Blake Lively Says She Would 'Love' To Have 30 Kids With New Husband Ryan Reynolds
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | September 12, 2012 7:22 AM EST
Actress Blake Lively has said that she would "love" to have 30 children with Ryan Reynolds, who she married in South Carolina over the weekend in a small wedding ceremony.
Blake Lively's comment about motherhood, which came during an interview with Allure magazine, were made just a couple of weeks before they exchanged their wedding vows. Sounds like Ryan Reynolds, 35, has his work cut out for him.
"I've always wanted a big family," she told the magazine. "Oh, I'd love 30 [children] if I could."
But for now, she seems to be loving life and enjoying the afterglow of being a newly-married woman.
In the meantime, though, she's perfectly content. "Right now, I'm so peaceful," she explained. "I've never been happier in my life."
The newlyweds also purchased a home together in Bedford, N.Y., according to E! Online, though Blake Lively, 25 reportedly said that she doesn't hope to stay there into her and Ryan Reynolds' golden years:
"I think I'll always flutter all over," she said. "I'd like to live in different parts of the world -- I'd love to live in Tuscany for a few months."
Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively were co-stars in the film "The Green Lantern," in which Reynolds played the lead superhero role, securing his position as one of Hollywood's leading male actors.
Before "The Green Lantern," Ryan Reynolds was probably best known for his role in the hit comedy "Van Wilder." He was previously married to Scarlett Johansson and engaged to Alanis Morissette.
Blake Lively rose to fame through her role as Serena van der Woodsen on the mega-hit TV show "Gossip Girl."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2