Liam Hemsworth Allegedly Loves Miley's New Look?
By Diadem Pambid | August 16, 2012 6:43 PM EST
Radical changes is what most teenagers are known for, and Miley is not an exemption.
After turning her hair blonde, she cut it short and posted it on the internet for the whole world to see. Some loved it, mostly hated it, but like most teenagers, she only cared how she loved her new look. But after making its rounds, her radical hair finally got the much-wanted love from the only person that mattered: Liam Hemsworth.
"@TeamMileyNY @s2welovemiley he loves it :) last night he said I look the happiest he's seen me in a while :) he likes seeing my eyes more" tweeted Miley as a reply to fans who asked if her soon to be husband like her haircut.
Liam and Miley met during their taping of "The Last Song", where they dated shortly after. Liam Hemsworth is the younger brother if Chris Hemsworth, well-known for playing the character of Thor.
Shortly after "the cut", Miley are mostly posting pictures of herself showing off her newly loved hair, which made a fan ask E! Online about her "narcissism".
"Why is Miley Cyrus constantly posting photos of herself, many of them showing off her abs or legs, or just her latest style? Does she really need to be told over and over again that she looks good? Or is there some other goal in mind?" quoted Ocean Up from E! Online in an article, which resulted to experts giving their two cents.
Dr David Reiss, a psychiatrist, says that what the 19-year old is doing is normal teenage narcissism and flirting, and she might think that it is good publicity for her. Psychotherapist Jonathan Alpert agrees with Dr. Reiss, saying that she's just doing what many 19-year-olds do, which is showing off her new look.
"Given the fact that she is a celebrity, there's also a secondary gain that is part strategic. Anything that draws attention to her sells her brand." he continued in an interview with E! Online.
Miley might be twitpic-ing herself a little too much, but that just comes with her job as a celebrity. And obviously, she is doing a fantastic job.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown