NBA 2K13 Newest Trailer Released, Kinect Features Detailed
By Greg Price | September 18, 2012 4:04 AM EST
2K Sports released a new trailer for the much anticipated and latest installment of their award-winning pro sports simulation NBA 2K13 Monday.
The trailer breaks down some of the new features that users of the Xbox 360's Kinect can look forward to, like calling out substitutions while running a play, or even hailing down a teammate for a pick, all through voice-activation.
The title from Visual Concepts also gives gamers a chance to clear out for isolation plays, and set pick-in-rolls or post-plays for specific players depending on their team's known offensive schemes.
The game also showcases the Brooklyn Nets' new black uniforms.
NBA 2K13 is scheduled for release on Oct. 2 for Xbox 360, and continues to generate a great deal of buzz.
The trailer details each of these exciting new features and can be found below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Cavaliers, LeBron James Flop In First Game Back In Cleveland; New York Knicks, Melo Pull Off Road Upset, 95-90 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge To Be Available Through T-Mobile In The US
- Five Extreme Drop Tests On BlackBerry Passport Reveals Its Endurance [Watch Video]
- Updated iOS 8 Pangu Untethered Jailbreak Now Fully Works with Cydia: Key Fixes & Mods to Expect
- Ex-Ohio Trooper Pleads Guilty To Issuing Sex as Penalty To Women Motorists