'Robsten' 101: Robert & Kristen Allegedly Back Together?
By Diadem Pambid | September 17, 2012 3:02 PM EST
News has exploded all over the web that the "Robsten" duo has finally reconciled. Is this the moment "Twilight" fans have been waiting for? How true are all the talks about Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart getting back and moving in together?
It has been two months after the scandalous cheating scandal between Kristen Stewart and Director Rupert Sanders has broke out. With the fan hate dying down and Pattinson in a forgiving mood, has Kristen Stewart really been forgiven? According to a dozen web tabloids, Kristen has in fact been taken back by Robert Pattinson.
In an article by Hollywood Life, Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson had allegedly met up last night and had a heart-to-heart conversation. In the said talk, Pattinson had wholeheartedly forgiven Stewart for making such a "stupid mistake."
"They pretty much decided they couldn't live without each other. Kristen poured her heart out to Robert and told him it was a one-off and a mistake," says a source.
"Rob sees it as Kristen made a really stupid mistake. After a lot of long tearful talks, they've worked it out. Rob can see how truly sorry Kristen is and has totally forgiven her. They really do love each other." added the source.
Another insider for a separate web tabloid says that after the talk, Kristen and Robert have once again moved in together. After the affair back in June, Pattinson had left the love nest but is now back together with Stewart. After the so-called reunion, the "Robsten" duo is set to be focusing on bigger things - themselves.
"Rob can see how truly sorry Kristen is and has totally forgiven her. They really do love each other. For now they are focusing on themselves," explains the source.
However, with all the tabloid talks, official representatives from Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have yet to release a statement to confirm if the news is true or fake. This once again leaves "Twi"-hard and "Robsten" fans to hope and pray that Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart make it together for the red carpet premiere of "Breaking Dawn Part 2" in November.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan
- Australia Ranks 11th In World Ultra Wealth Report As 175 Aussies Amass $440B In 2013