Blake Lively Says She Would 'Love' To Have 30 Kids With New Husband Ryan Reynolds
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | September 12, 2012 7:22 AM EST
Actress Blake Lively has said that she would "love" to have 30 children with Ryan Reynolds, who she married in South Carolina over the weekend in a small wedding ceremony.
Blake Lively's comment about motherhood, which came during an interview with Allure magazine, were made just a couple of weeks before they exchanged their wedding vows. Sounds like Ryan Reynolds, 35, has his work cut out for him.
"I've always wanted a big family," she told the magazine. "Oh, I'd love 30 [children] if I could."
But for now, she seems to be loving life and enjoying the afterglow of being a newly-married woman.
In the meantime, though, she's perfectly content. "Right now, I'm so peaceful," she explained. "I've never been happier in my life."
The newlyweds also purchased a home together in Bedford, N.Y., according to E! Online, though Blake Lively, 25 reportedly said that she doesn't hope to stay there into her and Ryan Reynolds' golden years:
"I think I'll always flutter all over," she said. "I'd like to live in different parts of the world -- I'd love to live in Tuscany for a few months."
Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively were co-stars in the film "The Green Lantern," in which Reynolds played the lead superhero role, securing his position as one of Hollywood's leading male actors.
Before "The Green Lantern," Ryan Reynolds was probably best known for his role in the hit comedy "Van Wilder." He was previously married to Scarlett Johansson and engaged to Alanis Morissette.
Blake Lively rose to fame through her role as Serena van der Woodsen on the mega-hit TV show "Gossip Girl."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide