Poll Says Obama Would Crush Romney In Fistfight. Because You Really Want To Know
By Ashley Portero | September 17, 2012 4:33 AM EST
But more importantly, the survey answered a question that's obviously running through every voter's mind this election season: Who would win in hand-to-hand combat?
Americans, by far, apparently believe Obama is more physically intimidating than his Republican challenger. Fifty-eight percent of respondents said the president would win in a fistfight, compared to only 22 percent who had that confidence in Romney.
Other surveys have also found Obama is the more formidable of the pair, especially when it comes to foreign policy. In response to a similarly outlandish question from a National Geographic Channel poll released earlier this year, 65 percent of Americans said Obama is better suited to defend the nation against an alien invasion.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Russia Boasts Nuclear Missile Trains; 400 Strategic Warheads In Place
- New Zealand Pilot's Mysterious Death Revealed: Aped MH 370 To End His Life
- Russia Responds Angrily to US: War Drums Beat Faster and Louder as Tension Rises
- Canada Updates Millionaire Visa Scheme, Needs 50 Wealthy Immigrants
- Russia Wooing EU Right Wing Parties By Tapping Into Their Discontent Over Brussels Diktats