Infinera Corporation and Ctrip.com International Ltd. The top after-market Nasdaq losers were Silver Standard Resources Inc, Endo Health Solutions Inc, Flamel Technologies S.A., OraSure Technologies Inc and Corinthian Colleges Inc.
Cynosure Inc (CYNO) shares climbed 6.55 percent to $8.70 in post-market trading. The company shares declined 4.34 percent in regular trading Tuesday.
NPS Pharmaceuticals Inc (NPSP) shares surged 5.58 percent to $11.55 in post-market trading. The company shares have a 52-week trading range of $4.35 - $9.28 and a market capitalization of 711.49 million.
Biosante Pharmaceuticals Inc. (BPAX) shares advanced 3.47 percent to $8.09 in post-market trading. The company shares gained 8.02 percent in regular trading Tuesday.
Infinera Corporation (INFN) shares rose 3.03 percent to $6.13 in post-market trading. Telefonica International Wholesale Services (TIWS), part of Telefonica Global Solutions, and Infinera announced Tuesday the international upgrade to TIWS' SAm-1 submarine Cable Network, connecting North and South America with the Infinera DTN-X platform.
Ctrip.com International Ltd. (CTRP) shares gained 2.90 percent to $18.09 in post-market trading. The company announced that it proposed to offer up to $140 million in aggregate principal amount of convertible senior notes due 2017, subject to market conditions.
Silver Standard Resources Inc (SSRI) shares plunged 4.54 percent to $15.56 in post-market trading. The company shares have a 52-week trading range of $10.06 - $26.92 and a market capitalization of 1.32 billion.
Endo Health Solutions (ENDP) shares plunged 2.52 percent to $32.50 in post-market trading. The company shares have a 52-week trading range of mce_markernbsp;26.02 - $39.29 and a market capitalization of 3.90 billion.
Flamel Technologies S.A. (FLML) shares declined 2.25 percent to $4.35 in post-market trading.
OraSure Technologies (OSUR) shares fell 1.89 percent to $10.41 in post-market trading. The company shares gained more than 2 percent in regular trading Tuesday.
Corinthian Colleges Inc (COCO) shares declined 1.76 percent to $2.79 in post-market trading. The company shares gained more than 5 percent in regular trading.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Top Secret Wedding Tramps Jennifer Aniston’s ‘Friends’ Reunion & Pregnancy Talks [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase