September 15, 2012 7:17 PM EST
Strike 2: Italian Magazine to Publish Second Set of Kate Middleton Naked Photos [SLIDESHOW]
An Italian magazine is about to dedicate a 26-page spread showing more topless photos of the Duchess of Cambridge on Monday. It will bear the headline "The Queen Is Naked!"
A tabloid weekly belonging to the same publishing group as Closer magazine is scheduled to release more private photos of Kate Middleton sunbathing without her top on. A bold act considering the worldwide press' uproar and disbelief, it seems that the magazine has no qualms on adding insult to the royal's injury.
Alfonso Signorini, a representative from the magazine, thinks that more stories containing the Duchess' private photos are "interesting," considering the future of her role in the Royal Family.
"The fact that these are the future rulers of England makes the article more interesting and topical," stated Signorini in a report.
"This is a deserving topic because it shows in a completely natural way the daily life of a very famous, young and modern couple in love," added Signorini. The Italian magazine and Closer are publications under the Mondadori Group, a company owned by Silvio Berlusconi, a former Italian Prime Minister.
The group has yet to release comments about the two publications regarding the release of Kate Middleton's topless shots.
Contrary to Signorini's beliefs, Kate Middleton and Prince William are no ordinary couple in love. The two are presumably the most influential monarch couple in the world, who have been leading a life away from controversies and paparazzi scandals.
The Royal Couple found out about the topless photos while on tour in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia, strengthening diplomatic ties between the country and the Queen.
The editor of the French magazine that published scandalous topless photos of Kate Middleton seems to be calm and unapologetic about the publication's daring move.
"These photos are not in the least shocking. They show a young woman sunbathing topless, like the millions of women you see on beaches." stated Pieau in a post.
The power and influence of the Royal family doesn't seem to affect Laurence Pieau, the editor of the said French magazine. She said that the reaction towards the scoop became "disproportionate." Pieau compared the situation with Prince Harry's naked Las Vegas party photos, saying that this kind of uproar is unnecessary.
"Two weeks ago, there were the pictures of Prince Harry that had been published by the English press. So one shouldn't be hypocritical. And those were pictures that were degrading and far more hot than those that we're publishing." said Pieau in a different report.
Adding insult to the injury, Pieau further justified the magazine's decision to release the photos, even saying that the ones published were timid compared to the photos kept in the dark.
"We're in the celebrity press business and we know that these images are full of joy, not degrading and concern a princess who is pretty and is making the whole world dream." added Pieau.
The Royals believe Closer crossed a "red line," and should expect charges as soon as discussions are finalized with French lawyers.
"Their Royal Highnesses have been hugely saddened to learn that a French publication and a photographer have invaded their privacy in such a grotesque and totally unjustifiable manner." said a palace representative.
"Their Royal Highnesses had every expectation of privacy in the remote house. It is unthinkable that anyone should take such photographs, let alone publish them." the representative added.
View the slideshow to see images of Closer Magazine on newsstands and other photos of the Duke and Duchess in their Asian tour.