Top After-Market Nasdaq Movers (Accuray, Digital Generation, Santarus, Facebook, Applied Micro Circuits, Globecomm, Xyratex, Education Management, STEC, Lattice)
By Sreeja VN | September 12, 2012 4:13 PM EST
The top after-market Nasdaq gainers Tuesday were Accuray Inc, Digital Generation Inc, Santarus, Facebook Inc and Applied Micro Circuits Corporation.
The top after-market Nasdaq losers were Globecomm Systems, Xyratex Ltd, Education Management Corporation, STEC Inc and Lattice Semiconductor Corporation.
Accuray Inc (ARAY) shares climbed 5.51 percent to $5.98 in post-market trading. The company shares declined 5.34 percent in regular trading Tuesday.
Digital Generation Inc (DGIT) shares surged 5.00 percent to $11.55 in post-market trading. The company shares have a 52-week trading range of $7.51 - $20.98 and a market capitalization of 303.62 million.
Santarus, Inc. (BZH) shares advanced 3.72 percent to $8.09 in post-market trading after the biopharmaceutical company had announced that its Phase III clinical study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of the investigational drug, Rifamycin SV MMX, met the primary endpoint.
Facebook Inc (FB) shares rose 3.45 percent to $20.10 in post-market trading. Company's CEO Mark Zuckerberg made a public appearance at the TechCrunch Disrupt Conference in San Francisco Tuesday and spoke about the progress the company achieved in retooling itself to meet the mobile era requirements and about the progress in developing a search platform for FB.
Applied Micro Circuits Corporation (AMCC) shares gained 3.23 percent to $5.53 in post-market trading. The company shares lost nearly 3.25 percent in regular trading Tuesday.
Globecomm Systems (GCOM) shares plunged 21.05 percent to $ 10.50 in post-market trading. The company shares lost nearly 3.25 percent in regular trading Tuesday. The shares dropped after the company forecast its fiscal year 2013 revenue below analysts' current consensus estimate. The company expects consolidated revenues to be between $340 and $360 million.
Xyratex Ltd (XRTX) shares plunged 16.85 percent to $8.93 in post-market trading. The company announced Tuesday that that third quarter revenue would miss its forecast as demand for its data storage products from enterprise customers fell, sending its shares down 25 percent in extended trading, Reuters reported. Xyratex slashed its third quarter revenue to be between $271 million and $276 million, down from its prior forecast of $313 million to $373 million.
Education Management Corporation (EDMC) shares declined 3.33 percent to $5.13 in post-market trading. The company stock gained more than 12 percent in regular trading.
STEC Inc (STEC) shares fell 6.79 percent to $7.00 in post-market trading. The stock declined after the company had announced that PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP decided to discontinue as its independent registered public accounting firm.
Lattice Semiconductor Corporation (LSCC) shares declined 2.94 percent to $19.50 in post-market trading. The company shares gained nearly 7 percent in regular trading.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Muslim Leaders Refuse to Approve Tony Abbott’s Terrorism Law
- Australian Tax Office Bitcoin Guidelines a 'Disappointment'; Virtual Currency Not Treated As Money
- American Doctor Dr Kent Brantly Survives Deadly Ebola, Released from Hospital, Sent Home
- Medicinal or Otherwise, Canadian Doctors Oppose Marijuana Smoking
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members