One Direction Niall Horan's Bromance with Justin Bieber
By Diadem Pambid | July 19, 2012 1:40 PM EST
One Direction has taken the world by storm. From sold out concerts to book covers to worldwide tours, female fans of the British boy band are obsessed and head over heels in love.
While Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik and Harry Styles have their own hoards of fans, Justin Bieber the teenage heartthrob has his share as well. Could this be the cause of a popularity competition? Yet, news is, there is no competition, there is only Bro-mance.
Justin Bieber, the ever popular Canadian crooner that had started off as a YouTube sensation is now even more popular than ever. Paired off with equally hot and talented, Selena Gomez, the 18-year old singing sensation is currently touring the world promoting his "Believe" album.
The same thing goes for the boys of the British boy band, One Direction, who had started off from humble beginnings in the reality show, "X-Factor". Grouped together by the one and only, Simon Cowell, the boys are now the next big thing in boy band history. From book covers to tours to groupies calling themselves "Directioners", Liam Payne, Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson and Zayn Malik had luck and talent paired at exactly the right time.
The wish and want to reign over the other would probably be the so-called reason behind the rift between Justin Bieber and the boys of 1D. Yet, while some still insist that these boys will never get along, they actually do. In fact, news is, Justin Bieber is in close ties with the adorable, Niall Horan - close ties to the point of Bro-mance. Should Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato be warned?
How did the Bromancing even start? Well, a simple tweet in the Twitter-verse tends to be given too much detail by fans of both parties. Justin Bieber and Niall Horan hit up a Twitter conversation that exploded over the web as Bro-mance.
"@niallofficial what's up bro," tweeted Justin Bieber. The two continued the conversation, Justin revealing his plans of leaving Australia for his next stop, New Zealand. Afterwards, Niall tweeted, "@justinbeiber around for a while, getting album 2 ready!"
The boys' conversation on Twitter is enough to prove there is no "bad blood" between them - only Bro-mance. As for their fans, it's more likely they're hyped up about the conversation than they are about the One Direction's next album.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage