One Direction Niall Horan's Bromance with Justin Bieber
By Diadem Pambid | July 19, 2012 1:40 PM EST
One Direction has taken the world by storm. From sold out concerts to book covers to worldwide tours, female fans of the British boy band are obsessed and head over heels in love.
While Niall Horan, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik and Harry Styles have their own hoards of fans, Justin Bieber the teenage heartthrob has his share as well. Could this be the cause of a popularity competition? Yet, news is, there is no competition, there is only Bro-mance.
Justin Bieber, the ever popular Canadian crooner that had started off as a YouTube sensation is now even more popular than ever. Paired off with equally hot and talented, Selena Gomez, the 18-year old singing sensation is currently touring the world promoting his "Believe" album.
The same thing goes for the boys of the British boy band, One Direction, who had started off from humble beginnings in the reality show, "X-Factor". Grouped together by the one and only, Simon Cowell, the boys are now the next big thing in boy band history. From book covers to tours to groupies calling themselves "Directioners", Liam Payne, Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson and Zayn Malik had luck and talent paired at exactly the right time.
The wish and want to reign over the other would probably be the so-called reason behind the rift between Justin Bieber and the boys of 1D. Yet, while some still insist that these boys will never get along, they actually do. In fact, news is, Justin Bieber is in close ties with the adorable, Niall Horan - close ties to the point of Bro-mance. Should Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato be warned?
How did the Bromancing even start? Well, a simple tweet in the Twitter-verse tends to be given too much detail by fans of both parties. Justin Bieber and Niall Horan hit up a Twitter conversation that exploded over the web as Bro-mance.
"@niallofficial what's up bro," tweeted Justin Bieber. The two continued the conversation, Justin revealing his plans of leaving Australia for his next stop, New Zealand. Afterwards, Niall tweeted, "@justinbeiber around for a while, getting album 2 ready!"
The boys' conversation on Twitter is enough to prove there is no "bad blood" between them - only Bro-mance. As for their fans, it's more likely they're hyped up about the conversation than they are about the One Direction's next album.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop