Johnny Depp Buys $4.4 Million Hollywood Home for Vanessa Paradis
By Czarina Malleta | September 14, 2012 12:36 PM EST
Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis announced their split last June. But although the two have separated, Depp makes sure that Vanessa and their children are under a nice roof.
According to reports from The New York Daily News, Johnny Depp bought a five-bedroom Mediterranean home along Mulholland Drive for his ex-partner and their children. The impressive home boasts beamed ceilings and an outdoor swimming pool. Other celebrities like Jack Nicholson and Pamela Anderson also owns properties in Mulholland Drive.
"You can be on the Strip or at the studios in 10 minutes. The views of the city are beautiful but it's not in your face," real estate agent Christopher Westley who was reported in the sale said that the home was ideal for the family.
Johnny and Vanessa, who is ten years his junior, met in 1998 in the Costes Hotelin Paris where he was currently shooting Roman Polanski's "The Ninth Gate."
During that time, Depp previously had a high-profile engagement to Winona Ryder and a long term relationship with Kate Moss. On the other hand, Vanessa was reportedly engaged to singer Lenny Kravitz before she met Depp.
A year after their relationship, Vanessa gave birth to their first child, Lily Rose and had their son, Jack, in 2002. Although they were never married, Johnny once said that having kids has cemented his relationship with the French singer/actress.
"You can't plan the kind of deep love that results in children. Fatherhood was not a conscious decision. It was part of the wonderful ride I was on. It was destiny; kismet. All the math finally worked," Johnny once said.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop