Another ‘Twilight’ Movie Starring Jacob and Renesmee After ‘Breaking Dawn Part 2’?
By Kristin Dian Mariano | September 19, 2012 5:15 PM EST
Twi-hards are both happy and sad to see the last movie of the much loved Twilight Saga, "Breaking Dawn Part 2."
It is also a bittersweet moment for the members of the cast. However, good news to all Twilight fans as Guardian Express claimed that there is a possibility that the upcoming Twilight film may not be the end of the series.
A spin-off may be on the works that will focus to the continuing story of Jacob and Renesmee.
According to the newspaper, "On January 16, 2012, National Post reported that Lions Gage's chief executive Jon Feltheimer, will likely continue past the last book of the series. The decision seems quite logical, especially since interest in the series does not appear to have waned and in fact statistics indicate that the saga enjoys a growing audience that spans across a large demographic network."
"The logic here seems quite palpable, especially since "Breaking Dawn Part 2″ is primarily about saving Renesmee from the wrath of Volturi, the ancient vampire council," The Guardian further added.
Lead actress of "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2" Kristen Stewart swore that the ending of the film is not what you expect and will shock many fans.
Many Twi-hards and moviegoers may think that the ending of the much awaited movie this fall will be the same with the book. However, according to Kristen Stewart, "the end throws you for a loop".
At the recent Toronto International Film Festival, which she attended for her movie "On the Road," Kristen Stewart told MTV News "I hope not everyone knows exactly how that goes down. I think maybe they do, even if you do know what happens, the end throws you for a loop, even if you're expecting it."
And KStew is extremely impressed with the final cut, describing it as 'really good', but 'weird'. "It's so good," she gushed.
"It's good, it's really weird. I think everyone expects that but I'm really proud of Bill [Condon] and I'm really happy with how it closes [the franchise]. It's a lot to take," the actress quickly added.
One of the significant parts of the last book is when Jacob (Taylor Lautner) imprinted on Renesmee, which was shown in "Breaking Dawn Part 1." Many fans would love to see their relationship continue, and also see their favorite two vampires again.
"The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2" will arrive to theaters on November 16.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Orange is the New Black Update: Reality T.V. Star to Appear in Season 3, Actor Says Show can Run for Long Time, even with New Protagonist
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People