"Suits" Season 2 is taking a long hiatus after its summer finale. When the USA Network series comes back in January, viewers will find out what happens to Mike Ross (Patrick J. Adams), Harvey Specter (Gabriel Macht) and Donna Paulsen (Sarah Rafferty).
Suits (USA): Sarah Rafferty as Donna - What will happen next?
Spoiler Alert: This article contains details from the series' summer finale. If you have not watched it, this is the time to stop reading.
In an interview with InsideTV, series creator Aaron Korsh hinted the books are still open when it comes to story and character developments. But the creative team behind the show knows a little bit of where everyone is headed.
Here are five things you can expect from "Suits" when it comes back in winter:
5. Mike will see Tess (guest star Elisabeth Hower) again. Korsch explained, "I'm never gonna leave something like that hanging and just dismiss it."
Rachel Zane (Meghan Markle) will have to deal with what she saw, and Mike is not going to be okay for a while.
4. Harvey, Mike and Donna are not likely to show the deal with the can opener this season. In the summer finale, Harvey reveals to Mike what they (Harvey and Donna) do with the can opener. The viewers do not get to hear that story. Later, Mike tells Harvey, "I still don't get the thumb tack thing." Harvey replies, "Surprising, isn't it?"
Korsch said that last bit of exchange were just ad-libbed. "I don't believe I've ever guaranteed that we'll tell them what they do with the can opener... It's not gonna be any time soon."
3. Louis Litt (Rick Hoffman) is not going to change. He may have voted to boot the crooked managing partner, but it does not mean he's had a change of heart about Harvey and the rest of the "team" that Donna referred to in the summer finale.
"You can either like Louis or not like Louis, what I try to do is make him a human being," Korsch said.
2. Founder Daniel Hardman (David Costabile) may come back.
"He didn't originally have that scene saying 'This isn't the last page of the story" but I was like, he's so good, we've got to put that in there," Korsch said.
1. Rachel and (Mike) Ross will be together again, but there are no specifics as to how their relationship would develop.
"We will get them back together on some sort of non-angry footing a few episodes into the winter season, based on a case that comes in that has a personal aspect to it for Rachel," Korsch revealed.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Australia Bids Adieu to Adam Spencer's Mornings on ABC's "702 Breakfast" Show [PHOTOS]
- Top 10 Hottest Celebrities with Shocking Weight Loss (And Find Out Their Secrets!) [PHOTOS]
- SEE PHOTOS! Eva Longoria Wears No Panties at Cannes 2013, Revealed in Embarrassing Wardrobe Malfunction [SLIDESHOW]
- Demi Lovato Snapped Getting Flirty with The X-Factor Boss, Simon Cowell? [PHOTOS]