Pre-Market Movers (Agnico-Eagle, ICICI Bank, Alcatel, Nokia, ArcelorMittal, Facebook, United States Steel, Werner, Western Digital)
By Satya Nagendra Padala | September 14, 2012 8:44 PM EST
Agnico-Eagle Mines, ICICI Bank, Alcatel Lucent SA, Nokia Corp, ArcelorMittal, Facebook Inc, United States Steel Corp, Werner Enterprises and Western Digital Corp. are among the companies whose shares are moving in pre-market trading Friday.
Agnico-Eagle Mines Ltd. (AEM) stock climbed 5.64 percent to $53.00 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $31.42, a 52-week high of $70.69 and $8.60 billion in market capitalization.
ICICI Bank Ltd. (IBN) stock surged 4.15 percent to $37.89 in pre-market trading. The shares of the bank Friday rallied on the hope that the Reserve Bank of India may ease its monetary policy stance in the coming policy review meet Monday.
Alcatel Lucent SA (ALU) stock surged 4.10 percent to $1.27 in pre-market trading. The company announced Thursday that it was recognized in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) for the second year in a row with a score of 87/100.
Nokia Corp. (NOK) stock surged 4.08 percent to $3.06 in pre-market trading. Nokia Siemens Networks, a joint venture between Siemens Communications division and Nokia, is seeing "good interest" from potential buyers for its business support systems (BSS) unit. Ericsson was reported to be the front runner to buy the unit, which provides billing and charging systems for telecoms operators, Reuters reported Thursday.
ArcelorMittal (MT) stock surged 3.36 percent to $16.94 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $13.28, a 52-week high of $23.62 and $25.39 billion in market capitalization.
Facebook Inc. (FB) stock gained 1 percent to $20.92 in pre-market trading. Facebook is doing a better job than Google in getting web surfers to click on advertising based on browsing history, according to partners using the social network's ad service that debuted in June, Bloomberg has reported.
United States Steel Corp. (X) stock gained 1.07 percent to $22.58 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $17.67, a 52-week high of $32.52 and $3.22 billion in market capitalization.
Werner Enterprises Inc. (WERN) stock slumped 11.28 percent to $21.00 in pre-market trading. The company announced Thursday that it expected the third quarter net profit to be in a range of $0.33 to $0.36 per share, fell short of analysts' estimation of $0.44 per share.
Western Digital Corp. (WDC) stock declined 1.38 percent to $41.99 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $22.64, a 52-week high of $45.94 and $10.53 billion in market capitalization.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Female Tennis Athletes [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display