[VIDEO] UFO Crash Site Revisited, Unusual Light Sighting Filmed in Malaysia
By Arlene Paredes | July 30, 2012 1:54 PM EST
UFO watchers gathered Saturday at a historical crash site in Kecksburg, PA as part of the ceremonies for an annual festival celebrating UFOs and other unusual sightings in the area.
An unusual never-identified aircraft crashed landed in a Kecksburg woods in December 1965. The military took away the aircraft and the locals remained convinced that the UFO was of strange origins.
"The object turned over Ohio... and actually slowed down, then moved over Pennsylvania and eventually crashed at Kecksburg," he said.
Paranormals were also present at the annual UFO Festival hosted by local firemen.
Eric Altman, director of the Pennsylvania Bigfoot Society, shares a twin sighting of unusual creatures on January 1.
"It was two different sightings by two different couples," Altman said. "The first case happened at 12:30, just after midnight, and the second at 2:30 a.m. In both cases, the witnesses saw a creature cross the road," Altman told Marsh.
The truth is out there: Recent sighting in Malaysia
In Malaysia, a group of al fresco diners had filmed an unusual night sky lighting mid-July over Sunway Mentari. The video is available below or may go here for its YouTube page.
John Tan, the videographer, said the lights stayed for over two hours. He said it could not have been some "toy."
"It is impossible that a toy running on normal batteries would last that long," he said.
Speaking to asiaone.com, an expert said the lighted objects could not have been kites.
"People don't fly kites at night because there is no wind," said director-general Dr Mustafa Din Subari of the National Space Agency (Angkasa).
As expected, a variety of comments were posted. Here are two of those who sounded off on the video sharing site:
"Well, we have indeed seen quite a number of literally Unidentified Flying Objects, just that it was always brushed off as kites/optical illusion/dust/camera lens scratches and etc," comments Benjamin Loh on YouTube.
"Those are definetly KITEs with LED lighting system attached to it. And yes there is wind in the nights also but usually at higher altitudes. Case in point if you live on the 30th floor its windy at night. If you have the right kite and skill, kite flying in the night is a very rewarding experience," says user 'ceewan.'
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ebola Fears Cause Hysteria In United States And Around The World
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Update: Duchess All Smiles In First Public Appearance, Sickness Seems Over
- Baby Corpses Found in Storage Locker in Canada
- Woman Stuck In Chimney: Genoveva Nunez-Figueroa Arrested For Attempted Break-In After Rescue Team Pulls Stuck Woman Out Of Chimney
- ISIS Taking U.S.-Airdropped Weapons An 'Embarrassment'; Another Yazidi Massacre Looming [VIDEO]
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier
- Galaxy Note 4: Best Big-Screen Phone, Says Samsung; Analysts Believe Note 4 Unlikely To Beat iPhone 6 Plus [Watch Video]