'Pretty Little Liars' Lucy Hale Bad & Bitter Break Up with Chris Zylka
By Diadem Pambid | September 19, 2012 5:03 PM EST
If there's one thing that isn't great in Hollywood it would be celebrity break-ups. While the famed split-up between Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson is old news, there's sizzling news over a bitter break up between "Pretty Little Liar" star Lucy Hale and her beau, Chris Zylka.
Wasn't it just a few weeks ago when these two were quite the lovebirds? Well, it looks as if there isn't any love between Lucy Hale and Chris Zylka. It was "The Amazing Spiderman" star, Chris Zylka, who dropped the bomb on Twitter just yesterday in response to a fan admiring his "girlfriend."
"@RaeFRobinson don't have a girlfriend. She decided she was too good," tweeted Zylka. The tweet spelled out all signs of bitterness. That wasn't even the last tweet sent out by Zylka that hinted the couple split up in not-so-great terms.
"There's a difference between celebrities and movie stars. Celebrities fade away, while movie stars stick around forever," says another tweet sent out by Zylka. Afterwards, Zylka took cue from the 90's Smashing Pumpkins song, "Bullet With Butterfly Wings."
"Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage, someone who said what was lost can never be saved," said the song lyrics which Chris had tweeted.
A day after all the resentment and hurt, it looks as if Chris had toned down on the tweets of which his fans has Chris' mom to thank for.
"Never any disrespect towards anyone. Only if you say what you say you should stick to it. If you say you love then love," tweeted Chris, then adding, "With my momma!!! So nice having her around."
Lucy Hale on the other hand seemed to be handling the break up pretty well. Rather than sending out bitter tweets, the "Pretty Little Liar" was spotted hanging out with another good-looking guy, Colton Haynes of which she had nothing but great things to say about.
"I've known him from my Privileged days, from The CW. I don't meet a lot of genuine people in my life and he's a special kind of person, and I try to surround myself with people like that. He's just a friend here tonight. Although I would be very lucky to have him on my arm! We're just friends.. He's so beautiful. I mean, you see what he looks like!" says Lucy.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Will Feature Nude Scene Confirmed—Report
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- After James Foley, ISIL Threatens to Behead Another American Journalist Steven Sotloff