Johnny Depp Buys $4.4 Million Hollywood Home for Vanessa Paradis
By Czarina Malleta | September 14, 2012 12:36 PM EST
Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis announced their split last June. But although the two have separated, Depp makes sure that Vanessa and their children are under a nice roof.
According to reports from The New York Daily News, Johnny Depp bought a five-bedroom Mediterranean home along Mulholland Drive for his ex-partner and their children. The impressive home boasts beamed ceilings and an outdoor swimming pool. Other celebrities like Jack Nicholson and Pamela Anderson also owns properties in Mulholland Drive.
"You can be on the Strip or at the studios in 10 minutes. The views of the city are beautiful but it's not in your face," real estate agent Christopher Westley who was reported in the sale said that the home was ideal for the family.
Johnny and Vanessa, who is ten years his junior, met in 1998 in the Costes Hotelin Paris where he was currently shooting Roman Polanski's "The Ninth Gate."
During that time, Depp previously had a high-profile engagement to Winona Ryder and a long term relationship with Kate Moss. On the other hand, Vanessa was reportedly engaged to singer Lenny Kravitz before she met Depp.
A year after their relationship, Vanessa gave birth to their first child, Lily Rose and had their son, Jack, in 2002. Although they were never married, Johnny once said that having kids has cemented his relationship with the French singer/actress.
"You can't plan the kind of deep love that results in children. Fatherhood was not a conscious decision. It was part of the wonderful ride I was on. It was destiny; kismet. All the math finally worked," Johnny once said.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Melanoma Could Be Caused By Ageing Genes; Best Diet For Anti-Ageing; Celebrities Who Have Aged Gracefully
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate