Denver Broncos vs. Atlanta Falcons: Where to Watch Live Stream Online, Preview, Prediction for Peyton Manning’s Second Game of 2012
September 18, 2012 6:46 AM EST
Week 2 of the 2012 NFL Season concludes as the Denver Broncos and Atlanta Falcons square off on Monday Night Football.
The contest is set to get underway at 8:30 p.m. ET at the Georgia Dome. The game will be broadcast nationally on ESPN. If you can't get to a TV, you can watch a free live stream online at espn3.com.
It's Peyton Manning's second game since returning from multiple neck surgeries last year. After much speculation about how the quarterback would do with his new club, he had an impressive debut. Manning completed 73.1 percent of his passes for 253 yards and two touchdowns.
Denver started off the season at 1-0, defeating Pittsburgh 31-19 in their home opener. They'll have another tough task ahead of them as they visit Atlanta.
The Falcons had an even more impressive victory in Week 1, beating Kansas City by 16 points on the road. They're favored by three points and expected to win the contest.
With both quarterbacks playing well, the Broncos and Falcons could be in for a shootout.
Atlanta cornerback Brent Grimes was lost for the season last week with a torn Achilles. Without having to face the star defensive back, Manning could have another big performance. Look for Jacob Tamme and Eric Decker to play well.
The Broncos defensive backs will have to compete with one of the best receiving duos in the NFC. Julio Jones and Roddy White combined for 195 yards and two touchdowns in the opener.
The Falcons might have to rely on their passing game. Running back Michael Turner ran for only 32 yards on 11 rushes in the first game. The entire team only accumulated 84 yards on the ground.
Prediction: The game features two very good quarterbacks, so it should be close for most of the way. Manning looked like his old self against the Steelers, but Ryan has a few more weapons around him. The Falcons should win a close one.
Predicted Score: Atlanta 34, Denver 30
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Dota 2 Match Fixing Controversy: Arrow Gaming Disqualified From Summit 2 Tournament [VIDEO]
- Manny Pacquiao Blasted For Arrogance, Playing Basketball Month Before Fight Against Chris Algieri
- Ronda Rousey Rejects Idea of Fight Between A Man And A Woman In The UFC
- Manchester United: Did Ed Woodward Really Uttered Expletives During The Red Devils' Draw Against West Brom?
- Chelsea FC: No 'Crying' For The Blues Amid Injury Woes Ahead Of Man Utd Clash, Says Mourinho
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop