'Robsten' 101: Robert & Kristen Allegedly Back Together?
By Diadem Pambid | September 17, 2012 3:02 PM EST
News has exploded all over the web that the "Robsten" duo has finally reconciled. Is this the moment "Twilight" fans have been waiting for? How true are all the talks about Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart getting back and moving in together?
It has been two months after the scandalous cheating scandal between Kristen Stewart and Director Rupert Sanders has broke out. With the fan hate dying down and Pattinson in a forgiving mood, has Kristen Stewart really been forgiven? According to a dozen web tabloids, Kristen has in fact been taken back by Robert Pattinson.
In an article by Hollywood Life, Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson had allegedly met up last night and had a heart-to-heart conversation. In the said talk, Pattinson had wholeheartedly forgiven Stewart for making such a "stupid mistake."
"They pretty much decided they couldn't live without each other. Kristen poured her heart out to Robert and told him it was a one-off and a mistake," says a source.
"Rob sees it as Kristen made a really stupid mistake. After a lot of long tearful talks, they've worked it out. Rob can see how truly sorry Kristen is and has totally forgiven her. They really do love each other." added the source.
Another insider for a separate web tabloid says that after the talk, Kristen and Robert have once again moved in together. After the affair back in June, Pattinson had left the love nest but is now back together with Stewart. After the so-called reunion, the "Robsten" duo is set to be focusing on bigger things - themselves.
"Rob can see how truly sorry Kristen is and has totally forgiven her. They really do love each other. For now they are focusing on themselves," explains the source.
However, with all the tabloid talks, official representatives from Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have yet to release a statement to confirm if the news is true or fake. This once again leaves "Twi"-hard and "Robsten" fans to hope and pray that Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart make it together for the red carpet premiere of "Breaking Dawn Part 2" in November.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Will Feature Nude Scene Confirmed—Report
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1: ‘The Biggest Action Sequence That We Have Ever Attempted’ [VIDEO]
- 'Terminator' 5 And 'Jurassic World' Trailers To Be Released Soon
- ‘Star Wars’ 7 Plot Leak – New Villain And Stormtroopers New Look [Spoilers]
- 'Doctor Who' Casting News: 'GOT' Actress Rose Leslie Favoured To Play As 'Clara Oswald'
- Robin Williams Goodbye Video Hoax: Facebook Users Warned of Celebrity Suicide Exploitation
- 4 Killer Android Features Apple Fans Would Love to Get Come the iPhone 6 Release Date
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- After James Foley, ISIL Threatens to Behead Another American Journalist Steven Sotloff
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: AT&T/Sprint Release and When to Hit Your Region
- Motorola Moto X+1 On Release Date To Come With Snapdragon 800 Processor, 2 GB RAM, 4K Recording And 5.2-Inch Display