Another ‘Twilight’ Movie Starring Jacob and Renesmee After ‘Breaking Dawn Part 2’?
By Kristin Dian Mariano | September 19, 2012 5:15 PM EST
Twi-hards are both happy and sad to see the last movie of the much loved Twilight Saga, "Breaking Dawn Part 2."
It is also a bittersweet moment for the members of the cast. However, good news to all Twilight fans as Guardian Express claimed that there is a possibility that the upcoming Twilight film may not be the end of the series.
A spin-off may be on the works that will focus to the continuing story of Jacob and Renesmee.
According to the newspaper, "On January 16, 2012, National Post reported that Lions Gage's chief executive Jon Feltheimer, will likely continue past the last book of the series. The decision seems quite logical, especially since interest in the series does not appear to have waned and in fact statistics indicate that the saga enjoys a growing audience that spans across a large demographic network."
"The logic here seems quite palpable, especially since "Breaking Dawn Part 2″ is primarily about saving Renesmee from the wrath of Volturi, the ancient vampire council," The Guardian further added.
Lead actress of "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2" Kristen Stewart swore that the ending of the film is not what you expect and will shock many fans.
Many Twi-hards and moviegoers may think that the ending of the much awaited movie this fall will be the same with the book. However, according to Kristen Stewart, "the end throws you for a loop".
At the recent Toronto International Film Festival, which she attended for her movie "On the Road," Kristen Stewart told MTV News "I hope not everyone knows exactly how that goes down. I think maybe they do, even if you do know what happens, the end throws you for a loop, even if you're expecting it."
And KStew is extremely impressed with the final cut, describing it as 'really good', but 'weird'. "It's so good," she gushed.
"It's good, it's really weird. I think everyone expects that but I'm really proud of Bill [Condon] and I'm really happy with how it closes [the franchise]. It's a lot to take," the actress quickly added.
One of the significant parts of the last book is when Jacob (Taylor Lautner) imprinted on Renesmee, which was shown in "Breaking Dawn Part 1." Many fans would love to see their relationship continue, and also see their favorite two vampires again.
"The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2" will arrive to theaters on November 16.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- Mark Ruffalo Turns Into Hulk For His Daughter And Another Preschooler
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James