Top After-Market Nasdaq Movers (Cynosure, NPS, Biosante, Infinera, Ctrip.com, Silver Standard, Endo Health, Flamel, OraSure, Corinthian)
September 19, 2012 3:52 PM EST
The top after-market Nasdaq gainers Tuesday were Cynosure Inc, NPS Pharmaceuticals Inc, Biosante Pharmaceuticals Inc, Infinera Corporation and Ctrip.com International Ltd. The top after-market Nasdaq losers were Silver Standard Resources Inc, Endo Health Solutions Inc, Flamel Technologies S.A., OraSure Technologies Inc and Corinthian Colleges Inc.
Cynosure Inc (CYNO) shares climbed 6.55 percent to $8.70 in post-market trading. The company shares declined 4.34 percent in regular trading Tuesday.
NPS Pharmaceuticals Inc (NPSP) shares surged 5.58 percent to $11.55 in post-market trading. The company shares have a 52-week trading range of $4.35 - $9.28 and a market capitalization of 711.49 million.
Biosante Pharmaceuticals Inc. (BPAX) shares advanced 3.47 percent to $8.09 in post-market trading. The company shares gained 8.02 percent in regular trading Tuesday.
Infinera Corporation (INFN) shares rose 3.03 percent to $6.13 in post-market trading. Telefonica International Wholesale Services (TIWS), part of Telefonica Global Solutions, and Infinera announced Tuesday the international upgrade to TIWS' SAm-1 submarine Cable Network, connecting North and South America with the Infinera DTN-X platform.
Ctrip.com International Ltd. (CTRP) shares gained 2.90 percent to $18.09 in post-market trading. The company announced that it proposed to offer up to $140 million in aggregate principal amount of convertible senior notes due 2017, subject to market conditions.
Silver Standard Resources Inc (SSRI) shares plunged 4.54 percent to $15.56 in post-market trading. The company shares have a 52-week trading range of $10.06 - $26.92 and a market capitalization of 1.32 billion.
Endo Health Solutions (ENDP) shares plunged 2.52 percent to $32.50 in post-market trading. The company shares have a 52-week trading range of mce_markernbsp;26.02 - $39.29 and a market capitalization of 3.90 billion.
Flamel Technologies S.A. (FLML) shares declined 2.25 percent to $4.35 in post-market trading.
OraSure Technologies (OSUR) shares fell 1.89 percent to $10.41 in post-market trading. The company shares gained more than 2 percent in regular trading Tuesday.
Corinthian Colleges Inc (COCO) shares declined 1.76 percent to $2.79 in post-market trading. The company shares gained more than 5 percent in regular trading.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’