Stacy Keibler Steps Out Without George Clooney Amid Breakup Rumors
By Jill Heller | September 14, 2012 6:07 AM EST
Stacy Keibler looked pretty in pink on Wednesday when she was spotted stepping out at a Marchesa Spring 2013 fashion show at Grand Central Terminal for New York Fashion Week. Despite swirling rumors that the model and former WWE professional wrestler had split from her boyfriend of one year, George Clooney, Keibler looked poised and confident in a velvet baroque one-shouldered dress.
The 5-foot-11 beauty is a longtime fan of the label, which was co-founded by designers Georgina Chapman and Keren Craig. Earlier this year, she landed on best-dressed lists when she wore a gold lamé Marchesa gown to the 2012 Oscars where her beau, Clooney, was nominated for Best Actor in a leading role for his film "The Descendants."
At the Marchesa show, Keibler was seated in the highly coveted first row, right next to celebrity style mavens Kim Kardashian, Kanye West and Tyra Banks, reported the Wall Street Journal. And the red carpet treatment didn't end there; after the show she stopped to pose for photographs with Chapman and Craig, along with Kardashian.
The star-studded event was also attended by fashion regulars like Anna Wintour, Olivia Palermo, Bar Refaeli, and designers Rachel Zoe and Rachel Roy.
Keibler's boyfriend Clooney, 51, shot down claims from a British tabloid on Wednesday that the couple had ended their relationship. "A story published by a London tabloid, The Sun, concerning George Clooney and Stacy Keibler is not true. Total fabrication designed to sell newspapers," said Clooney's PR rep, Stan Rosenfield, in an interview with E! News.
The Sun story alleged that Keibler had complained to a friend that Clooney was commitment-phobic and wanted to be single.
"[Stacy] said George wants to be on his own again and has no intention of getting married," said the source. "Stacy hoped they would be together long-term. It was a big breakthrough to spend time with his parents. But over the last few weeks George has pulled away from her."
Yet contrary to the rumors, Keibler has appeared in cheerful spirits as she makes the New York Fashion Week rounds. On Tuesday, she was spotted at the Vera Wang show, where she had the honor of being called "chic" by Wang.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Photos from the Crash Site of Malaysia Airlines MH17 In Ukraine
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More