Pre-Market Movers (Agnico-Eagle, ICICI Bank, Alcatel, Nokia, ArcelorMittal, Facebook, United States Steel, Werner, Western Digital)
By Satya Nagendra Padala | September 14, 2012 8:44 PM EST
Agnico-Eagle Mines, ICICI Bank, Alcatel Lucent SA, Nokia Corp, ArcelorMittal, Facebook Inc, United States Steel Corp, Werner Enterprises and Western Digital Corp. are among the companies whose shares are moving in pre-market trading Friday.
Agnico-Eagle Mines Ltd. (AEM) stock climbed 5.64 percent to $53.00 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $31.42, a 52-week high of $70.69 and $8.60 billion in market capitalization.
ICICI Bank Ltd. (IBN) stock surged 4.15 percent to $37.89 in pre-market trading. The shares of the bank Friday rallied on the hope that the Reserve Bank of India may ease its monetary policy stance in the coming policy review meet Monday.
Alcatel Lucent SA (ALU) stock surged 4.10 percent to $1.27 in pre-market trading. The company announced Thursday that it was recognized in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) for the second year in a row with a score of 87/100.
Nokia Corp. (NOK) stock surged 4.08 percent to $3.06 in pre-market trading. Nokia Siemens Networks, a joint venture between Siemens Communications division and Nokia, is seeing "good interest" from potential buyers for its business support systems (BSS) unit. Ericsson was reported to be the front runner to buy the unit, which provides billing and charging systems for telecoms operators, Reuters reported Thursday.
ArcelorMittal (MT) stock surged 3.36 percent to $16.94 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $13.28, a 52-week high of $23.62 and $25.39 billion in market capitalization.
Facebook Inc. (FB) stock gained 1 percent to $20.92 in pre-market trading. Facebook is doing a better job than Google in getting web surfers to click on advertising based on browsing history, according to partners using the social network's ad service that debuted in June, Bloomberg has reported.
United States Steel Corp. (X) stock gained 1.07 percent to $22.58 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $17.67, a 52-week high of $32.52 and $3.22 billion in market capitalization.
Werner Enterprises Inc. (WERN) stock slumped 11.28 percent to $21.00 in pre-market trading. The company announced Thursday that it expected the third quarter net profit to be in a range of $0.33 to $0.36 per share, fell short of analysts' estimation of $0.44 per share.
Western Digital Corp. (WDC) stock declined 1.38 percent to $41.99 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $22.64, a 52-week high of $45.94 and $10.53 billion in market capitalization.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- While Asian Property Markets Are Cooling, 92% Of Philippine Real Estate Agents & Brokers Are Positive About Next 12 Months
- Australian Stock Market Report – Afternoon November 27, 2014
- Australian Stock Market Report – Morning November 28, 2014
- Australian Stock Market Report – Midday November 28, 2014
- Australian Stock Market Report – Afternoon November 28, 2014
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Australian and Other Select Earth Locations Hold Proofs Life Once Existed On Mars – Report