UFO Photographed Shooting Beams of Light on Diamond Mine
By Arlene Paredes | September 17, 2012 3:14 PM EST
UFO for diamonds?
An unidentified flying object has been spotted shooting beams of light on to an Arctic Diamond Mine in Canada, UFO Sightings Daily reported. However, the structure of the UFO has been questioned, as it does look like something else in the photos.
The photos (click here to view) show a massive round formation in the sky, with three columns of light coming off it.
"Some people are calling this a wormhole or portal to another dimension, however it does look like a massive UFO that has three beams of light coming down from its bottom. This photo was taken at the Daivik Diamond Mine in the Arctic this week," writes Scott C. Waring aka SCW of ufosightingsdaily.com.
Take a look at the photos and see for yourself. Could some aliens be making some signals to Earth?
Waring further wrote of claims that some mining crew saw the beams of light coming out of the round-shape thing in the sky.
"I don't believe aliens have an interest in diamonds," SCW noted, adding that the extraterrestrials could be interested in something else around the mining area. He also mused, "the arctic ocean area would be a great location for an underwater base entrance."
UFOsightingsdaily reports possible encounters with UFOs and aliens. In the blog's latest post, it features an "alien" saving the life of a man in China. The YouTube clip, stamped September 5, was reportedly captured by a CCTV camera. An alien has reportedly teleported to save a man from a vehicular accident.
Curious? Watch the clip here, or play the video clip below.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Semi-Nude Balmain Lattice Dress At Paris Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Complex Alien Molecule May Offer Hints At Origin Of Life
- Harry Potter's Invisibility Cloak: New York Scientists Unveil A Cloaking Device [Watch Video]
- Boy Bitten By A Snake During A Visit To The Botanical Garden In Melbourne
- Australia's Rising Temperatures Have 'Definite' Links To Global Warming
- Eerie Reddish Glow Of October 8 Total Lunar Eclipse – Astronomer Reminds Aussies To Enjoy Photo Opp
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate