Kristen Stewart And Robert Pattinson Back Together? Reports Say The 'Twilight' Couple Has Reunited
September 17, 2012 7:04 AM EST
Our long global nightmare is over. "Twilight" stars and tabloid favorites Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson have reconciled, and the couple is getting back together, according to the Sun.
"They pretty much decided they couldn't live without each other," a source told the Sun. "Kristen poured her heart out to Robert and told him it was a one-off and a mistake. ... Rob sees it as Kristen made a really stupid mistake. After a lot of long tearful taks, they've worked it out. Rob can see how truly sorry Kristen is and has totally forgiven her."
The report also speculated that Stewart's father may have contacted Pattinson and personally asked the actor to give his daughter another chance. Since the couple broke up, Pattinson placed the home they shared together on the market and has been staying with friend Reese Witherspoon. It is believed Stewart went to Witherspoon's home and begged Pattinson for his forgiveness, something "Twilight" fans will be thrilled to hear.
This story comes on the heels of a Perez Hilton post that Pattinson wasn't interested in dating anyone else, although there was no mention of rekindling the flame with Stewart. Still, she has reportedly been "clinging to hope" that Pattinson would be willing to take her back.
As badly as Stewart has yearned for Pattinson's forgiveness, another recent update claimed that fellow "Twilight" star Taylor Lautner has been supporting them both.
"Kristen is still extremely fragile. She is not sure who she can trust, so she is leaning on just a few of her closest friends. One of those friends is Taylor Lautner. He has been by her side every step of the way, offering his support and unconditional love," a source told ZeeNews.com.
Pattinson' and Stewart's reunion comes right in time for the launch of the press tour they will go on for the next "Twilight" installment, "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn -- Part 2," which is scheduled to be in theaters Nov. 16.
The actress was recently photographed at the Los Angeles airport wearing Pattinson's old clothing en route to the Toronto premiere of her new film "On the Road."
Stewart has been a favorite target of the paparazzi since she was photographed kissing and cuddling with her "Snow White and the Huntsman" director, Rupert Sanders, this summer. After the pictures were published, both Stewart and Sanders -- who had a wife and young children -- issue public apologies. Throughout it all, Stewart has consistently affirmed that Pattinson was her primary concern.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft