Stacy Keibler Steps Out Without George Clooney Amid Breakup Rumors
By Jill Heller | September 14, 2012 6:07 AM EST
Stacy Keibler looked pretty in pink on Wednesday when she was spotted stepping out at a Marchesa Spring 2013 fashion show at Grand Central Terminal for New York Fashion Week. Despite swirling rumors that the model and former WWE professional wrestler had split from her boyfriend of one year, George Clooney, Keibler looked poised and confident in a velvet baroque one-shouldered dress.
The 5-foot-11 beauty is a longtime fan of the label, which was co-founded by designers Georgina Chapman and Keren Craig. Earlier this year, she landed on best-dressed lists when she wore a gold lamé Marchesa gown to the 2012 Oscars where her beau, Clooney, was nominated for Best Actor in a leading role for his film "The Descendants."
At the Marchesa show, Keibler was seated in the highly coveted first row, right next to celebrity style mavens Kim Kardashian, Kanye West and Tyra Banks, reported the Wall Street Journal. And the red carpet treatment didn't end there; after the show she stopped to pose for photographs with Chapman and Craig, along with Kardashian.
The star-studded event was also attended by fashion regulars like Anna Wintour, Olivia Palermo, Bar Refaeli, and designers Rachel Zoe and Rachel Roy.
Keibler's boyfriend Clooney, 51, shot down claims from a British tabloid on Wednesday that the couple had ended their relationship. "A story published by a London tabloid, The Sun, concerning George Clooney and Stacy Keibler is not true. Total fabrication designed to sell newspapers," said Clooney's PR rep, Stan Rosenfield, in an interview with E! News.
The Sun story alleged that Keibler had complained to a friend that Clooney was commitment-phobic and wanted to be single.
"[Stacy] said George wants to be on his own again and has no intention of getting married," said the source. "Stacy hoped they would be together long-term. It was a big breakthrough to spend time with his parents. But over the last few weeks George has pulled away from her."
Yet contrary to the rumors, Keibler has appeared in cheerful spirits as she makes the New York Fashion Week rounds. On Tuesday, she was spotted at the Vera Wang show, where she had the honor of being called "chic" by Wang.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Exclusive New Trailer, Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie’s Choice For King Arthur [VIDEO]
- Jennifer Lopez And Iggy Azalea Show Off Their Incredible Bodies In Risqué Artwork Of 'Booty' Remix
- ‘Castle’ Update: Watch Stana Katic, Jon, Seamus Take Bucket Challenge At Season 7 Set, Nathan Fillion Missing [VIDEOS]
- ‘Fast and Furious’ 7 New Car Revealed To Be a Humvee
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko
- Google Nexus 6 Release May Be the New Google Nexus X Smartphone as New Details Emerge