10 Easy Shortcut Tricks in Using your Samsung Galaxy S3
By Kristin Dian Mariano | July 26, 2012 5:04 PM EST
Despite the fact of being released only two months ago, Samsung Galaxy S3 quickly overtook the market and now enjoyed incredible success worldwide.
Last week, Samsung revealed that the company already sold more than 10 million units of the device. This means that Samsung is selling 190,000 units per day since its release.
There are new Samsung Galaxy S3 users that may have been tinkering on their device. Well, lucky for your Galaxy S3 users out there, here are some easy shortcut tricks in using your Samsung Galaxy S3.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery