NBA 2K13 Newest Trailer Released, Kinect Features Detailed
By Greg Price | September 18, 2012 4:04 AM EST
2K Sports released a new trailer for the much anticipated and latest installment of their award-winning pro sports simulation NBA 2K13 Monday.
The trailer breaks down some of the new features that users of the Xbox 360's Kinect can look forward to, like calling out substitutions while running a play, or even hailing down a teammate for a pick, all through voice-activation.
The title from Visual Concepts also gives gamers a chance to clear out for isolation plays, and set pick-in-rolls or post-plays for specific players depending on their team's known offensive schemes.
The game also showcases the Brooklyn Nets' new black uniforms.
NBA 2K13 is scheduled for release on Oct. 2 for Xbox 360, and continues to generate a great deal of buzz.
The trailer details each of these exciting new features and can be found below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes