[VIDEO] UFO Crash Site Revisited, Unusual Light Sighting Filmed in Malaysia
By Arlene Paredes | July 30, 2012 1:54 PM EST
UFO watchers gathered Saturday at a historical crash site in Kecksburg, PA as part of the ceremonies for an annual festival celebrating UFOs and other unusual sightings in the area.
An unusual never-identified aircraft crashed landed in a Kecksburg woods in December 1965. The military took away the aircraft and the locals remained convinced that the UFO was of strange origins.
"The object turned over Ohio... and actually slowed down, then moved over Pennsylvania and eventually crashed at Kecksburg," he said.
Paranormals were also present at the annual UFO Festival hosted by local firemen.
Eric Altman, director of the Pennsylvania Bigfoot Society, shares a twin sighting of unusual creatures on January 1.
"It was two different sightings by two different couples," Altman said. "The first case happened at 12:30, just after midnight, and the second at 2:30 a.m. In both cases, the witnesses saw a creature cross the road," Altman told Marsh.
The truth is out there: Recent sighting in Malaysia
In Malaysia, a group of al fresco diners had filmed an unusual night sky lighting mid-July over Sunway Mentari. The video is available below or may go here for its YouTube page.
John Tan, the videographer, said the lights stayed for over two hours. He said it could not have been some "toy."
"It is impossible that a toy running on normal batteries would last that long," he said.
Speaking to asiaone.com, an expert said the lighted objects could not have been kites.
"People don't fly kites at night because there is no wind," said director-general Dr Mustafa Din Subari of the National Space Agency (Angkasa).
As expected, a variety of comments were posted. Here are two of those who sounded off on the video sharing site:
"Well, we have indeed seen quite a number of literally Unidentified Flying Objects, just that it was always brushed off as kites/optical illusion/dust/camera lens scratches and etc," comments Benjamin Loh on YouTube.
"Those are definetly KITEs with LED lighting system attached to it. And yes there is wind in the nights also but usually at higher altitudes. Case in point if you live on the 30th floor its windy at night. If you have the right kite and skill, kite flying in the night is a very rewarding experience," says user 'ceewan.'
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Brad Pitt Still in Love with Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston, Staying with Angelina Jolie for Sake of Kids, Claims Brad's Psychic
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
- Transfer News: Manchester United's Possible Transfer Options For This Season
Join the Conversation
- Woman Posts Ad for Herself As 'Professional Bridesmaid' On Craigslist
- Mass Panic Over Houston's 'Blinking Lights' in the Sky; UFO Sceptics Still Not Convinced
- Social Gap Between New Zealand Ethnic Groups 'Worsening'
- Autistic Business Owners Capitalize On Strengths For Success
- Food Finger Condoms Turns A Huge Hit In Korea
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- More Nexus 8/Nexus 9 Release Confirmed with More Leaks and Out of Stock Nexus 7 and 10
- James Foley: Release of Beheading Video by ISIS Meant to Attract More Recruits to Join the Cause – Intelligence
- 2015 Ford Mustang: Right-Hand Drive Pony Car To Be Available In Australia Next Year
- James Foley: ISIS Demanded Multimillion Ransom, US Refused To Pay---Reports