'Pretty Little Liars' Lucy Hale Bad & Bitter Break Up with Chris Zylka
By Diadem Pambid | September 19, 2012 5:03 PM EST
If there's one thing that isn't great in Hollywood it would be celebrity break-ups. While the famed split-up between Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson is old news, there's sizzling news over a bitter break up between "Pretty Little Liar" star Lucy Hale and her beau, Chris Zylka.
Wasn't it just a few weeks ago when these two were quite the lovebirds? Well, it looks as if there isn't any love between Lucy Hale and Chris Zylka. It was "The Amazing Spiderman" star, Chris Zylka, who dropped the bomb on Twitter just yesterday in response to a fan admiring his "girlfriend."
"@RaeFRobinson don't have a girlfriend. She decided she was too good," tweeted Zylka. The tweet spelled out all signs of bitterness. That wasn't even the last tweet sent out by Zylka that hinted the couple split up in not-so-great terms.
"There's a difference between celebrities and movie stars. Celebrities fade away, while movie stars stick around forever," says another tweet sent out by Zylka. Afterwards, Zylka took cue from the 90's Smashing Pumpkins song, "Bullet With Butterfly Wings."
"Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage, someone who said what was lost can never be saved," said the song lyrics which Chris had tweeted.
A day after all the resentment and hurt, it looks as if Chris had toned down on the tweets of which his fans has Chris' mom to thank for.
"Never any disrespect towards anyone. Only if you say what you say you should stick to it. If you say you love then love," tweeted Chris, then adding, "With my momma!!! So nice having her around."
Lucy Hale on the other hand seemed to be handling the break up pretty well. Rather than sending out bitter tweets, the "Pretty Little Liar" was spotted hanging out with another good-looking guy, Colton Haynes of which she had nothing but great things to say about.
"I've known him from my Privileged days, from The CW. I don't meet a lot of genuine people in my life and he's a special kind of person, and I try to surround myself with people like that. He's just a friend here tonight. Although I would be very lucky to have him on my arm! We're just friends.. He's so beautiful. I mean, you see what he looks like!" says Lucy.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Clears That Fredrik Neij And Peter Sunde Are Not TPB Founders
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Out There To Save His Two Favourite Ladies In Mid-season Finale
- [In Pictures] Police Fire As Protest Turns Into ‘Riot’ After Grand Jury Decision on Ferguson Shooting
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- Mark Ruffalo Turns Into Hulk For His Daughter And Another Preschooler
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday Sale 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change