Blake Lively Says She Would 'Love' To Have 30 Kids With New Husband Ryan Reynolds
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | September 12, 2012 7:22 AM EST
Actress Blake Lively has said that she would "love" to have 30 children with Ryan Reynolds, who she married in South Carolina over the weekend in a small wedding ceremony.
Blake Lively's comment about motherhood, which came during an interview with Allure magazine, were made just a couple of weeks before they exchanged their wedding vows. Sounds like Ryan Reynolds, 35, has his work cut out for him.
"I've always wanted a big family," she told the magazine. "Oh, I'd love 30 [children] if I could."
But for now, she seems to be loving life and enjoying the afterglow of being a newly-married woman.
In the meantime, though, she's perfectly content. "Right now, I'm so peaceful," she explained. "I've never been happier in my life."
The newlyweds also purchased a home together in Bedford, N.Y., according to E! Online, though Blake Lively, 25 reportedly said that she doesn't hope to stay there into her and Ryan Reynolds' golden years:
"I think I'll always flutter all over," she said. "I'd like to live in different parts of the world -- I'd love to live in Tuscany for a few months."
Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively were co-stars in the film "The Green Lantern," in which Reynolds played the lead superhero role, securing his position as one of Hollywood's leading male actors.
Before "The Green Lantern," Ryan Reynolds was probably best known for his role in the hit comedy "Van Wilder." He was previously married to Scarlett Johansson and engaged to Alanis Morissette.
Blake Lively rose to fame through her role as Serena van der Woodsen on the mega-hit TV show "Gossip Girl."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Kylie Jenner Shamed for Range Rover Boasts
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Exits DWTS For Jennifer Lopez --- Reports
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Taking a Time Off in August Amidst Miscarriage & Adopting a Child Claims
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools