‘Vampire Diaries’ Season 4 Spoilers: Damon’s Anger Over Elena’s Death And Stefan’s Regret In New Clip [VIDEO]
By Amanda Remling | September 19, 2012 8:02 AM EST
The CW has leaked yet another sneak peek at the fourth season of "The Vampire Diaries." With a few weeks remaining until the season premiere on Thursday, Oct. 11, fans can get their fill of the hit series with a clip from the first episode, "Growing Pains."
The title "Growing Pains" teases the upcoming struggles that Elena will be facing as she transitions into a vampire. As viewers can see by the new clip though, Stefan hopes that a transition won't take place.
"Way to get her hopes up for something that has never happened in the history of vampirism," Damon snarls at Stefan. So what exactly does Damon not want Stefan to get Elena's hopes up for? Judging by previous spoilers, Stefan is searching for a way to return Elena back to her human life.
"You weren't there the day that Elena looked me in the eye and told me she absolutely never wanted this," Stefan fires back at his brother. But as usual, Damon has a response for everything. "Then you shouldn't have let her die," he replies.
The bickering between the brothers continue when they're forced to rehash the events that lead to Elena's death. "I never meant for her to die," Stefan reasons. "She asked me to help Matt first and I did."
"And now the world has one more quarterback," Damon says sarcastically. "Bravo, brother."
But Stefan brings up something that may not have crossed the minds of fans...regret. Although the Salvatore brothers were upset over the death of their beloved Elena, wouldn't they be thrilled to live eternity with her? Instead Stefan explains how he really feels about letting Elena drown.
"I made a choice that I will regret for the rest of my life," he says directly in Damon's face. "Now let me try to fix it."
Elena's future as a human isn't looking too hot right now, but who knows! Bonnie has been on a role with her magic!
Season four of "The Vampire Diaries" premieres on the CW on Thursday, Oct. 11 at 8 p.m.
Check out the new clip of "Growing Pains below, and let us know what you think will be happening this season.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 9/11 Dust Cloud Most Likely Have Created Pregnancy Issues: Celebrities Who Posed Nude During Pregnancy
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features