Stewart Spotted Flirting with James Franco
By Diadem Pambid | September 10, 2012 6:16 PM EST
Kristen Stewart may not have fixed her rift with Robert Pattinson but that doesn't mean she's done away with other potential mates. While Pattinson had been keeping low on his relationship profile, Stewart on the other hand had done away with another one.
News is that Kristen was spotted flirting with none other than James Franco at the after-party of the Toronto Film Festival.
According to news, Kristen Stewart didn't just have a "gal" time with "Hunger Games" star, Jennifer Lawrence and "Harry Potter" actress, Emma Watson. Stewart also spent quite some time with a guy at Soho House. Who would the lucky lad be?
Believe it or not but Stewart was allegedly spotted flirting with "Spring Breakers" cast, James Franco. The Oscar award nominee had been putting all the stops and it apparently attracted the lovely Kristen. Both stars eventually moved into a private room.
"I watched [Kristen and James] chatting for about 20 minutes. Kristen was surrounded by bodyguards, but I could clearly see how excited they were, laughing and flirting. James invited Kristen for a dinner that night, and someone [said] that James thinks Kristen is beautiful, and an amazing actress," says a source to Hollywood Life.
"Kristen and James Franco chatted for like 10 minutes in a corner [at Toronto's Soho House], looking flirty. Kristen went to a mysterious third floor and James followed her," added another source.
Well, it really isn't surprising for James Franco to make a move on the "Snow White and the Huntsman" actress. If fans would recall back in June, James Franco had blogged about the attractive Stewart with the title, "Kristen Stewart the Queen."
"Stewart has braved more scrutiny of her private life than most presidents," James said of the 22-year-old actress in a blog entry on Huffington Post. "She has taken big career risks by doing films like Welcome to the Rileys, The Runaways and On the Road (nudity, I hear). She has worked her ass off," says an excerpt from Franco's blog.
Now, the big question in on everybody's mind: was it plain flirting between James Franco and Kristen Stewart or does James have something better in store for the both of them?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Melanoma Could Be Caused By Ageing Genes; Best Diet For Anti-Ageing; Celebrities Who Have Aged Gracefully
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate