NFL 2012 Week 3 Lines: Point Spreads, Totals and Complete Betting Odds from Las Vegas
September 19, 2012 12:05 AM EST
The 2012 NFL Season is two weeks in, but a lot of questions still have to be answered. With 20 teams at 1-1, it's difficult to decide who the best teams in the league are.
The Cardinals and Seahawks pulled off two of the biggest upsets of the young season. Arizona went to New England and beat the Super Bowl favorite Patriots. Seattle blew out Dallas 27-17. The Cowboys were coming off a victory against the defending champion Giants.
The San Francisco 49ers now have the best Super Bowl odds, after beating the Lions on Sunday night.
New Orleans is the only playoff team from last year that has started the 2012 season at 0-2. Despite their two losses, the Saints performance is not reflected in the Week 3 betting lines. They are the biggest favorites, giving nine points to the Kansas City Chiefs.
The Giants are expected to win the second Thursday night football game of the year. New York is a 1.5-point favorite over underdog Carolina.
Most of the games are supposed to be close, as there are no double-digit point spreads.
For the first time this season, one game is a pick'em on the schedule. Houston visits Denver, and the contest is expected to be a toss-up. Peyton Manning is coming off a three interception performance in the Broncos "Monday Night Football" loss to the Falcons.
Below are the complete betting lines for all the Week 3 games, including the point spreads and totals. These are the consensus odds from multiple sportsbooks in Las Vegas.
New York Giants (-1.5) at Carolina, 51.5
St. Louis (+7.5) at Chicago, 44.5
Tampa Bay (+7) at Dallas, 46.5
San Francisco (-7) at Minnesota, 43.5
Detroit (-3) at Tennessee, 47
Cincinnati (+3.5) at Washington, 48.5
New York Jets (-3) at Miami, 40
Kansas City (+9) at New Orleans, 54
Buffalo (-3) at Cleveland, 43.5
Jacksonville (-2.5) at Indianapolis, 42.5
Philadelphia (-4) at Arizona, 43.5
Atlanta (+3) at San Diego, 47.5
Houston (PK) at Denver, 46.5
Pittsburgh (-4.5) at Oakland, 44
New England (-3) at Baltimore, 49
Green Bay (-6) at Seattle, 46.5
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- UFC News: Ronda Rousey To Avenge Teammates, Demands Bethe Correia
- FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: Argentina vs. Philippines Preview, Starting Lineups
- Grigor Dimitrov Shares Fashion Tips With Maria Sharapova
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Group B: Greece vs. Philippines Live Streaming Info, Betting Odds and Preview
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: USA vs. Turkey Preview, Starting Lineups [VIDEO]
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display
- Google Can Kill Samsung with Android KitKat and Android One: Here's How