'Robsten' 101: Robert & Kristen Allegedly Back Together?
By Diadem Pambid | September 17, 2012 3:02 PM EST
News has exploded all over the web that the "Robsten" duo has finally reconciled. Is this the moment "Twilight" fans have been waiting for? How true are all the talks about Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart getting back and moving in together?
It has been two months after the scandalous cheating scandal between Kristen Stewart and Director Rupert Sanders has broke out. With the fan hate dying down and Pattinson in a forgiving mood, has Kristen Stewart really been forgiven? According to a dozen web tabloids, Kristen has in fact been taken back by Robert Pattinson.
In an article by Hollywood Life, Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson had allegedly met up last night and had a heart-to-heart conversation. In the said talk, Pattinson had wholeheartedly forgiven Stewart for making such a "stupid mistake."
"They pretty much decided they couldn't live without each other. Kristen poured her heart out to Robert and told him it was a one-off and a mistake," says a source.
"Rob sees it as Kristen made a really stupid mistake. After a lot of long tearful talks, they've worked it out. Rob can see how truly sorry Kristen is and has totally forgiven her. They really do love each other." added the source.
Another insider for a separate web tabloid says that after the talk, Kristen and Robert have once again moved in together. After the affair back in June, Pattinson had left the love nest but is now back together with Stewart. After the so-called reunion, the "Robsten" duo is set to be focusing on bigger things - themselves.
"Rob can see how truly sorry Kristen is and has totally forgiven her. They really do love each other. For now they are focusing on themselves," explains the source.
However, with all the tabloid talks, official representatives from Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have yet to release a statement to confirm if the news is true or fake. This once again leaves "Twi"-hard and "Robsten" fans to hope and pray that Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart make it together for the red carpet premiere of "Breaking Dawn Part 2" in November.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Semi-Nude Balmain Lattice Dress At Paris Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate