Pre-Market Movers (Agnico-Eagle, ICICI Bank, Alcatel, Nokia, ArcelorMittal, Facebook, United States Steel, Werner, Western Digital)
By Satya Nagendra Padala | September 14, 2012 8:44 PM EST
Agnico-Eagle Mines, ICICI Bank, Alcatel Lucent SA, Nokia Corp, ArcelorMittal, Facebook Inc, United States Steel Corp, Werner Enterprises and Western Digital Corp. are among the companies whose shares are moving in pre-market trading Friday.
Agnico-Eagle Mines Ltd. (AEM) stock climbed 5.64 percent to $53.00 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $31.42, a 52-week high of $70.69 and $8.60 billion in market capitalization.
ICICI Bank Ltd. (IBN) stock surged 4.15 percent to $37.89 in pre-market trading. The shares of the bank Friday rallied on the hope that the Reserve Bank of India may ease its monetary policy stance in the coming policy review meet Monday.
Alcatel Lucent SA (ALU) stock surged 4.10 percent to $1.27 in pre-market trading. The company announced Thursday that it was recognized in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) for the second year in a row with a score of 87/100.
Nokia Corp. (NOK) stock surged 4.08 percent to $3.06 in pre-market trading. Nokia Siemens Networks, a joint venture between Siemens Communications division and Nokia, is seeing "good interest" from potential buyers for its business support systems (BSS) unit. Ericsson was reported to be the front runner to buy the unit, which provides billing and charging systems for telecoms operators, Reuters reported Thursday.
ArcelorMittal (MT) stock surged 3.36 percent to $16.94 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $13.28, a 52-week high of $23.62 and $25.39 billion in market capitalization.
Facebook Inc. (FB) stock gained 1 percent to $20.92 in pre-market trading. Facebook is doing a better job than Google in getting web surfers to click on advertising based on browsing history, according to partners using the social network's ad service that debuted in June, Bloomberg has reported.
United States Steel Corp. (X) stock gained 1.07 percent to $22.58 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $17.67, a 52-week high of $32.52 and $3.22 billion in market capitalization.
Werner Enterprises Inc. (WERN) stock slumped 11.28 percent to $21.00 in pre-market trading. The company announced Thursday that it expected the third quarter net profit to be in a range of $0.33 to $0.36 per share, fell short of analysts' estimation of $0.44 per share.
Western Digital Corp. (WDC) stock declined 1.38 percent to $41.99 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $22.64, a 52-week high of $45.94 and $10.53 billion in market capitalization.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Brad Pitt Still in Love with Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston, Staying with Angelina Jolie for Sake of Kids, Claims Brad's Psychic
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- More Nexus 8/Nexus 9 Release Confirmed with More Leaks and Out of Stock Nexus 7 and 10
- James Foley: Release of Beheading Video by ISIS Meant to Attract More Recruits to Join the Cause – Intelligence
- 2015 Ford Mustang: Right-Hand Drive Pony Car To Be Available In Australia Next Year