Another ‘Twilight’ Movie Starring Jacob and Renesmee After ‘Breaking Dawn Part 2’?
By Kristin Dian Mariano | September 19, 2012 5:15 PM EST
Twi-hards are both happy and sad to see the last movie of the much loved Twilight Saga, "Breaking Dawn Part 2."
It is also a bittersweet moment for the members of the cast. However, good news to all Twilight fans as Guardian Express claimed that there is a possibility that the upcoming Twilight film may not be the end of the series.
A spin-off may be on the works that will focus to the continuing story of Jacob and Renesmee.
According to the newspaper, "On January 16, 2012, National Post reported that Lions Gage's chief executive Jon Feltheimer, will likely continue past the last book of the series. The decision seems quite logical, especially since interest in the series does not appear to have waned and in fact statistics indicate that the saga enjoys a growing audience that spans across a large demographic network."
"The logic here seems quite palpable, especially since "Breaking Dawn Part 2″ is primarily about saving Renesmee from the wrath of Volturi, the ancient vampire council," The Guardian further added.
Lead actress of "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2" Kristen Stewart swore that the ending of the film is not what you expect and will shock many fans.
Many Twi-hards and moviegoers may think that the ending of the much awaited movie this fall will be the same with the book. However, according to Kristen Stewart, "the end throws you for a loop".
At the recent Toronto International Film Festival, which she attended for her movie "On the Road," Kristen Stewart told MTV News "I hope not everyone knows exactly how that goes down. I think maybe they do, even if you do know what happens, the end throws you for a loop, even if you're expecting it."
And KStew is extremely impressed with the final cut, describing it as 'really good', but 'weird'. "It's so good," she gushed.
"It's good, it's really weird. I think everyone expects that but I'm really proud of Bill [Condon] and I'm really happy with how it closes [the franchise]. It's a lot to take," the actress quickly added.
One of the significant parts of the last book is when Jacob (Taylor Lautner) imprinted on Renesmee, which was shown in "Breaking Dawn Part 1." Many fans would love to see their relationship continue, and also see their favorite two vampires again.
"The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2" will arrive to theaters on November 16.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘True Blood’: Identity Of Sookie’s Husband In Final Episode Thank You Revealed
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: Juice Ratting Gemma Out To Jax, Unser Helping New Sheriff
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Spoilers: Cersei Lannister – Possible Deviation From The Books
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Warns Gareth Of Dire Consequences In New Promo [VIDEO]
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Two Weeks to Go Starting at $800 with New Phosphorus HealthKit Chip
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Bill Shorten Calls Tony Abbott 'Ineligible' To Lead Australia; Government Party-Room Leaks On Abbott'sTravel Entitlements