Another ‘Twilight’ Movie Starring Jacob and Renesmee After ‘Breaking Dawn Part 2’?
By Kristin Dian Mariano | September 19, 2012 5:15 PM EST
Twi-hards are both happy and sad to see the last movie of the much loved Twilight Saga, "Breaking Dawn Part 2."
It is also a bittersweet moment for the members of the cast. However, good news to all Twilight fans as Guardian Express claimed that there is a possibility that the upcoming Twilight film may not be the end of the series.
A spin-off may be on the works that will focus to the continuing story of Jacob and Renesmee.
According to the newspaper, "On January 16, 2012, National Post reported that Lions Gage's chief executive Jon Feltheimer, will likely continue past the last book of the series. The decision seems quite logical, especially since interest in the series does not appear to have waned and in fact statistics indicate that the saga enjoys a growing audience that spans across a large demographic network."
"The logic here seems quite palpable, especially since "Breaking Dawn Part 2″ is primarily about saving Renesmee from the wrath of Volturi, the ancient vampire council," The Guardian further added.
Lead actress of "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2" Kristen Stewart swore that the ending of the film is not what you expect and will shock many fans.
Many Twi-hards and moviegoers may think that the ending of the much awaited movie this fall will be the same with the book. However, according to Kristen Stewart, "the end throws you for a loop".
At the recent Toronto International Film Festival, which she attended for her movie "On the Road," Kristen Stewart told MTV News "I hope not everyone knows exactly how that goes down. I think maybe they do, even if you do know what happens, the end throws you for a loop, even if you're expecting it."
And KStew is extremely impressed with the final cut, describing it as 'really good', but 'weird'. "It's so good," she gushed.
"It's good, it's really weird. I think everyone expects that but I'm really proud of Bill [Condon] and I'm really happy with how it closes [the franchise]. It's a lot to take," the actress quickly added.
One of the significant parts of the last book is when Jacob (Taylor Lautner) imprinted on Renesmee, which was shown in "Breaking Dawn Part 1." Many fans would love to see their relationship continue, and also see their favorite two vampires again.
"The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2" will arrive to theaters on November 16.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’