Another ‘Twilight’ Movie Starring Jacob and Renesmee After ‘Breaking Dawn Part 2’?
By Kristin Dian Mariano | September 19, 2012 5:15 PM EST
Twi-hards are both happy and sad to see the last movie of the much loved Twilight Saga, "Breaking Dawn Part 2."
It is also a bittersweet moment for the members of the cast. However, good news to all Twilight fans as Guardian Express claimed that there is a possibility that the upcoming Twilight film may not be the end of the series.
A spin-off may be on the works that will focus to the continuing story of Jacob and Renesmee.
According to the newspaper, "On January 16, 2012, National Post reported that Lions Gage's chief executive Jon Feltheimer, will likely continue past the last book of the series. The decision seems quite logical, especially since interest in the series does not appear to have waned and in fact statistics indicate that the saga enjoys a growing audience that spans across a large demographic network."
"The logic here seems quite palpable, especially since "Breaking Dawn Part 2″ is primarily about saving Renesmee from the wrath of Volturi, the ancient vampire council," The Guardian further added.
Lead actress of "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2" Kristen Stewart swore that the ending of the film is not what you expect and will shock many fans.
Many Twi-hards and moviegoers may think that the ending of the much awaited movie this fall will be the same with the book. However, according to Kristen Stewart, "the end throws you for a loop".
At the recent Toronto International Film Festival, which she attended for her movie "On the Road," Kristen Stewart told MTV News "I hope not everyone knows exactly how that goes down. I think maybe they do, even if you do know what happens, the end throws you for a loop, even if you're expecting it."
And KStew is extremely impressed with the final cut, describing it as 'really good', but 'weird'. "It's so good," she gushed.
"It's good, it's really weird. I think everyone expects that but I'm really proud of Bill [Condon] and I'm really happy with how it closes [the franchise]. It's a lot to take," the actress quickly added.
One of the significant parts of the last book is when Jacob (Taylor Lautner) imprinted on Renesmee, which was shown in "Breaking Dawn Part 1." Many fans would love to see their relationship continue, and also see their favorite two vampires again.
"The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2" will arrive to theaters on November 16.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report