Summit to Release New ‘Breaking Dawn Part 2’ Trailer [VIDEO]
By Kristin Dian Mariano | September 5, 2012 1:37 PM EST
Summit Entertainment is set to release another movie trailer of the upcoming last Twilight film later this week.
Twi-hards will be treated with an upcoming new trailer of "Breaking Dawn Part 2" announced yesterday. The new trailer is set to hit the web on September 8. Other sources claimed that it will be released next week.
Several weeks ago, a Japanese trailer of the film hit the web with few never before seen footages. The new trailer is expected to include a lot of new scenes, especially of the main protagonists of the film - Edward and Bella Cullen.
"Breaking Dawn Part 2" picks up where the previous installment left off. It follows the story of Bella transformed into a vampire and gave birth to a half human-half vampire daughter, Renesmee. Out of revenge, Irina from the Denali coven told Volturi that Renesmee is an immortal child that sets the strongest group of vampire on the trail for the Cullens.
According to Director Bill Condon, the film is currently in the stage of mixing and doing color timing and adding more visual effects shots. We can almost say that the film is already in the final stage where you add the finishing touches.
Fans should anticipate some surprises in the film that cannot be found in the book. Author Stephanie Meyer and screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg cooked up something that will make the film a must-watch. Moreover, according to previous reports, the film will have a different ending from the book.
"Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2" will hit theaters November 16, 2012, in the U.S. and will star a reprisal of major casting roles: Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner, Ashley Greene, Peter Fcainelli, Jackson Rathbone, Kellan Lutz, Nikki Reed, and Elizabeth Reaser.
Watch the first trailer of "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2" below.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]