Stacy Keibler Steps Out Without George Clooney Amid Breakup Rumors
By Jill Heller | September 14, 2012 6:07 AM EST
Stacy Keibler looked pretty in pink on Wednesday when she was spotted stepping out at a Marchesa Spring 2013 fashion show at Grand Central Terminal for New York Fashion Week. Despite swirling rumors that the model and former WWE professional wrestler had split from her boyfriend of one year, George Clooney, Keibler looked poised and confident in a velvet baroque one-shouldered dress.
The 5-foot-11 beauty is a longtime fan of the label, which was co-founded by designers Georgina Chapman and Keren Craig. Earlier this year, she landed on best-dressed lists when she wore a gold lamé Marchesa gown to the 2012 Oscars where her beau, Clooney, was nominated for Best Actor in a leading role for his film "The Descendants."
At the Marchesa show, Keibler was seated in the highly coveted first row, right next to celebrity style mavens Kim Kardashian, Kanye West and Tyra Banks, reported the Wall Street Journal. And the red carpet treatment didn't end there; after the show she stopped to pose for photographs with Chapman and Craig, along with Kardashian.
The star-studded event was also attended by fashion regulars like Anna Wintour, Olivia Palermo, Bar Refaeli, and designers Rachel Zoe and Rachel Roy.
Keibler's boyfriend Clooney, 51, shot down claims from a British tabloid on Wednesday that the couple had ended their relationship. "A story published by a London tabloid, The Sun, concerning George Clooney and Stacy Keibler is not true. Total fabrication designed to sell newspapers," said Clooney's PR rep, Stan Rosenfield, in an interview with E! News.
The Sun story alleged that Keibler had complained to a friend that Clooney was commitment-phobic and wanted to be single.
"[Stacy] said George wants to be on his own again and has no intention of getting married," said the source. "Stacy hoped they would be together long-term. It was a big breakthrough to spend time with his parents. But over the last few weeks George has pulled away from her."
Yet contrary to the rumors, Keibler has appeared in cheerful spirits as she makes the New York Fashion Week rounds. On Tuesday, she was spotted at the Vera Wang show, where she had the honor of being called "chic" by Wang.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft