One Direction Niall Horan's Bromance with Justin Bieber
By Diadem Pambid | July 19, 2012 1:40 PM EST
One Direction has taken the world by storm. From sold out concerts to book covers to worldwide tours, female fans of the British boy band are obsessed and head over heels in love.
While Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik and Harry Styles have their own hoards of fans, Justin Bieber the teenage heartthrob has his share as well. Could this be the cause of a popularity competition? Yet, news is, there is no competition, there is only Bro-mance.
Justin Bieber, the ever popular Canadian crooner that had started off as a YouTube sensation is now even more popular than ever. Paired off with equally hot and talented, Selena Gomez, the 18-year old singing sensation is currently touring the world promoting his "Believe" album.
The same thing goes for the boys of the British boy band, One Direction, who had started off from humble beginnings in the reality show, "X-Factor". Grouped together by the one and only, Simon Cowell, the boys are now the next big thing in boy band history. From book covers to tours to groupies calling themselves "Directioners", Liam Payne, Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson and Zayn Malik had luck and talent paired at exactly the right time.
The wish and want to reign over the other would probably be the so-called reason behind the rift between Justin Bieber and the boys of 1D. Yet, while some still insist that these boys will never get along, they actually do. In fact, news is, Justin Bieber is in close ties with the adorable, Niall Horan - close ties to the point of Bro-mance. Should Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato be warned?
How did the Bromancing even start? Well, a simple tweet in the Twitter-verse tends to be given too much detail by fans of both parties. Justin Bieber and Niall Horan hit up a Twitter conversation that exploded over the web as Bro-mance.
"@niallofficial what's up bro," tweeted Justin Bieber. The two continued the conversation, Justin revealing his plans of leaving Australia for his next stop, New Zealand. Afterwards, Niall tweeted, "@justinbeiber around for a while, getting album 2 ready!"
The boys' conversation on Twitter is enough to prove there is no "bad blood" between them - only Bro-mance. As for their fans, it's more likely they're hyped up about the conversation than they are about the One Direction's next album.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Mark Ruffalo Turns Into Hulk For His Daughter And Another Preschooler
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- 'The Mentalist' Season 7, Episode 1 Spoilers: The Ending Begins For Patrick Jane And Teresa Lisbon (Synopsis)
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday Sale 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James