Pre-Market Movers (Agnico-Eagle, ICICI Bank, Alcatel, Nokia, ArcelorMittal, Facebook, United States Steel, Werner, Western Digital)
By Satya Nagendra Padala | September 14, 2012 8:44 PM EST
Agnico-Eagle Mines, ICICI Bank, Alcatel Lucent SA, Nokia Corp, ArcelorMittal, Facebook Inc, United States Steel Corp, Werner Enterprises and Western Digital Corp. are among the companies whose shares are moving in pre-market trading Friday.
Agnico-Eagle Mines Ltd. (AEM) stock climbed 5.64 percent to $53.00 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $31.42, a 52-week high of $70.69 and $8.60 billion in market capitalization.
ICICI Bank Ltd. (IBN) stock surged 4.15 percent to $37.89 in pre-market trading. The shares of the bank Friday rallied on the hope that the Reserve Bank of India may ease its monetary policy stance in the coming policy review meet Monday.
Alcatel Lucent SA (ALU) stock surged 4.10 percent to $1.27 in pre-market trading. The company announced Thursday that it was recognized in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) for the second year in a row with a score of 87/100.
Nokia Corp. (NOK) stock surged 4.08 percent to $3.06 in pre-market trading. Nokia Siemens Networks, a joint venture between Siemens Communications division and Nokia, is seeing "good interest" from potential buyers for its business support systems (BSS) unit. Ericsson was reported to be the front runner to buy the unit, which provides billing and charging systems for telecoms operators, Reuters reported Thursday.
ArcelorMittal (MT) stock surged 3.36 percent to $16.94 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $13.28, a 52-week high of $23.62 and $25.39 billion in market capitalization.
Facebook Inc. (FB) stock gained 1 percent to $20.92 in pre-market trading. Facebook is doing a better job than Google in getting web surfers to click on advertising based on browsing history, according to partners using the social network's ad service that debuted in June, Bloomberg has reported.
United States Steel Corp. (X) stock gained 1.07 percent to $22.58 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $17.67, a 52-week high of $32.52 and $3.22 billion in market capitalization.
Werner Enterprises Inc. (WERN) stock slumped 11.28 percent to $21.00 in pre-market trading. The company announced Thursday that it expected the third quarter net profit to be in a range of $0.33 to $0.36 per share, fell short of analysts' estimation of $0.44 per share.
Western Digital Corp. (WDC) stock declined 1.38 percent to $41.99 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $22.64, a 52-week high of $45.94 and $10.53 billion in market capitalization.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]