[VIDEO] UFO Crash Site Revisited, Unusual Light Sighting Filmed in Malaysia
By Arlene Paredes | July 30, 2012 1:54 PM EST
UFO watchers gathered Saturday at a historical crash site in Kecksburg, PA as part of the ceremonies for an annual festival celebrating UFOs and other unusual sightings in the area.
An unusual never-identified aircraft crashed landed in a Kecksburg woods in December 1965. The military took away the aircraft and the locals remained convinced that the UFO was of strange origins.
"The object turned over Ohio... and actually slowed down, then moved over Pennsylvania and eventually crashed at Kecksburg," he said.
Paranormals were also present at the annual UFO Festival hosted by local firemen.
Eric Altman, director of the Pennsylvania Bigfoot Society, shares a twin sighting of unusual creatures on January 1.
"It was two different sightings by two different couples," Altman said. "The first case happened at 12:30, just after midnight, and the second at 2:30 a.m. In both cases, the witnesses saw a creature cross the road," Altman told Marsh.
The truth is out there: Recent sighting in Malaysia
In Malaysia, a group of al fresco diners had filmed an unusual night sky lighting mid-July over Sunway Mentari. The video is available below or may go here for its YouTube page.
John Tan, the videographer, said the lights stayed for over two hours. He said it could not have been some "toy."
"It is impossible that a toy running on normal batteries would last that long," he said.
Speaking to asiaone.com, an expert said the lighted objects could not have been kites.
"People don't fly kites at night because there is no wind," said director-general Dr Mustafa Din Subari of the National Space Agency (Angkasa).
As expected, a variety of comments were posted. Here are two of those who sounded off on the video sharing site:
"Well, we have indeed seen quite a number of literally Unidentified Flying Objects, just that it was always brushed off as kites/optical illusion/dust/camera lens scratches and etc," comments Benjamin Loh on YouTube.
"Those are definetly KITEs with LED lighting system attached to it. And yes there is wind in the nights also but usually at higher altitudes. Case in point if you live on the 30th floor its windy at night. If you have the right kite and skill, kite flying in the night is a very rewarding experience," says user 'ceewan.'
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 2014 Meteor Shower: Slooh To Have Live Broadcast Of Orionids Meteor Shower October 21 Peak, NASA Assures Ideal Observing Conditions
- Kate Middleton To Give Birth To A 'Cheerful' Baby, Duchess Not Carrying Twins---Report
- Woman Stuck In Chimney: Genoveva Nunez-Figueroa Arrested For Attempted Break-In After Rescue Team Pulls Stuck Woman Out Of Chimney
- 63-Year-Old Admits He Has Made Love To More Than 700 Cars But Now Remains Faithful To Just One Beetle
- Top Fake News Websites - Be Aware Or Beware
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar