[VIDEO] UFO Crash Site Revisited, Unusual Light Sighting Filmed in Malaysia
By Arlene Paredes | July 30, 2012 1:54 PM EST
UFO watchers gathered Saturday at a historical crash site in Kecksburg, PA as part of the ceremonies for an annual festival celebrating UFOs and other unusual sightings in the area.
An unusual never-identified aircraft crashed landed in a Kecksburg woods in December 1965. The military took away the aircraft and the locals remained convinced that the UFO was of strange origins.
"The object turned over Ohio... and actually slowed down, then moved over Pennsylvania and eventually crashed at Kecksburg," he said.
Paranormals were also present at the annual UFO Festival hosted by local firemen.
Eric Altman, director of the Pennsylvania Bigfoot Society, shares a twin sighting of unusual creatures on January 1.
"It was two different sightings by two different couples," Altman said. "The first case happened at 12:30, just after midnight, and the second at 2:30 a.m. In both cases, the witnesses saw a creature cross the road," Altman told Marsh.
The truth is out there: Recent sighting in Malaysia
In Malaysia, a group of al fresco diners had filmed an unusual night sky lighting mid-July over Sunway Mentari. The video is available below or may go here for its YouTube page.
John Tan, the videographer, said the lights stayed for over two hours. He said it could not have been some "toy."
"It is impossible that a toy running on normal batteries would last that long," he said.
Speaking to asiaone.com, an expert said the lighted objects could not have been kites.
"People don't fly kites at night because there is no wind," said director-general Dr Mustafa Din Subari of the National Space Agency (Angkasa).
As expected, a variety of comments were posted. Here are two of those who sounded off on the video sharing site:
"Well, we have indeed seen quite a number of literally Unidentified Flying Objects, just that it was always brushed off as kites/optical illusion/dust/camera lens scratches and etc," comments Benjamin Loh on YouTube.
"Those are definetly KITEs with LED lighting system attached to it. And yes there is wind in the nights also but usually at higher altitudes. Case in point if you live on the 30th floor its windy at night. If you have the right kite and skill, kite flying in the night is a very rewarding experience," says user 'ceewan.'
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy:Camilla And Princess Eugenie Jealous, Duchess Only Good At Making Babies--- Report
- Pregnant Kate Middleton Wants To Have A Big Family With ‘Five Children’ At Anmer Hall Residence- Reports
- ISIS European Teen Jihadists Allegedly Pregnant; New Zealand Silent On Kiwi Jihadist's Request To Return Home
- New Zealand Scientists Dissect Well-Preserved Female Colossal Squid [VIDEO]
- This Model Thinks She Is A Bombshell After Plastic Surgery Costing £30,000 Makes Her Look Like A Sex Toy
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone
- iPhone 6 Plus Phablet Features Only 1 GB RAM