[VIDEO] UFO Crash Site Revisited, Unusual Light Sighting Filmed in Malaysia
By Arlene Paredes | July 30, 2012 1:54 PM EST
UFO watchers gathered Saturday at a historical crash site in Kecksburg, PA as part of the ceremonies for an annual festival celebrating UFOs and other unusual sightings in the area.
An unusual never-identified aircraft crashed landed in a Kecksburg woods in December 1965. The military took away the aircraft and the locals remained convinced that the UFO was of strange origins.
"The object turned over Ohio... and actually slowed down, then moved over Pennsylvania and eventually crashed at Kecksburg," he said.
Paranormals were also present at the annual UFO Festival hosted by local firemen.
Eric Altman, director of the Pennsylvania Bigfoot Society, shares a twin sighting of unusual creatures on January 1.
"It was two different sightings by two different couples," Altman said. "The first case happened at 12:30, just after midnight, and the second at 2:30 a.m. In both cases, the witnesses saw a creature cross the road," Altman told Marsh.
The truth is out there: Recent sighting in Malaysia
In Malaysia, a group of al fresco diners had filmed an unusual night sky lighting mid-July over Sunway Mentari. The video is available below or may go here for its YouTube page.
John Tan, the videographer, said the lights stayed for over two hours. He said it could not have been some "toy."
"It is impossible that a toy running on normal batteries would last that long," he said.
Speaking to asiaone.com, an expert said the lighted objects could not have been kites.
"People don't fly kites at night because there is no wind," said director-general Dr Mustafa Din Subari of the National Space Agency (Angkasa).
As expected, a variety of comments were posted. Here are two of those who sounded off on the video sharing site:
"Well, we have indeed seen quite a number of literally Unidentified Flying Objects, just that it was always brushed off as kites/optical illusion/dust/camera lens scratches and etc," comments Benjamin Loh on YouTube.
"Those are definetly KITEs with LED lighting system attached to it. And yes there is wind in the nights also but usually at higher altitudes. Case in point if you live on the 30th floor its windy at night. If you have the right kite and skill, kite flying in the night is a very rewarding experience," says user 'ceewan.'
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ebola Virus Might Reach Australia in Months; Health Dept Says Australia Prepared For Outbreak
- Woman, 40, Charged after Six Baby Corpses Found in Canada U-Haul Locker
- Six English Words Which Originated From Arabic
- ISIS Educates Young Children in 'School of Jihad,' Deploys Them in Active Combat After Graduation [VIDEO]
- Seven Weird Things Banned by Governments
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28