'Pretty Little Liars' Lucy Hale Bad & Bitter Break Up with Chris Zylka
By Diadem Pambid | September 19, 2012 5:03 PM EST
If there's one thing that isn't great in Hollywood it would be celebrity break-ups. While the famed split-up between Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson is old news, there's sizzling news over a bitter break up between "Pretty Little Liar" star Lucy Hale and her beau, Chris Zylka.
Wasn't it just a few weeks ago when these two were quite the lovebirds? Well, it looks as if there isn't any love between Lucy Hale and Chris Zylka. It was "The Amazing Spiderman" star, Chris Zylka, who dropped the bomb on Twitter just yesterday in response to a fan admiring his "girlfriend."
"@RaeFRobinson don't have a girlfriend. She decided she was too good," tweeted Zylka. The tweet spelled out all signs of bitterness. That wasn't even the last tweet sent out by Zylka that hinted the couple split up in not-so-great terms.
"There's a difference between celebrities and movie stars. Celebrities fade away, while movie stars stick around forever," says another tweet sent out by Zylka. Afterwards, Zylka took cue from the 90's Smashing Pumpkins song, "Bullet With Butterfly Wings."
"Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage, someone who said what was lost can never be saved," said the song lyrics which Chris had tweeted.
A day after all the resentment and hurt, it looks as if Chris had toned down on the tweets of which his fans has Chris' mom to thank for.
"Never any disrespect towards anyone. Only if you say what you say you should stick to it. If you say you love then love," tweeted Chris, then adding, "With my momma!!! So nice having her around."
Lucy Hale on the other hand seemed to be handling the break up pretty well. Rather than sending out bitter tweets, the "Pretty Little Liar" was spotted hanging out with another good-looking guy, Colton Haynes of which she had nothing but great things to say about.
"I've known him from my Privileged days, from The CW. I don't meet a lot of genuine people in my life and he's a special kind of person, and I try to surround myself with people like that. He's just a friend here tonight. Although I would be very lucky to have him on my arm! We're just friends.. He's so beautiful. I mean, you see what he looks like!" says Lucy.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS