'Robsten' 101: Robert & Kristen Allegedly Back Together?
By Diadem Pambid | September 17, 2012 3:02 PM EST
News has exploded all over the web that the "Robsten" duo has finally reconciled. Is this the moment "Twilight" fans have been waiting for? How true are all the talks about Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart getting back and moving in together?
It has been two months after the scandalous cheating scandal between Kristen Stewart and Director Rupert Sanders has broke out. With the fan hate dying down and Pattinson in a forgiving mood, has Kristen Stewart really been forgiven? According to a dozen web tabloids, Kristen has in fact been taken back by Robert Pattinson.
In an article by Hollywood Life, Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson had allegedly met up last night and had a heart-to-heart conversation. In the said talk, Pattinson had wholeheartedly forgiven Stewart for making such a "stupid mistake."
"They pretty much decided they couldn't live without each other. Kristen poured her heart out to Robert and told him it was a one-off and a mistake," says a source.
"Rob sees it as Kristen made a really stupid mistake. After a lot of long tearful talks, they've worked it out. Rob can see how truly sorry Kristen is and has totally forgiven her. They really do love each other." added the source.
Another insider for a separate web tabloid says that after the talk, Kristen and Robert have once again moved in together. After the affair back in June, Pattinson had left the love nest but is now back together with Stewart. After the so-called reunion, the "Robsten" duo is set to be focusing on bigger things - themselves.
"Rob can see how truly sorry Kristen is and has totally forgiven her. They really do love each other. For now they are focusing on themselves," explains the source.
However, with all the tabloid talks, official representatives from Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have yet to release a statement to confirm if the news is true or fake. This once again leaves "Twi"-hard and "Robsten" fans to hope and pray that Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart make it together for the red carpet premiere of "Breaking Dawn Part 2" in November.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage