One Direction Niall Horan's Bromance with Justin Bieber
By Diadem Pambid | July 19, 2012 1:40 PM EST
One Direction has taken the world by storm. From sold out concerts to book covers to worldwide tours, female fans of the British boy band are obsessed and head over heels in love.
While Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik and Harry Styles have their own hoards of fans, Justin Bieber the teenage heartthrob has his share as well. Could this be the cause of a popularity competition? Yet, news is, there is no competition, there is only Bro-mance.
Justin Bieber, the ever popular Canadian crooner that had started off as a YouTube sensation is now even more popular than ever. Paired off with equally hot and talented, Selena Gomez, the 18-year old singing sensation is currently touring the world promoting his "Believe" album.
The same thing goes for the boys of the British boy band, One Direction, who had started off from humble beginnings in the reality show, "X-Factor". Grouped together by the one and only, Simon Cowell, the boys are now the next big thing in boy band history. From book covers to tours to groupies calling themselves "Directioners", Liam Payne, Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson and Zayn Malik had luck and talent paired at exactly the right time.
The wish and want to reign over the other would probably be the so-called reason behind the rift between Justin Bieber and the boys of 1D. Yet, while some still insist that these boys will never get along, they actually do. In fact, news is, Justin Bieber is in close ties with the adorable, Niall Horan - close ties to the point of Bro-mance. Should Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato be warned?
How did the Bromancing even start? Well, a simple tweet in the Twitter-verse tends to be given too much detail by fans of both parties. Justin Bieber and Niall Horan hit up a Twitter conversation that exploded over the web as Bro-mance.
"@niallofficial what's up bro," tweeted Justin Bieber. The two continued the conversation, Justin revealing his plans of leaving Australia for his next stop, New Zealand. Afterwards, Niall tweeted, "@justinbeiber around for a while, getting album 2 ready!"
The boys' conversation on Twitter is enough to prove there is no "bad blood" between them - only Bro-mance. As for their fans, it's more likely they're hyped up about the conversation than they are about the One Direction's next album.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence