Kristen Stewart And Robert Pattinson Back Together? Reports Say The 'Twilight' Couple Has Reunited
September 17, 2012 7:04 AM EST
Our long global nightmare is over. "Twilight" stars and tabloid favorites Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson have reconciled, and the couple is getting back together, according to the Sun.
"They pretty much decided they couldn't live without each other," a source told the Sun. "Kristen poured her heart out to Robert and told him it was a one-off and a mistake. ... Rob sees it as Kristen made a really stupid mistake. After a lot of long tearful taks, they've worked it out. Rob can see how truly sorry Kristen is and has totally forgiven her."
The report also speculated that Stewart's father may have contacted Pattinson and personally asked the actor to give his daughter another chance. Since the couple broke up, Pattinson placed the home they shared together on the market and has been staying with friend Reese Witherspoon. It is believed Stewart went to Witherspoon's home and begged Pattinson for his forgiveness, something "Twilight" fans will be thrilled to hear.
This story comes on the heels of a Perez Hilton post that Pattinson wasn't interested in dating anyone else, although there was no mention of rekindling the flame with Stewart. Still, she has reportedly been "clinging to hope" that Pattinson would be willing to take her back.
As badly as Stewart has yearned for Pattinson's forgiveness, another recent update claimed that fellow "Twilight" star Taylor Lautner has been supporting them both.
"Kristen is still extremely fragile. She is not sure who she can trust, so she is leaning on just a few of her closest friends. One of those friends is Taylor Lautner. He has been by her side every step of the way, offering his support and unconditional love," a source told ZeeNews.com.
Pattinson' and Stewart's reunion comes right in time for the launch of the press tour they will go on for the next "Twilight" installment, "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn -- Part 2," which is scheduled to be in theaters Nov. 16.
The actress was recently photographed at the Los Angeles airport wearing Pattinson's old clothing en route to the Toronto premiere of her new film "On the Road."
Stewart has been a favorite target of the paparazzi since she was photographed kissing and cuddling with her "Snow White and the Huntsman" director, Rupert Sanders, this summer. After the pictures were published, both Stewart and Sanders -- who had a wife and young children -- issue public apologies. Throughout it all, Stewart has consistently affirmed that Pattinson was her primary concern.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes