‘Vampire Diaries’ Season 4 Spoilers: Damon’s Anger Over Elena’s Death And Stefan’s Regret In New Clip [VIDEO]
By Amanda Remling | September 19, 2012 8:02 AM EST
The CW has leaked yet another sneak peek at the fourth season of "The Vampire Diaries." With a few weeks remaining until the season premiere on Thursday, Oct. 11, fans can get their fill of the hit series with a clip from the first episode, "Growing Pains."
The title "Growing Pains" teases the upcoming struggles that Elena will be facing as she transitions into a vampire. As viewers can see by the new clip though, Stefan hopes that a transition won't take place.
"Way to get her hopes up for something that has never happened in the history of vampirism," Damon snarls at Stefan. So what exactly does Damon not want Stefan to get Elena's hopes up for? Judging by previous spoilers, Stefan is searching for a way to return Elena back to her human life.
"You weren't there the day that Elena looked me in the eye and told me she absolutely never wanted this," Stefan fires back at his brother. But as usual, Damon has a response for everything. "Then you shouldn't have let her die," he replies.
The bickering between the brothers continue when they're forced to rehash the events that lead to Elena's death. "I never meant for her to die," Stefan reasons. "She asked me to help Matt first and I did."
"And now the world has one more quarterback," Damon says sarcastically. "Bravo, brother."
But Stefan brings up something that may not have crossed the minds of fans...regret. Although the Salvatore brothers were upset over the death of their beloved Elena, wouldn't they be thrilled to live eternity with her? Instead Stefan explains how he really feels about letting Elena drown.
"I made a choice that I will regret for the rest of my life," he says directly in Damon's face. "Now let me try to fix it."
Elena's future as a human isn't looking too hot right now, but who knows! Bonnie has been on a role with her magic!
Season four of "The Vampire Diaries" premieres on the CW on Thursday, Oct. 11 at 8 p.m.
Check out the new clip of "Growing Pains below, and let us know what you think will be happening this season.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown