One Direction Niall Horan's Bromance with Justin Bieber
By Diadem Pambid | July 19, 2012 1:40 PM EST
One Direction has taken the world by storm. From sold out concerts to book covers to worldwide tours, female fans of the British boy band are obsessed and head over heels in love.
While Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik and Harry Styles have their own hoards of fans, Justin Bieber the teenage heartthrob has his share as well. Could this be the cause of a popularity competition? Yet, news is, there is no competition, there is only Bro-mance.
Justin Bieber, the ever popular Canadian crooner that had started off as a YouTube sensation is now even more popular than ever. Paired off with equally hot and talented, Selena Gomez, the 18-year old singing sensation is currently touring the world promoting his "Believe" album.
The same thing goes for the boys of the British boy band, One Direction, who had started off from humble beginnings in the reality show, "X-Factor". Grouped together by the one and only, Simon Cowell, the boys are now the next big thing in boy band history. From book covers to tours to groupies calling themselves "Directioners", Liam Payne, Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson and Zayn Malik had luck and talent paired at exactly the right time.
The wish and want to reign over the other would probably be the so-called reason behind the rift between Justin Bieber and the boys of 1D. Yet, while some still insist that these boys will never get along, they actually do. In fact, news is, Justin Bieber is in close ties with the adorable, Niall Horan - close ties to the point of Bro-mance. Should Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato be warned?
How did the Bromancing even start? Well, a simple tweet in the Twitter-verse tends to be given too much detail by fans of both parties. Justin Bieber and Niall Horan hit up a Twitter conversation that exploded over the web as Bro-mance.
"@niallofficial what's up bro," tweeted Justin Bieber. The two continued the conversation, Justin revealing his plans of leaving Australia for his next stop, New Zealand. Afterwards, Niall tweeted, "@justinbeiber around for a while, getting album 2 ready!"
The boys' conversation on Twitter is enough to prove there is no "bad blood" between them - only Bro-mance. As for their fans, it's more likely they're hyped up about the conversation than they are about the One Direction's next album.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Prince George Birthday: Adorable New Pictures of George Touching a Butterfly on William's Hand Released [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal