'Robsten' 101: Robert & Kristen Allegedly Back Together?
By Diadem Pambid | September 17, 2012 3:02 PM EST
News has exploded all over the web that the "Robsten" duo has finally reconciled. Is this the moment "Twilight" fans have been waiting for? How true are all the talks about Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart getting back and moving in together?
It has been two months after the scandalous cheating scandal between Kristen Stewart and Director Rupert Sanders has broke out. With the fan hate dying down and Pattinson in a forgiving mood, has Kristen Stewart really been forgiven? According to a dozen web tabloids, Kristen has in fact been taken back by Robert Pattinson.
In an article by Hollywood Life, Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson had allegedly met up last night and had a heart-to-heart conversation. In the said talk, Pattinson had wholeheartedly forgiven Stewart for making such a "stupid mistake."
"They pretty much decided they couldn't live without each other. Kristen poured her heart out to Robert and told him it was a one-off and a mistake," says a source.
"Rob sees it as Kristen made a really stupid mistake. After a lot of long tearful talks, they've worked it out. Rob can see how truly sorry Kristen is and has totally forgiven her. They really do love each other." added the source.
Another insider for a separate web tabloid says that after the talk, Kristen and Robert have once again moved in together. After the affair back in June, Pattinson had left the love nest but is now back together with Stewart. After the so-called reunion, the "Robsten" duo is set to be focusing on bigger things - themselves.
"Rob can see how truly sorry Kristen is and has totally forgiven her. They really do love each other. For now they are focusing on themselves," explains the source.
However, with all the tabloid talks, official representatives from Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have yet to release a statement to confirm if the news is true or fake. This once again leaves "Twi"-hard and "Robsten" fans to hope and pray that Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart make it together for the red carpet premiere of "Breaking Dawn Part 2" in November.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- Apple Logo on iPhone 6 Might Double as Notification LED; Roughly 80M iPhone 6 Units Ordered Targeting Release Date—Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air